It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many races of alines are known to man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
so far i only know two...the greys and the dracos...are there anymore???...i also need some info on the greys and dracos...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

so far i only know two...the greys and the dracos...are there anymore???...i also need some info on the greys and dracos...

Romulan, Kinglons, Ferengi, ET's and many more.

You can do a seach on either ATS or google to get the answers you want.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If I were going to research an answer to this question, the first resources I would look into would be the writings of the Jews and the Catholics on angels. The only major problem with these two resources is their religionosity biases their writings but a good researcher would be able to sift out this religionosity for just the facts.
The Catholic source of information would most likely be very extensive just one major problem their best information is locked up in the Pope�s library and he doesn�t lend out his key.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nordics, the blues, little people (read it in a book) Thats all I can think of that haven't already been mentioned.

From what I have read the greys are the one who do all of the abductions, tests, etc... and the Draco are the main guys in charge of the greys. Search of the internet there are loads of documents about the greys describing how they work and what they do some are good reads.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The Nordics and Pliedans [dont know the spelling of it] are some of the humans aliens I think thiers more but I dont know them.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Basically there are a lot of alien races. I dont know any that havent been mantioned, but yea good question they see ALL.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There are at least 6 kinds of different aliens (which menkind will meet), but I don't know how they look like.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Lets see....

The Greys
The Greens (sometimes lumped in with Dracos)
The Dracos
The Pleidians
The Nordics
The Andromedans

Then you've got your classic

Martians
Venusians
Saturnians
Uranians

Depending on which sources you're referring to...

Personally, my own research indicates numerous references to support the Greys, Greens, Pleidians, and Nordics only.....and in that order....but if you're referring to reports only, I included some others....

Mind you, this is just off the top of my head, and not including theorized hybrids......

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I just did a search, according to a psychic there are 413 alien races. I don't plan on listing the site here since apparently they were down because of too many google search hits and just got back.

I don't remember the site but I once surfed upon a site showing drawings and descriptions of roughly 25 or so alien races.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm pointing to only those that have multiple cases involved...not just the one-timers (of which there are many)...

Everything from robots to squid, so I was being choosy, hehe.....

An excellent link, to an alphabetical listing....

www.worldofthestrange.com...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
there is a billion races because there can be billions of solar systems out there that inhabit life and sort so i guess there are a billion races

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So has no one got the Pope's library card yet?

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by FieryIce1]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This might be usefull www.worldofthestrange.com...

then click on the letters from A-Z. Good luck hope this helps

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
On page six, it describes 2 types specifically:

EBE Type I
5'-5'4" in height
80-100lbs

EBE Type II
3'5"-4'2"
25-50lbs

The term EBE was used by Dr Bronk, see
www.majesticdocuments.com...

The FBI has alot of info on him.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
For those who don't know, the above is the supposed Security Manual for the UFO retreival teams....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In the press conference of 19 May 2001 made by Disclosure Project they sad that there is 56 diferent kind of species. Im sure that some of the must look mabe almost like us and there are greys that look very similar but arent from the same planet

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
How many races of alines are known to man?

Zero, we have no proof.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
how do people know there names and how many there are. Are we supposed to meet them someday. Are they going to inslave us. What is there deal

Sorry for all the questions

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
IMHO there are no proof aliens have visited Earth, and therefore no alien races are known to man, yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
jaffa, the ancients, Asgard, the Nox, and the Furlings

top topics

<<   2 >>

join