It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of Big Oil Chaplain Lindsey Williams...You Pay National Debt at the Pump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This video was brought to my attention by my good friend and fellow member mybigunit.

From what I was told, this video is already a year or two old, but it has never been more pertinent than it is today, especially considering that this man's predictions are coming true right now in these few weeks.

Please stick with it, the man is a little "preachy" but the longer you watch, the more shocked you will be. I don't recommend skipping ahead though, as in the first few episodes he gives his own backround and credentials to support the revelations he makes. There are eight parts averaging less than ten minutes each.

He will tie together peak oil, the war on terror, national debts of the US and third world countries, global warming, the global elite, and probably a few more "buzzwords" that I didn't think to list here. This is how we are controlled, and this is the New World Order at work.

And now, on with the show...

[edit on 4/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Glad you posted this I was going to if I had a chance....just a busy day. This is 8 segments long and the first couple are kind of boring but you have to watch them to understand what he says in the end..this is a very powerful video and Im glad I watched it. The fact is this filmed in 2006 and he saw ALL of this coming when people just sneered at him...I wish I would of saw this video then. The sad thing is things are going to get worse. I never realized that there was a hidden middleman I thought it was the producing countries>>Big Oil>>Gas Stations>>then us people. I always knew there was a reason we weren't gung ho about Alaska. Go Post!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Yes I've seen this before, must watch for everyone

Flag+Star

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for posting guys. Hopefully some more attention gets attracted to this thread, because I certainly agree that this is must see material. You can see it in the guy's face that he is no BS.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Another stone in the arsenal. People can be so lizard-hearted. Living well while the rest of us slave. Plotting to control us, plotting to annihilate us.

And they sucked it up selling us to the world, and the "Federal" Reserve sits holding our deed.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No debunkers out there on this huh? Well, ususally when a thread turns out to be a dud it is for one of two reasons. Either everyone has already seen the material, or everyone is to afraid to address it.

Here's my prediction. The US will be at war with Iran within a year, two at the most. And it will be clear that the living conditions in America have been reduced to that of a third world nation within 5 years. When you consider that one in eight Americans already live in poverty, it won't be long before the rest of Americans are shoved into the abyss and crying "how could this happen to me, I work so hard?"

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I hadn't seen it before. What he says makes a lot of sense. I hope that he is making it all up but I fear that he isn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Im shocked more people are not watching this....my only guess is because it is so long but this is important stuff...its ironic I see more people on threads way less important than this and then people wonder why we are in the situation we are in...this is a powerful video and should be watched by everyone who is concerned about where we are going.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I hadn't seen it before. What he says makes a lot of sense. I hope that he is making it all up but I fear that he isn't.

As one who was in banking and has a great clue, he is not making this up. Everything he says is spot on. Everything.

And it surely fits, these lizard-hearted men making these choices in wanton disregard for the feelings and needs of the human race.

Yes, I say war with Iran is inevitable. And anyone who says otherwise is a fool. At least is it if we don't find a solution. If we don't go to war, the dollar will collapse when they flood the market with cheap oil because of the way things have been set up, with our government NOT living within its means.

When I set up the laws of the land...er...if I was to set up the laws of the land, the first year might be a struggle, but taxes will be collected (on a voluntary basis) and the following year I could spend what I had collected the year before. Not a penny more.

Of course, there will be free energy, which will lighten the load for all. And with that free energy, soon, no one will need money.

Anti-grav will become commonplace and many will have houses floating wherever they want to float. There will be no FAA imposing rules because typical airplanes will generally fall into disuse.

Robots, built by people who want to produce the best (as opposed to planned obsolescence) will begin appearing, taking the place of many workers and AI will begin handling administrative tasks. Soon (relatively) people will not have to work to sustain themselves and my people would be free to do whatever they pleased, as long as they hurt no one else.

An' it harm none, do what thou will.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Im shocked more people are not watching this....my only guess is because it is so long but this is important stuff...its ironic I see more people on threads way less important than this and then people wonder why we are in the situation we are in...this is a powerful video and should be watched by everyone who is concerned about where we are going.

Indeed. We need this information else we have no rudder. In fact, there is much more we need to come to grips with the Universe at large, but this is a step in the right direction.

Post the link to this wherever you post. Send it to friends and family. Get the word out!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
sorry, this link is no longer available....

gee imagine that

edit...nevermind,,, its back up

[edit on 29-4-2008 by RickinVa]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

Huh? They're working for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was just listening to these clips, when they died, and a 'no longer available' showed up. So now I want his book! And you thought there was freedom of the press, now that the internet is up?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm not having any trouble seeing them. I'm watching them here on the page. Try clicking the links below maybe?

Which chapter did the problem happen?

[edit on 4/29/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Mine works fine I just checked it out....

[edit on 29-4-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I barely got more than two minutes into his presentation and had to turn it off. When he said we have enough oil in Alaska to last us 200 years he left me laying on the floor laughing my arse off...Everything I have ever read from on the matter for years from many differing sources, and have ever heard on the radio or seen on the tv says we have 6 mon's to a year or so up there in full production, and that we could get more bang for the buck, as it were, if we kept our tires properly inflated and our cars tuned up. The problems are a hell of a lot bigger than this...who paid this guy to sell the idea of drilling in Alaska...200 years bah ha hahhh haaaa...

Where is his sources on this...anyone have them? I consider myself a crack pot of sorts, and this crackpot is telling you he is full of fluff and nuttier than a fruit cake.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
I barely got more than two minutes into his presentation and had to turn it off. When he said we have enough oil in Alaska to last us 200 years he left me laying on the floor laughing my arse off...Everything I have ever read from on the matter for years from many differing sources, and have ever heard on the radio or seen on the tv says we have 6 mon's to a year or so up there in full production, and that we could get more bang for the buck, as it were, if we kept our tires properly inflated and our cars tuned up. The problems are a hell of a lot bigger than this...who paid this guy to sell the idea of drilling in Alaska...200 years bah ha hahhh haaaa...

Where is his sources on this...anyone have them? I consider myself a crack pot of sorts, and this crackpot is telling you he is full of fluff and nuttier than a fruit cake.

This is why we told you to watch all 8 videos we didnt tell you because we were bored. He lists sources and this video is not just about the drilling in Alaska..Im not going to tell you what it is about I recommend you watch all 8 videos before you call this guy a crackpot..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I wish someone knew the date he refered to when Iran is suppose to do its thing. He said "Wendy" mentioned it before the recording began. Does anyone on here know the date?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay579
I wish someone knew the date he refered to when Iran is suppose to do its thing. He said "Wendy" mentioned it before the recording began. Does anyone on here know the date?

No and I am just as curious..this was filmed in 2006 so who knows...but he has hit all of our issues facing us now right on the head.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I also was not able to view the last two. Says no longer available.

Ama

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join