It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is maitreya?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ive been hearing about thisguy for some time now, anybody got info or links? is he the antichrist what role could he play in the NWO? any ideas and wasn't he supposed to "appear " on tv and radio all over the world simultaneously to "talk" with us
i would like some info please

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maitreya is the next buddha I think.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www.shareintl.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.redmoonrising.com...
Gives links between Maitreya/Christ and Maitreya/Antichrist

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
thanks for the links, "he" is also in the nasa bluebeam project

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I read a bunch about this guy a while back. A lot of the stuff I read about him made me believe that he might be the antichrist. I can't remember exact facts about him, but I do remember a lot of things intrigued me.

Apparently he's supposed to have done miracles, things that Christ would have done. The antichrist is supposed to do things like this to deceive people into believing he is the second coming, or the true god.

Another thing I remember about him was that he had a right hand man named Benjamin Creme who struck me as being quite like antichrist's false prophet. The guy goes around proclaiming Maitreya's good works and stuff like that. It's all bad stuff in my eyes.

They're supposed to be building a huge monument/building for Maiytreya somewhere in Asia or the Mid East, that's antichrist-like also.

Those links probably provide a lot more information than I can, but those are some basic ideas. Watch out for this guy. Don't let him fool you. Have faith in your true God and you will have nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
"is he the antichrist"

WTF!? get real FFS. stop with all this fairy tale #. are you an american? you're all insane.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
insane, i wouldnt doubt hes the antichrist. this worlds prettty #ed.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
dubya is the anti-christ. Screw proof, i have faith.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The anti-christ will be the next jewish leader or "messiah"

not jewish = not anti-christ

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
George Bush can't be the antichrist, that's plain ignorant and foolish to say. Also, where does it say that the antichrist will be the next Jewish leader? This Maitreya goes around preaching he's the second coming, that to me screams be careful.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Maitreya fits the Anti-Christ bill perfectly. Don't expect me to adore this demon in any way.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
All I know is that if he starts becoming popularized in media, starts making pushes for one world government/religion in public, and other things such as that. I'm gonna make sure to pray to God for those people who fall into his deception.

Then if the Rapture happens, holy crap. It'll be all downhill from there... I know I'm gonna probably get left behind.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
this is someone who does fit the anti-christ description quite well,
it will be interesting to see how this guy who claims to be "The World Teacher" will be portrayed in the media in the near future......

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why have I never heard of this before? Is it just not a US news item?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's not big news to the mainstream because there isnt anything really interesting or noteworthy to the general public going on with him yet. He's basically located in Europe and the Middle East.

When he starts becoming big news here in the States and other places (due to his ideas of a one world religion/government) then it's time to take notice and beware.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
he is not the second coming of christ that is for sure
the second coming of christ wont be in bodily form
he will come as christ consciousness and you will all know it. he will come to all in your own consciousness and lead you to the new jerusalem.
Those that choose to ignore this calling will crawl into a pit with the beast
fortunately there wont be many of them as the power of christ consciousness is very powerful and personal

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Salaam Alykum all,

home.sprynet.com...

I had this link for ages and never really looked at it, till now.

I think he is a threat, but i cant be to sure yet, anyway here are some things that Muhammad(pbuh) had to say about the last days, you can believe it or not its up to you, Just remember to always believe in the One True God, always If you dont believe in God then make the right choices.

these are small things

www.answering-christianity.com...

Salaam

Guerilla

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Actually it is said that most people will be drawn to the beast. All of the true believers in Christ will be taken in the Rapture, and the ones on the fence or non-believers will be left. Most people will take the beast as a god because he will be so appealing, he is the great deceiver; and unless you have a clear heart and mind with regards to the True God you'll be tempted and drawn to his allures.

I just hope I'm not driving or flying when the Rapture happens, that's some scary #. I was driving behind a car once that had a bumper sticker that read "In event of the Rapture, this car will be unmanned." Think about it... Planes will fall from the sky, major traffic accidents will happen, mass chaos will occur. Hopefully I'm safe inside my room and I only have to deal with the aftermath.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lets get this straight, Maitreya is not the Anti-Christ nor is he the Messiah. He is the one that reunite all Buddhists under one rule.

Jesus is not the Maitreya!

Anti-Christ,
If you simply entrench so much fear into followers its doomed that prohpechies as such will self perpetuate through manners of coincidence and paranoia.

Deep

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Who are you to say that he is or isn't? If Christians believe in what goes down in Revelations then it's our right to be careful in regards to this guy. Perhaps he may be passing himself off as Buddah or whatever, but the things on his website, the things he preaches, etc, are very similar to what the antichrist is predicted to be. I'm cautious, no matter what.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join