It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda quick ref guide (in progress). Also, useful info from website re: Britain, IRS, U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ESOTERIC Agenda quick ref guide (in progress). Also, 'borderless' info from website re: Britain, IRS, U.S., U.N.

This post is a supplement to Cashlink's valuable posting at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
In my attempts to learn all this information, I've been making a powerpoint collection of printscreen slides & will add narrator's text. I went to the Esoteric Agenda website, found this text there ... but the movie goes by so fast, it's hard to learn it all by hearing it. So, here's some of it they have written down on their website.

The following is from the Esoteric Agenda Website www.talismanicidols.org...

The New Country

The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
(Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg.113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288 & 41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA, etc... were never part of the United States government. The US Government only holds shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations.(20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

The American people are listed as tenants of US land, not land owners. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

The people have no ownership of assets or children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

"The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the
Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

Citizens are considered capital. (Executive Order 13037)

The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Star and flag, my friend.

I sent this to a friend of mine. I nearly cried when he wrote back,

I can't read stuff like this. I get lost too soon. I don't know what the IMF is or why I should care that the IRS is an agency of it. But even after doing my best to follow along, I still don't see any connection to culling our herd. Maybe the rest of your audience has the same trouble with e-mail that comes from you and that's why they have become unresponsive?

The writing that is so clear to me, escapes one I thought could read it.

What do you do?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Amaterasu, after you read this reply, take a look at this link and let me know what you think about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Amaterasu wrote:

I sent this to a friend of mine. I nearly cried when he wrote back
... 'even after doing my best to follow along, I still don't see any connection to culling our herd'.

It sounds like your feelings were hurt.

Maybe the rest of your audience has the same trouble with e-mail that comes from you and that's why they have become unresponsive?

It sounds like your friend isn't really interested in the kinds of things that interest you and me and ATS folks. Maybe, find something else in common and just talk about what he likes, or about what you and he have in common. It sounds like your friend never ever wants to hear another single thing about how the world works, or how innocent people are suffering in the world because of it. That's okay. Don't press your friend. Just, don't expect him (or anyone who's insensitive, hardened and callous) to validate those parts of you and your identity that you wish they would. Let them be, for example, a Republican, or Democrat, or whatever ... and rest assured in your wisdom they need to identify on that level ... don't blame them, because Mr. & Mrs. God made them to be who they are, with their own limitations ... just like you and me have our own limitations.

I'll give you an example. Ever heard the cliche, "many are called, but few are chosen".

Or, "there's different flavors of ice cream".

Or, "walking to the beat of a different drummer".

Or, "don't throw your pearls before swine".

Not everyone needs to understand. What's important is you preserve the love and friendship between you, if it's a mutual desire. And you seek validation of your wisdom, and yearning for wisdom, on ATS, where people appreciate your views and insights. It's a way of being nicer to yourself.

People who have kids who are different from one another accept their kids as being similar or different from them (their parents). One might be a jock, one might be a poet, one might be soldier, one might be an anti-war activist, one might be a drug addict, another a drunk, another a republican, another a democrat -- all in the same family.

I have spent a lifetime studying conspiracy and most people don't care ... even some family members think it's a joke. That's why ATS is so important to me, because there are so many people interested in the same things that interest me.

The writing that is so clear to me, escapes one I thought could read it. What do you do?

Maybe you thought wrong, maybe you didn't. The next time you email your friend, rather than trying to educate him beyond his interests or perceived needs, just tell him one thing you did today that you found emotionally rewarding ... in just a sentence. Tell him what you feel ... in just another sentence.

Then, ask your friend what was the best part of his day? What made him happy. What made him sad. What he thought was most interesting about the day. But, just ask one question.

It sounds like your friend is a very hard-headed, practical business type with no particular concern for the lives of innocent people being needlessly wasted. That's okay. Only Time can change him, if anything can ... you can't. Don't even try.

Try to keep yourself vulnerable ...but, don't be surprised if you find yourself getting your feelings hurt again, for no apparent reason, by him. Because it sounds like he's a bit indifferent to you. My father was totally indifferent to me. And, I hated him until he died because he scared me so much when I was a child. My mother, on the other hand, was always very loving. Neither of them, or my brother, shared my interest in knowing the truth, and holding the perpetrators responsible for genocide and war.

Just make yourself a promise, to NEVER talk to your friend about conspiracy stuff, for one year from today ...until, and unless -- he comes to you. I've known someone for 20 years who laughed off conspiracy theory, until a year ago.

Don't lose heart, because your knowledge will someday help save people's lives, at least, it will help you understand. After all, we're only here for 60-to-80 years. And Eternity is a long time. So, maybe find some friends who share your interests, or at least respect you and/or your interests.

Just try to follow, rather than lead your friend. Although, it sounds like he might not be as good of a friend to you, as you wish he were, after all -- or, he'd express an interest in your interests ...whether it was fishing, conspiracy theory, sports, movies ...y'know?

Is your friend 18-to-23 years old?

One of my longest friends I've known for 43 years thinks I'm totally from another planet for being concerned with conspiracy stuff (but he's open and not mean about it) and he's a Bush republican. He's not a 'best' friend, but he was in high school a close friend ...but there's something to be said for getting along with an 'okay' or a 'close' friend when there's love between you for years, that outlives even the lifetimes of some other dear friends, who are now dead. I've even lost touch with my best friends, because Time gives us different paths. Just remember, the cliche, 'true love never dies' ...whether you're with the person you love, or not.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 30-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by Amaterasu

Amaterasu, after you read this reply, take a look at this link and let me know what you think about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A good evaluation. I agree that we need a new governing system. I have been writing one (though most is still in my head...) because I do see a need.

Amaterasu wrote:

I sent this to a friend of mine. I nearly cried when he wrote back
... 'even after doing my best to follow along, I still don't see any connection to culling our herd'.

It sounds like your feelings were hurt.

No... Not my feelings. It was just that I thought he was capable of putting these things together - and it turns out that he doesn't even know what the IMF is.

My sense of imperative action was what was hurt.

It sounds like your friend isn't really interested in the kinds of things that interest you and me and ATS folks. Maybe, find something else in common and just talk about what he likes, or about what you and he have in common. It sounds like your friend never ever wants to hear another single thing about how the world works, or how innocent people are suffering in the world because of it. That's okay.

Not to worry. We're still friends. As you recommend, I talk about other things. But I am always beset by a keen desire to awaken him, and all the others who still cannot see.

... don't blame them, because Mr. & Mrs. God made them to be who they are, with their own limitations ... just like you and me have our own limitations.

No blame. Just sadness.

I'll give you an example. Ever heard the cliche, "many are called, but few are chosen".

Yes, and I know I am chosen to try to raise awareness. Those who become aware may or may not be chosen for that task as well.

And you seek validation of your wisdom, and yearning for wisdom, on ATS, where people appreciate your views and insights. It's a way of being nicer to yourself.

LOL! No... I don't need "validation." I can look around at the state things are in and KNOW. No validation needed at all. What I want is awareness in others.

I have spent a lifetime studying conspiracy and most people don't care ... even some family members think it's a joke. That's why ATS is so important to me, because there are so many people interested in the same things that interest me.

And if things weren't so dire, if I didn't think we need to do something NOW, I would let it roll. I would simply shrug and move on. But I cannot, in good conscience, do that.

It sounds like your friend is a very hard-headed, practical business type with no particular concern for the lives of innocent people being needlessly wasted. That's okay. Only Time can change him, if anything can ... you can't. Don't even try.

No, my friend, if he could grasp what's going on really, would be as fiercely energetic against it all - IF he could grasp it. And I NEVER try to change people. I give them good reasons to choose to change themselves, but I accept them as they are, whether they choce to change or not.

Don't lose heart, because your knowledge will someday help save people's lives, at least, it will help you understand. After all, we're only here for 60-to-80 years. And Eternity is a long time. So, maybe find some friends who share your interests, or at least respect you and/or your interests.

Well, I live with a bunch of conspiracy nuts. [grin] No, I won't lose heart. This friend who can't grasp is actually my future bro in law. Neither can my sister understand what I present. But I love 'em both, anyway.

And still... I am yearning to open their eyes. Especially their eyes. It will happen some day.

Just try to follow, rather than lead your friend. Although, it sounds like he might not be as good of a friend to you, as you wish he were, after all -- or, he'd express an interest in your interests ...whether it was fishing, conspiracy theory, sports, movies ...y'know?

He's as good a friend as he needs to be. [smile]

Is your friend 18-to-23 years old?

About 45, actually.

I grasp that you are trying to help me somehow here, but maybe you missed my point a bit... I was merely trying to point out the difficulties in trying to bring the information down to others. They lack, many of them, the necessary BASIC information to have a comprehensible picture, to see what a given piece of data means relative to all the rest.

I have my crusade under control. Just saddened that people believe the fairytale They have told. [smile]

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Amaterasu]

top topics

join