It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Phoenix again!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things the media makes a big hoopla about until a few days from now when someone just says "Oh, those were just sky lanterns from our wedding." Then the media will just throw it back at the UFO community and say they're all kooks.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
What is it that everyone is wanting? A mothership to land on the Whitehouse lawn? Would that do it? NO!!!! Because one of the brilliant minds on this website would accuse our Government of projecting
holographic images of UFOs in order to create fear in the eyes of Americans and indeed the rest of the world, of an alien Invasion and create a demand of a one world government/new world order so that we may better defend ourselves in the event of an attack.
I mean seriously people. Sometimes I think there are people who are just plain ol' addicted to conspiracy.
If we as a majority focus our intention and let it be known that we are not only ready but, WILLING to make contact, then it will be so. Hopefully,
we can all get on the same page here and focus our intent.
If you are one of the R-tards walking around with a Yo-yo and trying to chew gum who doesn't believe in such nonsense then kindlyremove yourself from this planet so that the rest of us at least stand a chance of
evolving the human race.

I want a picture which isnt a distant light in the sky
I want to meet the aliens
I want to know that we are not alone in the universe
and I want to discuss this with someone who doesnt use the childish phrase 'R-tard'

Is that so much to ask for?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
this is my first post and forgive me for being obvious but has there been any burnt out flares tied with fishing line found on the ground? they would have to land somewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed. I wonder how the government is going to "Spin" this one. I can def say the "Shock" Portrayed by the Ireport video is quite genuine imo. . . As for what it is in they sky were seeing? Aleins, UFO's, Spaceships who knows, No one has ever gotten footage that makes me say "Yep that is the real deal" . . . I wish if they were real they would just drop down from the sky, walk off of the ships and be like "Whats up, wanna go for a ride"

link   

Originally posted by xstevenx
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things the media makes a big hoopla about until a few days from now when someone just says "Oh, those were just sky lanterns from our wedding." Then the media will just throw it back at the UFO community and say they're all kooks.

show me a lantern or a flare that can change formations and make perfect shapes, and then ill believe UFO's are fake

link   
Enough already... a member has debunked the alien ship on page 2 of this thread.

They form patterns because theres 4 of them. Your brain creates the patterns that are in fact random

Watch the clip and then tell me they are not the same

nice work mark

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If you want to proactively help get the word out to the masses, please Digg It!
digg.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My 2 boys just moved to Phoenix last week,I'm going to tell them to keep an eye on the sky,and when I go visit them,I'll bring all my gear see if I can get video of it,my last sighting I had of a UFO was in Quartzsite Az

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
FYI - I just phoned Luke Air Force Base Public Affairs to see if I could get anything new out of them and they said they don't fly over that area and they don't know what the lights were.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Originally posted by xstevenx

show me a lantern or a flare that can change formations and make perfect shapes, and then ill believe UFO's are fake

I'm not saying these were lanterns or not. But does anyone remember what happened in England? There was a big story about lights in the sky and they turned out to be lanterns. The thing is they don't even have to be lanterns for some random puppet to get on TV and say "Yeah, those were just our sky lanterns." for the whole thing to be debunked and made to make UFO enthusiasts look stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"make UFO enthusiasts look stupid"

Make us look stupid to stupid/ignorant people? Who cares?
I don't...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
lol
I hate to say it
but does this mean this guy is right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

nah.He was one day off

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Lanterns,Lanterns,Lanterns,Lanterns,Lanterns,Lanterns.......

Ok Instead of "I bet it was lanterns, blah blah blah" How can we debunk this "Lantern Theory"

Next time the lights come out, fire some flares or something or get one of those high powered spotlights. Blind whatever it is

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Eh, it's just with all the recent UFO activity and popularity of shows like UFO Hunters I tend to think that some people out there don't like it and maybe would like to take a punch at all of it. This whole event kind of got caught on pretty quick. I mean Drudge Report picking it up as a huge headline? Seems odd to me.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by xstevenx]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

I want a picture which isnt a distant light in the sky
I want to meet the aliens
I want to know that we are not alone in the universe
and I want to discuss this with someone who doesnt use the childish phrase 'R-tard'

Is that so much to ask for?

I'm so sorry. Did I just understand you to say that "All you want is to meet the aliens, is that so much to ask for?" lol. No buddy, good luck with that. If most people were to "meet the aliens" they would chalk it up to a dream or better yet a halucination. The mind of man is apparently just not ready to comprehend such things. I wish we could all get on the same page with this though. We could get these guys down here TODAY if we so choose. FOCUS!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the clear footage of the deep re dlights reminds me of something like this ...

Light up stunt kite!!!

I can sorta discern the shape of a kite from the lights ( i know this has 6 leds, but google the kites their is a ton of them all with different style/designs). the only thing may discount the kite theory is distance of object but without a frame of reference in the clip its difficult to speculate size and distance.

As for the other post predicting a big event .. weird huh.. 2 days is about the best timespan we have ever had here at ATS.

But is it not possible this is also a miltary secret craft? and the guy posting on ATS might be an employee looking to score brownie points on a night he knows their is a test flight?

its either that or a kite , or our alien space brothers of course , cetainly intresting , i also notice the animals reactions on the video , the dog does not seem happy at all.. intresting huh.

As always but thats my three guesses in order of probability,

KITE, Secret craft (ours) or UFO

i hope its the last but feel its the first two

mu 0.2$

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Quantum_Squirrel

Nice Theory..

Out of your 3 choices, Kite, Black Project, UFO..??

"DING" "DING" "DING" "DING"

JDN24 Says "KITE"... The Most Likley, i guess..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There's simply not enough evidence to support extraterrestrial craft. The most likely explanation are lanterns or the kite theory and a couple of folks have provided evidence that, at this time, supports this.

The best, most-likely scenario for a mass UFO sighting would be one visible during daylight hours.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Just a thought - If it was a Kite, wouldn't you be able to hear it? You know, the wind thrashing against it..

Just dropped 2 cents into the pot, so hit me back....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Originally posted by raptor108
5 MIN VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by raptor108]

Heres the video

www.youtube.com...

CLEAR as CRYSTAL , even for night vision mode.

Listen to the dog in the backround you can here it wimpering.

There coming!

The next few coming years is going to change the course of humanity, forever.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by JOINTHERESISTANCE]

All I saw was blackness. Except for a few seconds of car headlights.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join