It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

Originally posted by Demonis
It also looks a lot like a spray painted pie tin, with something else stuck on the bottom....

Yeah a painted pie tin floating and spinning up in the sky complete with 3 light underneath it?

Because it looks so atypical, it seems to add more credibility to it... just my opinion because most hoaxers prefer to make them look more fantastical like whats seen in video games -- or in the shape of a simple UFO disc like what we see in most UFO photos. But this one is different. This is what makes it intriguing.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I agree with you wholeheartedly but what annoys me is what the other posters have come up with in the identification : a painted pie tin, the floater that goes in the pool that holds chlorine tablets and god forbid if its hovering in the same spot its fake ....Yeah right ... Human built aircraft are unique the only craft in the universe that have the ability to hover .... Yeah right ... so far ive heard here if it only moved away it would be more convincing.... the fact that its saucer shaped is not convincing enough it has to move cause if it doesn't then its obviously a fake

[edit on 17-4-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lol... I think I understand what you're saying but whatever the case may be, if this is CGI, then whomever created it did a good job at it; at least on a psychological level.

That he didn't resort to the same old worn out Ufo CGI "formula" renders this one rather frightening when you think about it.

I guess we will just have to wait and see if anyone here is given the opportunity to analyze the original movie.

But I agree with you that it would be better if some here would wait for more information on it before calling it a hoax. This one deserves some benefit of the doubt, at least based on the information we have so far on it.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
Im most certainly no expert with analyzing video footage but I see at times a fairly defined rectangular area of pixelation around the object. Is this normal for camcorder footage?

Agreed. This is probably one of the worst! He needs to learn how to set his CGI filters. Someone will help him and his next one will better!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why I like this video:

- Clear imaging
- Not too shaky
- Keeps his mouth shut
- The zooms (in and out) seems to show the object resizing proportionally to the level of zoom.
- No "typical" hoax trademarks i.e. object flashing away, making spaceship sounds etc

Why I don't like this video:

-User has a fascination with the subject.
-He created a separate movie specifically to show a bird flying near the object, as if to use as evidence for anyone stating it wasn't real. I did stop both movies at the same point in time (according to the timestamp in the video) and they were showing the same thing, so that lends credence to it NOT being fabricated/cgi)
- Jaime Maussan (sp) is involved. He always seems to be involved when there's money/notoriety to be found
- No location information of the sighting. Is this so investigation into corroborating witnesses can't be performed? Users profile on UT says Houston TX.

If this turns out to be legit, it's definately one of the better ones out there.

(edited for formatting)

[edit on 17-4-2008 by TXRabbit]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by TXRabbit]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I don't know anymore... so many hoaxers and dirty rats in this world. I have found some footage and it is pretty impresive. Now, I don't know if its CGI or other hoaxed stuff, but it does look cool. I will show it here in hopes that you guys tear it to shreds and see if something real might be behind this.

See video here

If it is proven fake, no biggie, what I will bring soon will blow your minds. In the meantime, plase enjoy.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by The Coward]

It did have those sparky static engines, so could be.
Looked like ol' time saucer.

ED: I think it proves my idea the the static generator is outside the
metal shell of the craft. Craft being surrounded by radiation making
the dark violet surrounding light.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
100% hoax :

- too bad, no battery
- object is not moving
- this youtube account is full of (stupid) UFO/ALIENS videos

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
he also put this little video up,a comparrison of 2 more "simular" shapes in the sky.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You guys are funny.

So when anyone posts or links to more than 1 sighting, it's automatically discredited or hoaxed? Tough crowd lol

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well its good to see that people are still seeing UFO's today(lol).Um.....the video,I dont know it looks real,bu with CGI you cant be sure.....it has the "1950ish"look to it doesnt it?I would bet that IF it is real its a human advanced aircraft using anti-gravity,but who knows...........Some expert opinion would be appreciated(Internos?)

Also PLEASE DONT SAY SOMETHING LIKE"Im going to bring you something mindblowing soon."UNLESS YOU REALY INTEND TO BRING IT FORTH AND ITS NOT A HOAX......Not saying it is or you are lying,just being cautious.

BTW: S & F

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Yea,I think one of the WORST(I use caps alot dont I?LOL)things a true believer can do is to FAKE a sighting.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It looks a lot like a remote controlled flying saucer I had when I was a kid. The bird flying by gives an idea of the size. Jusy my opinion though I am not an expert.

Peace,
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcandli
100% hoax :

- too bad, no battery
- object is not moving
- this youtube account is full of (stupid) UFO/ALIENS videos

And what with these fantastic three point of observation makes you an expert?

- too bad, no battery = Fake
- object is not moving= Definetly a fake
- this youtube account is full of (stupid) UFO/ALIENS videos = all movies from you tube are fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just a quick note on the "lights" flashing beneath it.....i see them more as holes in the lower section that show through the background sky as the fake ufo is gently rotating back and forth on its string.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Nop, I will be a marked man after what i will do. But like eveyrthing else, time it will take. Never mind my comment, I got a bit excited. Simply stay with the topic at hand please.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
this "thing" is definitely wobbling. I cannot tell if its spinning around, but if you watch when zoomed in at the very top center, there is a little peak or bump, and this disappears as this thing seems to wobble back and forth, and to be honest, looks like its hung from a string and is swinging in the breeze. Now of course no 'string' is visible, but a bright white sky would seem to serve as a way to make that appear invisible.

However, neat video just the same.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Fair enough..............but I and all of ATS(maybe the world)will be waiting............no pressure,lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
Just a quick note on the "lights" flashing beneath it.....i see them more as holes in the lower section that show through the background sky as the fake ufo is gently rotating back and forth on its string.

Perhaps you could show us all where the string is thats holding it up in the sky
you do have proof of this because i looked at the video several times already and in have yet to locate the string your talking about.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan claimed the Sci-Fi ufo twin towers ad was a real ufo event.

Thus, he loses credibility.

As for the video, pretty cool looking but I would rather hold off my judgement till I get more info.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hmmm, similar in structure to the UFO photographed above a wildlife preserve in Saginaw, Michigan. Here is the thread on that:

Saginaw, Michigan, man discovers UFOs do exist; and he has a picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join