It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Do you people realize there is no such thing as 'invisible' vapor? We call vapor in the sky 'clouds' or even contrails. And they are not invisible. Because it's water vapor. In the air.

Yiou just solidified the fact that you know next to nothing about basic science. If your statement were true you would be able to see water off the ocean or rivers rising into the air

How do you think clouds form? They dont just magically appear, water droplets in the air increase in size and frequency and when they reach a certain point, THEN water vapour is visible

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

But you don't touch on the fact that two planes flying at approximately the same height...one leaves a quickly evaporating contrail, the other leaves a long lasting contrail. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ok here it goes, I have done it again.I did this with Nibiru and it cleared some stuff up with a few people, so I decided to start one on something that has to do with meteorology, something that I work with daily....yep thats right...chemtrails

Then Please explain this!
www.cnsnews.com

Glass Particles in the Sky Studied As 'Global Warming' Fix
By Pete Winn
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
April 10, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Government scientists are studying the feasibility of sending nearly microscopic particles of specially made glass into the Earth's upper atmosphere to try to dampen the effects of "global warming." The idea, while "interesting," said one leading global warming skeptic, is "not practical" and, if done on a large scale, could depress the ozone layer and cause other problems.

Details from documents Cybercast News Service obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show that scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Savannah River National Laboratory in Aiken, S.C., are developing computer models of what might happen if a huge amount of particulate matter is shot into the stratosphere.

The particles, consisting of a very fine and special form of glass - "porous-walled glass microspheres" - would be able to absorb a certain amount of carbon dioxide, and would reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

"The overall goal of this task is to understand and evaluate the implications of deploying porous glasses as an agent to reduce global warming," the DOE work proposal said.

The government project began last year and ends on April 30.

For the full article:
www.cnsnews.com

[edit: added required External Source tags and clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He probably skipped it considering that we have all answered that exact question about 10K times on ATS.

The reason is that unless your sitting on a radar screen, you cannot see any difference in an altitude of a couple thousand feet, yet the weather conditions may be drastically different between those levels.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

Yeah, what was the exact point of that? Was this supposed to explain what contrails are?

As far as I know the task was only being discussed and had not yet been done. Its all theoretical

[edit on 19/4/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Is just shows you the Government is spraying weather you would like to belive it or not it is happening all around the world.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
~Albert Einstein

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOHC

Is just shows you the Government is spraying weather you would like to belive it or not it is happening all around the world.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
~Albert Einstein

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

No one has yet proved that chemtrails are a fact

The world is an even more dangerous place when paranoid CT's spread information they have no idea about, and scaremonger sensitive people into believing their own deluded ideas and try to screen anyone that disagrees with them by labelling them as disinfo agents

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Very good job. Your group did a pretty good job attempting to debunk the chemtrails. Also good job in getting all the myths together from reading the blogs and then using your thinktank to debunk them. I would guess that you folks are just low level players under the following: Illuminati, Committee of the 300, Counsel of the 33, inter-groups of the CFR, Bilderbergers, and the big think tank, Trilateral Commission. There are many more that are centered from Europe that is the ancient source for the planned world goverment. Its hard for us goyim to know what the real plans are and you just may not even know. They just pay your to do the dubunking and then all is well. The chemtrails have multiple purposes. However, the culling of the US population is well under way in accordance with the NSSM 200 by the cockroach Kissinger et al, and just may take place soon. Big surprise coming their way however, when it starts to unravel. The two obstacles of the World plan by the Illuminati was the Sovereignity of US and Islam they discovered in the early 20's. The US patriot has always been a significant obstacle. The most interesting possibility I'll say just might be the split of the cabals and the desire by the American Illuminati, or the Bush puppet family all of a sudden deciding to become important and maybe they will be the ruling party. No chance.......the old Illuminati won't allow this and we can see the US going down the tubes by an attack and market crash that will dwarf the one they orchestrated in 1929.....in preparation for WWII.

BTW, the debunking more than convinced me that the chemtrails are what we are saying.

Oh, did you notice the good job they did to get Kucinich to rewrite his bill to congress removing the Chemtrails.......? I can't decided if they did it by threats, bribery, blackmail etc......

In Rep. Kucinich's revised new (some woud say 'emasculated') Bill, HR 3616, there is no longer any mentio whatever of:

* chemtrails,
* particle beams
* electromagnetic radiation
* plasmas
* extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation
* or mind-control technologies

as weapons systems covered in the measure.

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
there is a plan to cull the worlds population to 500,000,000 in preparation for the one world government. long story very very short.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

In Rep. Kucinich's revised new (some woud say 'emasculated') Bill, HR 3616, there is no longer any mentio whatever of:

...anything at all

Because the 2nd and 3rd attempts at presenting the bill, even with the more imaginary 'weapons' removed, still failed utterly. It's long since been consigned to the dustbin.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

there is a plan to cull the worlds population to 500,000,000 in preparation for the one world government. long story very very short.

Actually my proposal has always been to reduce the population by 90% - so there'd be around 670,000,000 left

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We all know that the Governments around the world don't misconstrue facts, tell half-truths or just down right lie to the people right? so since we have such an honest Government we can look at the facts about spraying that have been admitted by the Government and Governmental Studies, it took awhile but the Government has admitted that they are spraying aluminum particulates in the sky to reduce global warming. Now we all know the bad things that aluminum can do to the human body not to forget what it can also do to the animals, plant life and the water table around the world as well.
So with just that fact in mind the Government is, whether it is intentional or not, harming all living things on the planet we call earth. I can remember the nice deep blue sky's of the 50's 60's 70's and 80's. I also remember the con-trails left in the sky at that time, But things have changed since that time some jets still leave the same footprint of con-trails but others do not, they linger and spread like a bad fungus and I have also witnessed first hand the medical problems that occur within three to five days after these so called heavy spray days, the wheezing, shortness of breath, the flu like symptoms, the almost zombie like actions of patents at the Doctors office, Three and a half years ago there was a heavy spray day and within three to five days after all dogs in the city became extremely ill with severe cold like symptoms, fever, runny, caked and clogged nose's, watery crusted eye's and many died from it (for your information dogs do not get colds) I personally spoke with over three dozen veterinarians and they all came to the same conclusion they did not know what caused this large scale outbreak or how to treat it.

So with this small amount of information I have provided for your consideration, I'm not going to go tit for tat with you as you have your beliefs and I have mine which is totally fine with me as this is called choice, yours and mine whether we agree or not, although one problem I have noticed getting stronger every day is the amount of Government involvement with dis-info agents all over the websites trying to poo-poo open knowledge and factual scientific facts as conspiracy theories and looking for links/url's backing up these facts to be removed or re-edited never to be found or read by anyone ever again.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

(for your information dogs do not get colds) I

Seems to me that you are spreading BS.....this link proves that you are either lying or have no idea what you are talking about. Strange how the canine flu is highly contagious

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Seems to me that you are spreading BS.....this link proves that you are either lying or have no idea what you are talking about. Strange how the canine flu is highly contagious

en.wikipedia.org...

The dogs in question were tested for the H3N8 virus it was negitive. Also I remind you Governments don't lie, This illness just appered out of thin air when someone farted? Sorry it's your Government working with Bio products.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The dogs in question were tested for the H3N8 virus it was negitive. Also I remind you Governments don't lie, This illness just appered out of thin air when someone farted? Sorry it's your Government working with Bio products.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

Oh and by the way you just proved my Government dis-info theroy you ignored the facts on aluminum being sprayed and use the unreliable Wikipedia for reference.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I would guess that you folks are just low level players under the following: Illuminati, Committee of the 300, Counsel of the 33, inter-groups of the CFR, Bilderbergers, and the big think tank, Trilateral Commission.

Wait just a minute -- Don't think you can call us low level players of the Committee of 300, and there won't be consequences! I know for a fact that I am in the top 27 of the 300, and OZWeatherman is almost top 10 (six more years and he gets a gold watch) -- As for Essan, I didn't want to bring this up, but he's really only an associate member of the Illuminati (He's on two year probation after he "forgot" to pay his dues one month last fall. Truth is his check bounced, don't believe whatever other story he invents to explain the incident. He also hit on the wife of someone in the top 5 at last years "Depopulation: Make it Work for You" picnic - the fact he was fall-down drunk at the time is the only reason he's still alive).

And our weather control isn't nearly as advanced as you make it out to be. For example my summer home's roof almost collapsed under the weight of all the snow this year. We are still working out the kinks in the system, or I'm the victim of a practical joke from the guys in the tech department again. Further, we can manipulate the weather without spraying aluminum into the air. The only chemical we spray in the atmosphere is a rare form of ozone mixed in a benign inorganic solution. You see we didn't expect you kids to run out and buy all that hair spray a couple decades past -- THAT one caught us off guard. But have no fear, we're working to correct the problem. When we want to poison people to cull part of the population we use extra quantities of Flouride in the drinking water or custom made viruses.

I hope this thread has cleared up some of the misunderstandings about our organization and the fact that "chemtrails" are benign condensation trails. We really are working hard for the public good (most of the time).

Thank you,

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

So they tested dogs for canine flu, even though they cant get it, according to you? Why would they test for something you say doesnt exist? A few too many contradictions there

And as for the aluminium thing, it has been discussed before. And how can I reply to it when you do not provide a source

You are coming across as one of those know it all CT's who think everything is a government cover up and label anyone who doesnt agree as a government operative. And let me guess, your an expert on meteorology, physics and of course you must be a profiler to know everyone that disagrees with your opinion is a disinfo agent

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You know of course that you are working for Lucifer/Satan. You are fulfilling NSSM 200, Iron mountain commission has done its job, and the Protocols are almost complete. However, one thing you didn't take into account. The return of the two witnesses, the tribulations and finally Jesus Christ.

I will admint, from your [assuming] ancestors to now the illuminati has most everyone fooled. However, the foolish ones are the Illuminati in believing Satan and Mammon.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Del, you are on notice! You're giving too much away, now go stand in the corner for two hours as your punishment.

And Oz, stop bouncing checks! I don't know how they deal with you scoff-laws Down Under, but up here in the 'free world' they send you to Gitmo for kiting checks...

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join