It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler whisked away by aliens at last second

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did Hitler really die a suicide in his underground bunker
near the Berlin chancellery ? The Russians , who captured the bunker , maintain that he did , saying that they discovered a charred corpse whose teeth precisely mathced descriptions of hitlers mouth based upon the written records of the fuhrers dentist.But a new and exhaustive investigation by a canadian forensic dental expert casts doubt on the authenticity of the corpse, reviving speculation that the nazi leader may have escaped.
Dr. Robert Dorian director of forensic dentistry for the ministry of the solicitor general of quebec in montreal has compared photos of the corpses teeth with thousands of openmouthed closeup photos of the fuhrer himself. The pattern of gaps between teeth was different; Hitler had a root canal and porcelain tooth that did not show up in the corpse; and the corpse had different lower bridge work from what hitler is alleged to have.
Is the Hitler corpse a fraud ?
Did the Fuhrer make it off to Argentina?
The question may be not so much whether Hitler made it to argentina as whether a specific type of ufo entity took him to a base where he was placed in suspended animation to be turned loose on a unsuspecting world during some time of crisis.
taken from the book "extra-terrestial friends and foes"
author george c andrews

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Did Hitler really die a suicide in his underground bunker
near the Berlin chancellery ? The Russians , who captured the bunker , maintain that he did , saying that they discovered a charred corpse whose teeth precisely mathced descriptions of hitlers mouth based upon the written records of the fuhrers dentist.But a new and exhaustive investigation by a canadian forensic dental expert casts doubt on the authenticity of the corpse, reviving speculation that the nazi leader may have escaped.
Dr. Robert Dorian director of forensic dentistry for the ministry of the solicitor general of quebec in montreal has compared photos of the corpses teeth with thousands of openmouthed closeup photos of the fuhrer himself. The pattern of gaps between teeth was different; Hitler had a root canal and porcelain tooth that did not show up in the corpse; and the corpse had different lower bridge work from what hitler is alleged to have.
Is the Hitler corpse a fraud ?
Did the Fuhrer make it off to Argentina?
The question may be not so much whether Hitler made it to argentina as whether a specific type of ufo entity took him to a base where he was placed in suspended animation to be turned loose on a unsuspecting world during some time of crisis.

I'd say this is true for Jesus, with his "ascension". But Hitler.. he is supposedly sleeping at this point... and may be awakened at some point in time again. Maybe a cryogenic freeze? Not sure... no details were given.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
why is the cassieopeans taken so seriously by you and some of the other posters?
just wanted to know. im not being smart and would be interested in knowing
thank yu

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've seen quite a bit on this, and the general concensus is, he's dead, and committed suicide in the bunker.... What evidence is there of an alien last minute snatch? I see the evidence for it not being Hitler (i.e. one doctor's opinion, vs. those that have examined and re-examined the case for over 50 years)....but none for an abduction, not even a sighting......

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just for the sake of argument....why would aliens rescue Hitler from impending doom? Are they nordics are something?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
why is the cassieopeans taken so seriously by you and some of the other posters?
just wanted to know. im not being smart and would be interested in knowing
thank yu

First, PLEASE be smart... "I'm not being smart" is no good

Second, because I understand that which they have to say. After reading volumes and thinking about it intensively, then connecting the info to other informations and all that... I have come to my PERSONAL conclusion that they must at LEAST be considered. I'm not saying it's all true, but to consider what they say can't hurt.

Considering the fact that I've acknowledge the truth of MUCH that they've said, the have credibility with me. But this is my personal opinion, and no I don't believe what they say. I simply hold it in high regard.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
what evidence can really be shown about anything concerning aliens or sightings? it is always minimalized by the media...
sometimes history in it self can be a farce and warped view of propaganda

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
sorry it was not good enough for you
i was trying to let you know that i wasnt being sarcastic in my response
reason being that so many people are very sensitive in theese forums and have some smart rebuttal to make
case proven when you said what you did

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i also never said that you beleived them but that you took them seriously

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
okay let's say that was true, what's the purpose, what could Hitler do now? I don't think he would have much pull anywhere, the Jews would become suicide bombers before Hitler could do anything, unless he was to suddenly proclaim himself a Muslim, maybe then he would have backing he would need (sorry) but seriously what would be the objective of having Hitler frozen only be re-animate later?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i will study up on theese casseiopians

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

what evidence can really be shown about anything concerning aliens or sightings? it is always minimalized by the media...
sometimes history in it self can be a farce and warped view of propaganda

What I'm saying is....Do you have a report of even a sighting (not asking for evidence here, just even an unsubstantiated sighting)???

I'll agree that there is evidence (albeit highly suspect) of Hitler fleeing to Argentina....but the stretch of adding aliens and hibernation just kind of makes the whole thing sound like bunk...

There are simply too many independent researchers, who WANTED to find that they were wrong about Hitler, but in the end, had to reach the same conclusions, that he died in the bunker, just as reported...

Just to point out, there is even more evidence that he instead was captured and taken to Russia, than there is for him being in Argentina....but it too, turns out to be a dead end.....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There wouldnt necessarily have to be a sighting for hitler to disappear

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Right, but the title of your thread seemed to indicate that this was more than just a wild theory, based on nothing but an idea...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
read the book my friend

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

taken from the book "extra-terrestial friends and foes"
author george c andrews

Ahh...the dangers of speed-reading.... I was looking for a link, not a book title....oops!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well it couldve been so because they see a great military mind and they would want to capture him, also gagrin (the first man in space) die in an airplane crash. His body was never found but the reast of the pepople's on board's bodies were found so he too could've been taken by aliens

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
wtf have u been smoking? if he wasnt killed, then right now hitler would either be dead of old age or is a really really really really old, stingy man who lives out in the countryside guarding his lawn from little hooligans.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I believe the claims that Hitler's body was found by the Russians have been disputed for a long time now. This wouldn't necessarily point to an alien escape theory, but I haven't read the book to see where that leads.

As for history not showing any record of sightings around Berlin at the time, I'd have to agree that we likely wouldn't know about those sightings if they existed.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hitler very well may not have died in the bunker but mid-thrust in the missionary position with a South American whore named, Marna. Nobody is really sure...the evidence regarding his escape from the bunker seems plausible but not every famous or infamous personality who has passed can be chalked up to alien theft. I find this kind of junk completely irrantional and just plain paranoid in some cases.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join