It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PNAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I was readin an article on this organization called PNAC or Project for New American Century, and it seems to me that this may be connected to the NWO. I'll quote some of the article then post the link for further reading. I was hoping some of u could tell me if this could be real or totally dreamland. Thanks.
"The Project for the New American Century, or PNAC, is a Washington-based think tank created in 1997. Above all else, PNAC desires and demands one thing: The establishment of a global American empire to bend the will of all nations."
"The fundamental essence of PNAC's ideology can be found in a White Paper produced in September of 2000 entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century." In it, PNAC outlineswhat is required of America to create the global empire they envision.
According to PNAC, America must:
* Reposition permanently based forces to Southern Europe, Southeast Asia
and the Middle East;
* Modernize U.S. forces, including enhancing our fighter aircraft,
submarine and surface fleet capabilities;
* Develop and deploy a global missile defense system, and develop a
strategic dominance of space;
* Control the "International Commons" of cyberspace;
* Increase defense spending to a minimum of 3.8 percent of gross domestic
product, up from the 3 percent currently spent.:"

Some of the things it said we needed to do in 2000..was done in direct result of 9/11/2001..could there be a connection?

"Most ominously, this PNAC document described four "Core Missions" for the American military. The two central requirements are for American forces to
"fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars," and to "perform the 'constabulary' duties associated with shaping the security environment in critical regions."

Doesn't that sound like what we are doing right now?.Multiple theatres?..Iraq and Afghanistan..shaping the security enviornment reminds me alot of what we are doing in Iraq right now. If this site is true and these plans were made in 2000..could this perhaps be proof that 9/11 happened because we let it happen? So the people of the US would be so frightened they would let their government do whatever it wanted in order to "protect" their people, but ultimatley what the US is doing is taking over everything? I appreciate anyone who reads this post. Maybe I'm way off if so someone please correct me..Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yes Sir,

It is all true

www.moveon.org...

Whitepanther

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the link..but why r u laughing at me?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am sorry I was not laughing at you, merely the situation that few recognize. Did not mean to make you paranoid.

Whitepanther

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Oh its cool...i agree with you on that 1..No one seems to realize whats goin on..and hell few even seem to question what r government is really doing?..I hope ppl wise up soon

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
whoa its really ironic you bring this up, i've been reading David Icke's new book Tales From The Time Loop (while dropping the kids off at the pool, lol), and I'm about 50 pages into it (lol that wasn't the only time...) and he goes into detail about PNAC you should check it out buddy

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
did u happen to get the info in your first post from that book? Rereading your post brought back memories of what I read

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Regime Change for Iran?

"The Bush administration and our European allies cannot be tempted into an agreement with Khamenei or his surrogates. If the past is any indication, the clerics will break any agreement they have signed out of expedience. Already there are signs of their bad faith on their promise to come clean on the extent of their nuclear program. There is even a theological concept--Tagiye--to justify such double-dealings with the "infidels." Nor can they help in Iraq, where Iran's mullahs have in fact little influence over clerics such as Ayatollah Sistani. The only way they can influence events in Iraq is through the thousands of agents they have sent over the borders......

The future of Iran, and of its potential democracy, must be determined inside Iran. But the U.S. can play a crucial role by making clear that democracy is the paramount foreign policy goal in Iran. Arms control negotiations with the mullahs may serve American short-term interests, but at the expense of more lasting gains. If Iran becomes a liberal democracy, surely the Iranian nuclear threat to the U.S. will disappear definitively. After all, did not Poland's Solidarity ultimately do more to end the Cold War than any Soviet-American arms control agreement?"

www.newamericancentury.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No..i got those quotes from a website I was reading. I've never read that book but ima have to check it out sounds interesting..
Seekerof...thats interesting..what interests me is everything this country gained from 9/11..all it takes for us to change a country to how we want it to be is claim they r harboring terrorism..or have WMDs
..its like 9/11 opened the door for us to accomplish our imperialistic goals..and make it look like we are just portecting our people, thus maing ignorant people back here in the US feel safe and trusting in their government..hell Bush has been cashin in on this big time with his whole "Who can better protect u speach?"

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It was allowed to happen, 911 was and is the "Pearl Harbor Event" the PNAC declared would be neccesary for US involvement in the middle east. Mission accomplished

Any questions ask Eisenhower

Polar Bear

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I agree with u polar bear not only was it allowed to happen..the US needed it to happen..

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i found this for myself about half a year ago...and the pearl harbor event thing was creepy.
its like the blueprints to the NWO.
when i link people to PNAC, i always get them to search the .PDF with "pearl harbor"...they always seem shocked, then i tell them when it was thought up, and by who...they look like this --->

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i've never heard ne thing bout pearl harbor..i aways assumed it was let happen much like 9/11...am i right?...9/11 and pearl harbor r alot alike..they both allowed us to enter or start wars the people of the US would never support..they both also flooded the people with patriotism.

join