It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Inventions List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was doing some searching on the web for free energy ideas and stumbled upon this. Can't verify all of the inventions, but deffinatly an interesting read.

www.totse.com...

B1-A,37 GENERATOR, FREE ENERGY, MORAY
Henry T. Moray demonstrates before members of the Public Utilities
Commission (PUC) his FREE ENERGY generator that gave a continuous
output of 250,000 volts with no apparent input. The next day he was
found shot in his lab and all of his notes and device were stolen.
Currently, the Cosray Research Inst. of Salt Lake City has been
collecting Moray's papers from old aquaintances and attempting to
duplicate the device.
(see 1930's)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

J3-C,43 FLYING SAUCER, T. BROWN
Townsend Brown constructed Flying condensers shaped like Saucers. A
high positive charge on the leading edge caused thrust to be
generated in the direction of the region of low flux density. His
Saucers required no jets or propellers, no moving parts at all. They
modified the gravity field arround themselves to produce, in effect,
the incline of a "hill" under the craft, which they slid down like a
surfboard on a wave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hmm, thats cool... but isnt free energy proven to be wrong? you cant get something from nothing.
still very interesting though

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
damn government....and possibly other ppl........trying to suppress inventions that could revolutionize the way we live

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If it violates the laws of thermodynamics or manipulates gravity I'm very skeptical of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It may APPEAR to get something from nothing, and therefore seem to break all kinds of laws of phyiscs. This says nothing, however about energies that are beyond our scope of awareness.

-P

Originally posted by TreyFlipAWS
hmm, thats cool... but isnt free energy proven to be wrong? you cant get something from nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
im not very well versed in the area and dont know about any of the laws of energy (besides newtons laws of motion but yeah). but all im aware of is the law of conservation of matter, where matter cannot be created nor destroyed. is there a parallel law for energy? if so, what is it? or am i a complete idiot and just not realizing i already know it?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
think E=mc2 matter and energy are the same thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It is free energy to us in 3D when we tap the etheral energy in 4D and other realms etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sounds like the similiar tricks oil producers use to discourage research into alternative fuels and stuff...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Let's put it into a simple formula. We still think the world is flat in a sense.

According to common knowledge: 1+1=2, But we don't know that there might be an unknown variable before the equal (=) character.

It could be 1 + 1 + X = Y ( I hope y'all understand)

The law of thermodynamics would still apply. The only problem is that we don't know everything that is a factor. Zero point energy (which is the unknown factor) is not yet being taken into consideration by the mainstream as of today.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Henry T. Moray obviously harnessed the power of a falling cat with a buttered piece of toast on its back.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
im not very well versed in the area and dont know about any of the laws of energy (besides newtons laws of motion but yeah). but all im aware of is the law of conservation of matter, where matter cannot be created nor destroyed. is there a parallel law for energy? if so, what is it? or am i a complete idiot and just not realizing i already know it?

Don't black holes destroy matter and convert it to energy?

I think that alot of the "free energy" things are counting on there being a ZPE (zero point energy)/(dark energy)/(vaccume energy). Then again, matter is just condensed energy anyways, atleast according to Einstein and String Theory.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Both of the inventions are really cool i like them although i feel bad for that scientist Henry T. Moray

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought that quantum mechanics proved that matter can be created and destroyed, some one correct me if I'm wrong? Also just because the stupid physics books say it doesn't work doesn't mean it doesn't. History has proven time and time again that our understanding of the world is wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yes i think alot of stuff is not researched fully cause books say it is not possible, but time and time again its been proven they were wrong and it was possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreyFlipAWS

so then why is there such a thing called antimatter??

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Didn't the observable universe account for just a small portion of the energy that should be there?
Weren't there theories about dark energy pushing space apart, so why don't they violate those newtonian principles?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If you look at the US patents and look through research sites, you'll find out that this information really hasn't been censored by anyone.

Here's a site from a self-pubbed book by Moray:
www.rexresearch.com...

It is *claimed* these work, but to date nobody has ever produced a working model -- but this hasn't stopped frauds from selling "kits" and books and devices.

If you're interested in generating electricity (I am, actually, and have been looking into installing such devices in my home and selling surplus power to the electric grid), then you'll find there's a lot of news out there about what DOES work.

But none of those machines do. Believe me, if they did, the home energy folks would be all over them like ducks on a june bug.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wgatenson

sometimes nature has all the answers, it is quite easy to produce a small amount of energy, by building a basic dynamo, and using magnetism to drive the dynamo,...more or less the opposite of an electric motor. the trick is positioning the poles of the magnets..which i have seen succesfully done,...
does this not make the law of thermodynamics obsolete,...
so why do we not have free power!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.tfcbooks.com...

Terrestrial stationary waves. Tesla invented a device which would manipulate the waves and be capable of sending them long distances, actually across the entire Earth, provided receivers were stationed in several locations. It's quite strange that the guy who also invented a mechanism for the transmission of electricity through the generation of alternating currents, which is how we transmit electricity through our telephone wires, had his career ruined, while being driven into great debt because of the businessmen who realized their investments would mean nothing as Tesla was on the verge of providing a free energy solution to the entire planet. Tesla would so often invent something, which would make all his previous inventions obsolete, that the world could not possibly keep up with it all. During the later years of his life he was convinced he could invent a device to teleport matter. He was in the process of creating an energy ray when he died (or death ray as the FBI referred to it), however, President Herbert Hoover seized all of Tesla's papers and they have been confidential ever since.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by cognoscente]

new topics

top topics

join