It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is U.S. Using Hitlerian Silent Weapons for Global Mind Control? Frequency Fence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In this discussion, I will be alluding to several conspiracy theories that very well may combine to form 'the master plot,' to control the masses to usher in the New World Order. In my opinion, the combination of these programs will have the capacity to launch global mind control.

One of the first of these programs (Frequency Fence) defined as a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities. Your five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong. Also described as a type of 'mental prison.'

I personally do not understand a lot about electricity, but I think the message here is pretty clear. The intention is to use any and all power stations and electrical appliances against us. Our water supply is to be used as well; transmitting light waves through our optical (eyes) features. And of course, TV and internet will be included.

Speaking of our water supply here; seems I recall reading somewhere that chlorine and fluoride would somehow be beneficial to this process. I will post the link if I happen to run across it again.

Further information on Frequency Fence can be found by doing a google search, or by looking no farther than ATS. Several threads were opened on this issue in 2004. I believe that as time progresses, we need a memory refresher on this subject.
Here is another interesting excerpt from an earlier ATS thread on Global Mind Control:

The secrecy involved in the development of the electromagnetic mind-altering technology reflects the tremendous power that is inherent in it. To put it bluntly, whoever controls this technology can control the minds of men-all men.

There is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilising the nearly completed HAARP Project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.

Dr Michael Persinger is a Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at Laurentian University, Ontario, Canada. You have met him before in the pages of Resonance where we reported on his findings that strong electromagnetic fields can affect a person's brain.

"Temporal lobe stimulation," he said, "can evoke the feeling of a presence, disorientation, and perceptual irregularities. It can activate images stored in the subject's memory, including nightmares and monsters that are normally suppressed."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau
by Gerry Vassilatos

HE listened and closed his eyes as the rolling waves of sound poured over and through his being. Thrilling, intoxicating, the hysteria of heaven, the enthralled and frightening flight of angels. Electrifying. Messaien’s organ music signalled messages of meaning, titanic foghorns ululating among dimly perceived near-worlds. Olivier Messaien, master composer of musical expressionism, used the ground thrumming tones of great Parisian cathedral organs to evoke sensations which may only be called otherworldly. Masterfully macabre. Black foundations, blue pillars, and rainbow ceilings.
Infrasound produces varied physiological sensations which begin as vague "irritations". At certain pitch, infrasound produces physical pressure. At specific low intensity, fear and disorientation. Nazi propaganda engineers methodically used infrasound to stir up the hostilities of crowds who were gathered to hear their madman. The results are historical nightmares

www.borderlands.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Bear in mind, the technology is not conspiracy theory. It is a reality. As one of the websites mentioned, the silent weapons technology has the capability of doing astounding things for the improvement of our society; such as restoring hearing to deaf ears.
I have to ask; why then do we still have deaf people? What are they saving this marvelous technology for? We have already seen one demonstration of it's usage on Iraq. Intolerable Music, anyone?

[edit on 20-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The following article may seem so outlandish as to be unbelieveable. However, this writer has had some encounters with Britain's security establishment and knows that darker forces lurk behind the establishment's public facade. See footnote for further details which, although written a few years ago, confirm much of what follows. Ed.

The knowledge has been in the public domain for some time that possessing entities could be shocked out of a persons aura by E.C.T or Electro-Convulsive-Therapy. In fact using Nicola Tesla’s design model for electrical shielding, allied to magnetic plates and a kilner-Jar, a somewhat more complicated version of the famous Wimshurst machine, makes the whole aura light up in full colour, and this static process will show the faces of the possessors, which then anyone who is mediumistic can interrogate and dislodge from the aura.

Sound and light waves can if used correctly also dislodge these deceased personality fragments, which can be such a nuisance to the mental and emotional health of the host.

One of the main suppliers of crystals to the U.S military some time ago, got suspicious and began to ask questions, and a whole series of disturbing and secret “people manipulation” exercises was revealed. Two of these high ranking manipulators under hypnosis, and de-programming at a safe house have given proof of this and much more.

The essence of the plan is summarised from a speech by a British politician in which he says “ for a parliament of 300 people to control 65 million in the U.K. often against their will, and to make them do things against their natural patterning, mind control is very necessary”.

The provision to “mind alter” the inhabitants of the world, by mood changes now beamed in by satellite would ensure non resistance to totalitarianism.

The elation in America when the “shock and awe” of the bombing of Iraqi residential suburbs, should have rung alarm bells of any educated nation, but we got away with it in Dresden so why not here?
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Another method. Holograms;

MIRACLES OR MASS HALLUCINATIONS?

PAST AND FUTURE

by Dee Finney

I had heard about this subject before over the last few years and read a couple of examples, such as the events of the early 1900's where the 3 young children at Fatima Portugal saw the spinning sun and the Virgin Mary in the sky talking to them. Thousands of people experienced the strange events of rain and sun and people went there faithfully despite great hardship to hopefully experience seeing the Virgin Mary with the girls.

Many people may get turned off by what I say next, but keep in mind that technology has reached a point where holograms of vast perspective are now possible. Also, most people have seen extraterrestrials on television and movies are aware for the most part that extraterrestrials exist in some form or other though there is great controversy over whether they can travel millions of miles or travel for light years when people cannot as yet.

But those who study the phenomena know that extraterrestrials are inter-dimensional as well and have great technology for mind control as well as the ability to shape-shift, make one think that they are experiencing weird dreams when in fact they are being abducted and examined on the big hospital ships.
www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Many people wondered how during Christian broadcasts in the U.S.A. religious rabble-rousers like Jim Baker was one of many who could get people to pledge much more than they could ever afford for ever bigger and more dubious pursuits, this was part of the experimental “Jesus Project” and when Baker was in prison, informants such as Ellisar Quatromariner agreed to be imprisoned unjustly to help piece the real story together, of just how this phenomena occurred.

At the C.I.A sponsored Billie Graham Christian rallies in the 1960’s thousands of people would queue for hours to pledge for Jesus, not knowing why and the out pouring of grief over the death of Princess Diana, was out of all proportion, you would think she was a family member..
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think it would just be a lot easier for the NWO to simply give people they want to control decent paying jobs and relatively good health benefits. Most people aren't concerned about abstract ideas like "freedom." Freedom to do what? They just want peace, to avoid starvation and pain, and to maybe raise a family. You don't need mind control to do that, just a reasonably effective and efficient public welfare system.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I think it would just be a lot easier for the NWO to simply give people they want to control decent paying jobs and relatively good health benefits. Most people aren't concerned about abstract ideas like "freedom." Freedom to do what? They just want peace, to avoid starvation and pain, and to maybe raise a family. You don't need mind control to do that, just a reasonably effective and efficient public welfare system.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Nohup]

Nohup,
I think most people would tend to agree with your philosophy, but that would not line up with the, Elite's need to control and rid, in the means they deem necessary. Because at this point, everyone doesn't think alike. But if the PTB have their way....They WILL!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Master Plan of the Illuminatti...

, they take a child at approximately three years of age and make the child fast for several days, force the child to witness human sacrifices, and to participate in a cannibalistic communion service. In some instances, they physically abuse the child and then place he or she in a cage or coffin to further the trauma. The child is sometimes drowned in a baptismal ceremony and brought back to life. In the process of all this blasphemy, the child's mind is reversed or shattered into multiplicity. The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim's "third eye" which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vial act, a demonic system called, "Legion" is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is refered to as an, "unclean spirit". This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More about the background of the illuminatti and it's purpose

The Illuminati is a Luciferian religion that is counterfeit to the church of Jesus Christ [not the Mormon one]. Illuminati means, "Light Bearers" or "Enlightened Ones". The Illuminati belief system says that freedom is only obtained through the entrance of true or pure light (sodomy) and life (sacrifice) is only obtained through death. They tell their people that nothing can ever penetrate that power because the [unholy] trinity of Cain, Nimrod, and Joseph seals it in. The core religion of their belief system comes from the Cabala, a book containing mysticism, and written by a sect of the Pharisees who went into Babylon after the destruction of Jerusalem. As a matter of fact, the holy language of the Illuminati is Hebrew... As history records, the official birth of the Illuminati was in 1776 and started by a trained Jesuit named Adam Weishaupt and financed by the House of Rothschild. The idea was to get together 13 powerful families or bloodlines; with the Rothschilds being the most influential, to rule the world.

: Now these survivors have told me that the, "Key of David" is the Rothschild sodomy. The penetration occurs at an upward angle, so it strikes the nerves at the end of the spine and produces white flashes of light in the brain. They do this on a regular basis -- sort of maintenance program to keep everything intact. As a side note, there are Catholic black masses where they sodomize children with a crucifix calling it the, "Peace of Mary" because once the dissociation occurs, it almost produces a calming affect; sort of a peaceful feeling... Another ceremony described to me is that the Rothschilds take a pregnant 13 year old girl to a place like the Mayan pyramids and perform a ritual in which an Anaconda snake will swallow the baby as it's being delivered. This symbolizes giving your first fruits to god... OK, there is supposedly a replica of the Dachau concentration camp at the Aldin Plateau in S.E. Siberia. This is reported to be a major programming center for Rothschild offspring. On this site is a large temperature and humidity-controlled warehouse where they are stockpiling the skins off the backs of 12,000 sacrificed women from each of the other 12 bloodlines. These skins are being made into aprons for the 144,000 bodyguards of the Anti-Christ during the, "Abomination of Desolation", as mentioned in the book of Daniel. This is a counterfeit of the 144,000 in the book of Revelation who will serve Jesus. Something else I've uncovered from these survivors is that Area 51 in Nevada is called the, "New Jerusalem", where there appears to be a large underground ceremonial temple, lake, and oasis called the, "Garden of Eden".
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Of particular concern is what is known as “the frequency fence” look this up on the net, as when used with the drinking water supply promises to make zombies of us all. We already have two of the most toxic substances added to our water, chlorine and fluoride, look them up on the net too, add that to mercury in our teeth fillings, and this is a horrific cocktail of poisons.
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The provision to “mind alter” the inhabitants of the world, by mood changes now beamed in by sattelite would ensure non resistance to totalitarianism. Much of this is accomplished by new labour think tanks getting spurious letters and articles printed in the newspapers, particularly in the areas of what is now called “the racism industry”.

A senior colleague in the postal service told us that many of the names and addresses did not exist on their database. The many millions of pounds spent on C.C.T.V countrywide in Britain, were foiled at a stroke by teenagers who became known as “hoodies” for wearing baseball caps and with their hooded coats, these could not be seen on camera, and this is only superceded by muslim women who go out with only eye slits in their clothing. Speeches by the British dictator Tony Blair, have been studied by expert in phonetics, And after each couple of words a gap is heard where substitute and subliminal sound conditioning can be inserted, to alter listeners thought perceptions. George Bush strangely, has the same affliction, at times.
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In the EU there are building codes which limit occupational and residential exposure to ULF, EMF, and magnetic radiation.

I live under high tension lines. Downtown, USA.

I moved here 5 years ago because there were abandoned timber framed homes built around 1900 that were structurally sound, but in disrepair due to neglect....

And I'm a talented carpenter... so I came here to make things right.

I was brought up in upper class suburbia. There is a certain sense of neighbourhood, of quiet, of community in middle class suburbia; criticisms of mcmansions aside....

I had no idea about High Tension lines when I bought in.

Here, on the blocks, with that unending hum above, society behaves differently. MF better gimme back my GD money..... This is Washington St nigga; shouldn't a paid for pu$$y you hadn't got yet.... You straight? Whatchoo need; ice? rock? The masses go too and fro from the corner store to their "box" always carrying a brown paper bag wrapped around the morning/afternoon/evening beer.

The four houses I own here are all in top repair, new roofs, plumbing, electric, walls, floors, doors and windows...

The litter in the street is endless and pays homage to the intoxicated habits of the local residents.

Back to EU limits... The EU says that EMF radiation levels in residential areas should not exceed 2 or 3 gauss depending on state.

I walk out my front door and put the gauss meter in the air 3.5
I walk down my front steps and stand on the side walk 4.5
I step into the street in front of my home pinned 10+

It sounds like bacon cooking over head. The tension headaches at time feel like bacon sizzling in my head.

Almost everything is tenant occupied on this street where the high tension lines run... and almost everything turns over every 8 months or less. Most landowners have long since left... but find it hard to sell... so they rent.

Ultimately, homes fall into disrepair with absentee landlords... Code enforcement then places building on the "unsafe structure" list for the simplest of transgressions (broken glass for example)... and then the bulidings are torn down. And when the city founders get a whole block cleared away.... they bring in the out of state contractors and build apartment complexes for low income residents.

The way I see it... over 50 year span they transform happy neighbourhoods into "the projects". And increased density = increase tax revenue.

Year 5 for me; on site defending the last of the timber framed homes on this block.

There are some older folks that have lived here all their life... drinking problems, brain tumours, cancer, drug addictions, unemployed, government assisted...

It seems everyone that moves in around me develops a strong drinking habit... stop paying their rent and quickly moves away.

I pray.

I have installed a metal roof and metal ceilings in my bedroom.

I encourage my tenants to stay in the back yard when they're feeling ill or dizzy (which is common).

One of my tenants has erected (of her own accord) a wire mesh above her bed where she sleeps; its about 5 gauss in her house. I do not think she really understands why she did it... but she did.

Sometimes I wish it all just burned down because I feel guilty renting to people here; before I came along and fixed everything the homes here were abandoned/vagrant occupied/crack dens. Perhaps it should have stayed that way.

But now the mortgage is due, the property taxes are due, and the mortgage makes the unaffordable property insurance mandatory. And all told... they amount to more than I can reasonably charge my tenants.

I own acreage in rural Missouri... when I visit, my 3-4 headaches a week turn to zero. The anxiety comes to a rest.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hi there sri oracle,

cool post,

i have heard a similar story from one of my friends here in the UK, he is also a talented carpenter, he bought half a street of old cheap houses and renovated them to rent out, across the back of the houses runs a high tension power line and at the front of the buildings is a `BIG` mobile tower(it is being adapted for Wi-Max now ).

when he told me about the buzzing i thought he was making it up, however when i went there last december..i was shocked !! it was really loud and disturbing,

he says many people in the street are ill in some way and since the mobile tower has increased in size they say they now have headaches all the time.

some residents have even had the story featured on their local news.

so yes we did have better rules in EU, but not any more...they are now rolling out a total EU wide Wi-Max network, plus all the shops, cafes,stations etc already have wireless. combine that with all the mobile towers and power lines and you have a smog of electronic haze to bombard the body .

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sri Oracle,
I really appreciate your input here. I am presently looking into some more things of this very nature. Thanks for giving a first-hand account of this matter.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
i have heard a similar story from one of my friends here in the UK, he is also a talented carpenter, he bought half a street of old cheap houses and renovated them to rent out, across the back of the houses runs a high tension power line

Email my post to him... and u2u his email address if he'd lke to talk. Nice to know I'm not alone in my situation....

half a block of old cheap houses under high tension lines...

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I would like to share something here. But I first want it understood, that I have no solid proof of anything. At this point, it is just an educated guess, and trial-and error.
As of late, I have been spending an untold amount of time in front of my PC, researching material on the illuminatti, NWO, Frequency Fence, Ancient texts, Vaccinations, Effects of fluoride, etc. As I firmly believe that all of these are somehow connected in the forthcoming, downfall of the masses.
You will recall that there were mentions of electrical appliances, having ill-effects on human-kind in one way or another? I can't prove it, but I think I may have fallen victim to it in a physical sense.
You might have noticed that my efforts in posting new material has fallen off dramatically. I do have a lot more to say here, but something has happened and I firmly believe that my time in front of the PC and TV are related.

My TV and PC sit side-by-side as they are both connected to the same cable, so I sit very closely in front of them. Some of you are aware that I made a recent move. Overall, it was a better move, but, the apartment is older and the wiring is strange at times.

Okay, getting to the point; I began having pains all through my body that intensified to such a degree that I could find no relief, whether sitting, standing or lying down. I tried sleeping in my bed and after tossing and turning, I would move to the couch. Nothing helped. Then I began having serious pain that radiated through my abdomen into my left ovary, and finally into my perrineal area.

Then there were symptoms synonymous with hemerroids. But the throbbing pain associated with the area, and all the other symptoms combined; nearly drove me to the brink of insanity. Finally, at approximately 4:30 AM, Thursday morning, I called an ambulance.

Upon the arrival of the EMT's, they checked my BP. It was greatly elevated. 142/99. Pulse rate=98. They informed me that I did need medical attention. I do not usually suffer high blood pressure. It is usually low.

I am finally checked at the hospital. It is not hemerroids. They refer me to a private physician. They prescribed me pain medication. Let me say here, "I am terrified of pain medications." I have seen the fast addiction of them and the downward spiral of it's victims. But, I was in so much pain, that I filled the script, and did take several doses. They did absolutely nothing for me. So, I remembered a thread that I had been reading about ascension, here on ATS. I recalled references made about meditation and it's benefits using the Heart Chakra Radiance.

I did a google search, found some instructions, and printed them off, so that I could get away from the PC to study them. I just couldn't seem to get it. Then a friend from my former town, came to visit and I related my tale of woe. He left and came back with a series of Roy Masters tapes. I don't know what the difference is in his form of meditation, but I finally got it. I was finally able to rise above my pain enough to start dealing with it in an effectual manner.

And, AND; Get THIS; This guy also talks about the illuminati, mass mind control; and how to self-hypnotize our selves out of it. I highly recommend his works. I am swiftly on the mend.

As I have stated, I cannot prove that the PC/TV or anything electrical, has had the aforementioned ill-effects on me. But, I do see that the combination of meditation, and not spending so much time in front of these appliances, has shown vast improvement. Thank you for listening.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I will attempt to post a copy of my hospital after-care sheet from the Emergency Room. I have covered up all personally identifiable data. Not real sure how to do this, but here goes:
[img]

I can't get it to paste. If someone can tell me how, I'll be glad to post it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I see that I left out a few things in my above post. Although I was not diagnosed with hemmeroids, a mass was found in the area. There has also been a lot of bleeding involved.
Another thing of note is: I have a very sore and painful lump on my left arm. I have sustained no injury here. There is no bruising.

EDIT: I was referred by a fellow patient to a certain doctor in the area. I did call and make an appointment with him. I will see him on Wednesday of next week. I don't have a calendar in front of me, but I believe the nurse said the 28th. I do specifically remember, Wednesday.
I will post the results of his findings. I will be more than happy to be proved wrong on this, because I truly enjoy my time on my PC, and the field of study that I am involved in.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
Now that I am feeling better, my paranoia is starting to wear off. I am seeing things a bit more clearly. I doubt that any of this was related to any of the above mentioned posts. I was letting my research go to my head.

Some things just happen because they happen. I do intend to keep my dr's appt. But I won't be telling him my paranoia thoughts. LOL!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My wife and I sleep with a large subwoofer magnet between us... I notice the power lines cackling less... I wear haematite, sodalite, and obsidian on my person... I believe the crystals help with the EMF as well...

I also find that a liquid magnesium supplement helps with the anxiety created by EMF interference. I definitely freak out less when I am keeping up with my magnesium dosing.

I work from home so I am under these lines 24/7... At least once a week I leave compound and go for a walk in the woods at the state park. I chant healing Sanskrit chants while I am there.

fyi... when I was testing things with my gauss meter... a baseline is about 1... your PC probably does not read more than 1.2-1.5... the highest reading in your home are the transformers for things like answering machines and battery chargers... they read as high as 1.8... Personally I find all of that stuff pretty petty as my front porch (near the lines) is up in the 3 range; my attic reads 4.5

Sri Oracle

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join