It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This For Real??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If you were listening to Art Bell last night, then you heard him read off a document that was apparently "Top Secret" conserning the immortality of humans. Here is the link to it:www.coasttocoastam.com...It is a pdf file. What do you think is this for real?? It seems like a fake to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah I read it twice so far and it seems there is a lot of truth in the document but I do not believe it to be true CIA material.

The reason I do not believe it is authentic is the contradictions I found in it.

I beleive this is the second post like this here?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yeah I read it twice so far and it seems there is a lot of truth in the document but I do not believe it to be true CIA material.

The reason I do not believe it is authentic is the contradictions I found in it.

I beleive this is the second post like this here?

what are the contradictions? dont got time to read it atm

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
this was already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
this was already posted:

I know, I found that after I posted sorry.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hey guys, about this guys radeo show, when is it on??

im pacifice standord time..

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Show me where it is conflicting,or inconsistant cozi wanna know...cozi read thewhole thing and didn't find a thing conflicting at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
hey guys, about this guys radeo show, when is it on??

im pacifice standord time..

Click me to find your affiliate

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who is that Art Bell Coast to Coast dude. He lets anything on the air it seems, and it looks like he has no scruples with spreading obvious lunatic hoax material such as this. There may be something in it, but it's faaar out.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Who is that Art Bell Coast to Coast dude. He lets anything on the air it seems, and it looks like he has no scruples with spreading obvious lunatic hoax material such as this. There may be something in it, but it's faaar out.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Well, first off, Art only does the weekend show now due to health concerns, and it's completely unscreened calls (as he does it from his house, IIRC). So yes, anybody can get on the show.

As for most of it being crap...sure it is. Then again, much of what most radio talk shows say is crap. C2CAM is the only show where nuts like these can get on, so I think it's fair.

And it's the nuts who make for the most entertaining shows

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I will not run this on our website as it is disinformation. But, on the other hand much of this information is true and correct. I can only pray, the triggers which are true, are identified, and disarmed.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I will not run this on our website as it is disinformation. But, on the other hand much of this information is true and correct. I can only pray, the triggers which are true, are identified, and disarmed.

What do you mean? Do you know more about this document?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Coast to coast is great for midnight roadtrips, it keeps your mind awake and can be quite humourous. If you think the people on ATS are paranoid wackos listen to this show.

Interesting article though I doubt its truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If it really was published in '02 than it is very very interesting, especially regarding the president putting force a space exploration campaign.

Sounds to much like a philosophy though, I doubt that serious data would say "top secret" on the front, and not a number/letter classification.

It does pay to reread

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If it really was published in '02 than it is very very interesting, especially regarding the president putting force a space exploration campaign.

Sounds to much like a philosophy though, I doubt that serious data would say "top secret" on the front, and not a number/letter classification.

It does pay to reread

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

Originally posted by theshadowknows
this was already posted:

I know, I found that after I posted sorry.

As such: Thread Closed and moved.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look at the document properties and it lists a "Joseph W. Moss" as the author on 2/15/04 at 4:14am.

I highly doubt this is anything other than a hoax doc created for gullible Art Bell listeners.

I found this on the net.
I know it's a stretch, but the person mentioned in this article is a "Dr" in Las Vegas. If it's the same Dr. Joseph W. Moss, he has some strange views on medicine.

www.witchvox.com...

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by darklanser]

new topics

top topics

join