It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest moment in life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, about a month ago I randomly woke up at 3 AM while I was sleeping. However, my body was totally asleep. Lots of thoughts went through my head then suddenly I started thinking of "scary" or anything relating to that, although I images never really went through my head. Then I felt something lightly touching my buttocks then from feet to head, I got REALLY cold and I started shivering violently. I tried to yell out stuff but merely a meow came out of my mouth and I couldn't move my body at all like if something was pinning me down. I think it's some sort of sleeping disorder I obtained ever since moving into this new place. I get it once in a while but it's so common now that I don't take it more serious. However, it's also not that serious as the first time. I can trigger this "event" when my mind is awake and my body is asleep. I just gotta think of the word "scary" then it'll start happening. My best scientific guess is that im shivering from fear.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Not good sounds a little freaky...

Sounds almost like sleep paralize (Cant spell that lol)

And also your own fear!

But you say this has only happened since moving to a new place?
Has anything else happened there, or anyone else been experiencing the same sort of thing in your house
hold?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe the 'old hag' got you? Or some other creature rumoured to attack people in their sleep. These are likely screen memories for abductions.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
you just have such a nice buttox

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Uh who has a what that is nice?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is what they call it...
You got molested by a ghost....
Don't worry i've gotten it too... Couldn't move, could barely breathe, and couldn't yell..

Aka old hag syndrome.. This woman sits on your chest and traps your arms so you can't move, your chest feels heavy because she is sitting on you... Maybe she thought you were a hot commodity and decided to feel your bum... awww how cute! lol just kidding...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
micheal jacksons on the loose!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmm, I strongly suggest turning to the Ouija board and willing open yourself and your home to the spirit that answers inturn for help. This usually always works!
Good luck

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just had my scariest moment like 30 minutes ago.

I was driving home and I have the green light and some car speeds by, I swear he had to be doing 70 in a 35 mile zone and he zooms past his red light and he comes less than a foot than smashing right into me.

I was shaking driving all the way home after that.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You might want to look up incubus/succubus or nighthags. Or night terrors/sleep paralysis.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ill, I suggest to you to think about getting an old army surplus vehicle that can take a little punishment. Go out and seek your revenge! This usual always works.

Go get'em!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
lol, ive had that, on a smaller scale tho. a number of times ive woken up with just my lower half immobile. its kinda hard to sleep wrong on half ur body, and i was freaked out. but then i hit myself really really hard till feeling came back. shrugged, thought it was cool, and went back to sleep.
i suggest the same for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a form of sleep paralysis. As far as the touching goes, either you thought someone or something was touching you even though it was your clothes the whole time, or it could be a spirit? Is your place haunted by a spirit?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
But not in the face...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the touching, right. clothes. or... ur fantasizing.
get yo ass laid

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not like I'm going crazy over this or anything. It's just a moment in life I can't forget. By the way, about the touching thing I think I explained it wrong. It was like a very cold quarter just randomly fell on my ass.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
elus1ve you've definately had a strange experience,
it does sound like some like sort of sleep,
sounds like your body was in a trance like state, which would explain you being cold/shivery(lack of body movement), feeling strange sensations, and not being able to move.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When KayEm and myslef were in the UK, we lived at the top of an old Victorian house. I have lived in old houses for most of my life, one of which was 400 years old, and I have never physically experienced a ghost, although I have occasionally sensed them.
This time, however, I was lying in bed when I felt a poke in my back, as if someone was trying to get my attention. KayEm was asleep facing me, so it wasn't her. And I was completely awake, so that gets rid of the dream theory. I had the distinct feeling that the entity was the ghost of a child, especially when I checked later and found that the room was usually used as a nursery in the Victorian/Edwardian times. It only happened once though and I never saw anything to back it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hey thats happend to me before!

i saw the spirit, boy was he scary! I asked him what he wanted and he said "i need about, Tree Fitty" .but then i noticed he was 8 stories tall and a crustasion from the paleolithic era. i said "dammit loch ness monster! you aint gettin' no tree fitty!!"

but it has really happend to me. i just ignore it usually and try to fall asleep again.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I understand that the paralysis thing happens to people who are about to embark on an out of the body experience. Next time do not think "scarey". Think about floating around like a balloon. The last time I had the paralysis I was out sleeping in the desert and it felt like somebody was trying to pull me by my feet. I tried to wake up, but could not. When I finally woke up, I was surrounded by cows. I felt lucky that they hadn't stepped on me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join