It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccuring numbers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I keep seeing the number 11 when I look at clocks and other various moments it seems to come up. Most have said it's in my mind when I tell them about this and I believe them. But I think there's something a bit deeper to it. Like something in my life with that number has affected me it has programmed itself.

I'm not sure but if anyone has a reoccuring thing like that I'd like to know what you think caused it. What was important in your life?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes, I used to look, or at least think that I always looked, at the clock at XX hour, with 46 minutes. Sometimes I would even think I was living a moment a second time since everything seemed so familiar. I read somewhere why it happened, turns out it's our mind playing tricks on us(if I find the article I'll post it later, but right now I need some sleep).

Thanks for reviving the memory though, I had forgoten about that long ago

btw, do you also have reccuring dreams that happen every 1 or 2 years?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I can dig the whole mind playing trick thing...but why that number though? Something had to be put there for it to know it would mess with you right?

I dunno

But the dreams thing...I have dreams that I think continue on with a dream I had before...but that might just be a trick.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
is there a ufo /alien connection ? please explain...

.... why did you post this in the ufo forum ?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

i just now read your post and the time....1:46pm....wow

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Play the lottery, dude.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cat8882

I've been seeing 11:11 for a long, long time. I looked it up a couple of years ago:

1111spiritguardians.com...

Search for 11:11 on here as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I looked for the article but couldn't find it(like I said, it was a long time ago).

But I recall it saying that if you see the same numbers just two times in a row, you will be like 'woah, I just saw that number elsewhere', so subconsiously you will try to find more ocurrances of that number, and even find patterns that lead you to the number you desire. For example, if you look at the clock, and see 10:22 you would think that 10 is the number right after 11, and that 22 is 11x2.

In my case, right now is 6:54, I could very well say I missed 46, or I could just play with the numbers and say that at least the 4 and the 6 are present.

Originally posted by jimmyx
i just now read your post and the time....1:46pm....wow

lol now that was unexpected XD

[edit on 10-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yea didn't mean to post in the ufo thing...just found a post before and deicded to run with it...anyway

I was just hoping it was more significant than that...which I guess in a way it is...if some number did have that impact you would see it...it just depends on what started it...just a coindence or something else I guess would both work

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!

Look at the last few posts on this thread:

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Seriously, what can it hurt? PLay the super ball lottery with as many ones in the numbers as you can. Hey, if you don't...I will.

top topics

join