It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Non-Secret of Skull and Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've been researching Skull and Bones for some time now and I've come to a conclusion that I think is most probable.

The fact that many prominent members of the government, financial, and industry were once bonesmen at Yale simply proves that it is certainly one powerful human network. All of these people are pretty bright to begin with and even without S&B, they probably would have been powerful in their fields.

Over time, as the tradition of S&B was kept, all of the members have been hooking each other up with government contracts, government positions, and money and insurance deals, a great many probably scams and rip-offs.

Today, I would imagine that it would behoove any aspiring youth accepted to Yale to do what was necessary to gain acceptance into S&B, especially if they wanted to ensure lucrative positions in politcs, banking, oil, defense, or insurance.

All of the erroneous mystical cult theories probably originated from Yale kids bragging and telling stories, thus creating rumors that have become legend. I've examined the theories of the alleged roots of the organization, and I can see that it all could have stemmed from a severe lack of rumor control, or the blatant propogation of disinformation for the purpose of college campus popularity.

Those kids at Yale aren't doing anything different from any of the others. They're throwing keggers and getting laid just like most everyone else. Just look at G.W. Bush. He was an alcoholic, got busted with coc aine, owned a baseball team, and can't even conjugate verbs correctly. No secret there.

This is what is scary to me. An aged fraternal order, business network, 'old boys club' or whatever you want to call it, has caused a connection of powerful men, whom have little care for anything but money and power. They are willing to exploit the common man for their greedy ends, and that is self evident. From what I know of the plans for the New World Order (which we need not connect to secret societies, but real players in government and industry from all over the world) it seems that the general idea is similar to the political beliefs of former bonesmen.

I believe their fundamental tenet is that the general population doesn't know what's good for them, politically, and that what they don't know won't hurt them. Until they decide it's time.

Skull and Bones is merely prep school for greedy power mongers, with exceptions, I hope, as John Kerry may just become the next president.

DeltaChaos Out

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Man I'm having some serious deja vu. Did you already post this? If so, how did you bump it without a reply? I swear I read your second paragraph this morning.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I killed the last string.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
DeltaChaos, good post. I agree with your analysis.

BTW, have you noticed anything unusual about the High Uintahs?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No, but I was talking to my dad the other day, and he used to go fishing and hiking in that area all the time, and he said that he'd heard loud sounds like huge doors slamming.

Also that he has been caught in several summer blizzards in that particular area, one of which I remember. I think I was about 12 or so. It's such a high elevation, though, I don't think it's strange that a blizzard might move in around July or August.

DC Out

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
that is probably the most "non-ignorant" anaysis that I've ever seen. It is very down to earth and insightfull explanation as to the real connection between secret societies and conspiracy/corruption without any "voodoo" that usually accompanies such insights.

Just from your view, it is easy to see just how things work. Simple networking, like artists do, with the ability to meet and befriend people who want the same goals as you do. Doesn't make the society itself look bad, but sure makes a person really question the morals of such people as Bush.

Last note: remember school? A group of people would hang out together. When someone new joined the group, they would inevitably end up wearing similar clothes, having similar tastes, and having similar ideas and agendas. The one I remember most (being a stoner/skater/redneck) is all the skaters with their "Question Authority!"... every good skate spot had this painted somewhere. In the case of S&B a person could easily imagine some sort of corruption getting way out of hand.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
lol... off topic, but I've seen it snow in July here in Wyoming... and that's only at about 7000 feet! (in Laramie, actually)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Think of the influence such a group would have, and also how important a target it would be for allied and enemy nations as well as industries seeking political leverage.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Exactly... and again, no 'voodoo'. Getting a vote from me for this thread!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Despite what they want us to believe, life cannot answer the unlimited wants of all people thus the issue of distribution.

Everyone being to some degree selfish also plays the game of belonging at several levels to what I may call gangs that ensure that individuals ability to obtain the necessities of life.

But it seems that not all gangs are created equal.

new topics

top topics

join