It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

traitors should be shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

This kid should not make it out of the brig.

PERIOD

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yep this is kind of disturbing.

but how much info could this kid have that would be much use to al Qaeda anyhows?

though im not clued up on what they know.
possible weapons and such i would guess

Anderson allegedly offered to pass the information to al Qaeda agents through an Internet chat room, Pentagon officials said. But it is not believed he made contact with al Qaeda members, the sources said.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
He was giving details into the capabilities of tanks and humvees and systems to twart bio and chem warfare. Total whiteboy who converted to islam 5 years ago. I think they get midevil on his arse.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, the report said he was going to pass information about the vulnerablities and capablilities of Humvee's and armored vehicles. But,as anyone who served knows, A frickin' tank crew member doesn't know that much about the technical aspects of the tank he's driving. He might know it's reinforced steel, kevlar or so on, but that's about it. He can drive it and shoot the weapons. And any half-slouch could get the tech's on a Humvee or M1A1 tank online. If they wanted more info, the terrorists sure picked the wrong guy for the job.

But, he should still be shot for even attempting such nonsense.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think the terrorists should get thier turn with him for being in the u.s. military..then the u.s. military should get to have thier turn with him for being a traitor..hes a double traitor.How bad can you get?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I say cold water, 50 gallon barrel, car battery, bean and glass, bamboo shoots.

Anything to add Gotti?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Tear off his finger and toe nails with pliers.

That should do the trick.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
. I think they get midevil on his arse.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

yeah. stick something up his bum. that's your answer to everything. bit of a fixation?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
www.cnn.com...

This kid should not make it out of the brig.

PERIOD
Wow, this military person was a University Graduate, so I assume he must have a developed intelligence. In light of this, I wonder what his motives were for attempting to pass on such information to a terrorist network.

It's too bad we could not hear his side of the story on why he was trying to aid the Al-Qaeda network. I understand he converted to Islam before, but why aid the terrorist network?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Now now now bettyboop, lets not get personal here.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When I was in saudi, about 8 guys came out and said they were muslims, in my unit. That really made the rest of us nervous, because they hung out with the local Muslims and stuff and they talked about converting the rest of us to Islam, one way or another, ect. But we all slept with one eye open. One would think, that American Muslims would be muslims, but still serve thier country, like Christians and Jews do. Why are we getting a bunch of Muslim extremists instead?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Does this mean that any Islamist can potentially turn on Western culture? Gee what do they pump into their brains?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I say cold water, 50 gallon barrel, car battery, bean and glass, bamboo shoots.

Anything to add Gotti?

He should be pretty good after all that but im sure if we put our heads together we can come up with some more GREAT ideas!

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If this guy actually did what he is accused of I hope that he is prosecuted and found guilty and punished appropriately. the bad part is that such a capture occuring due to the patriot act will help to justify the act and make its renewal more possible.

The questions we have to ask is this... Will he be tried openly or in secret? I don't believe in coincidence as a rule, this comes about at an awefully convient time, just when the bush admin is needing a patriot act renewal. I am overly sceptical only because I feel I cannot trust ashcroft/rummy and his boys to be honest...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
People are so quick to condemn. Lest we forget the quick condemnation that led us into the Iraq problem?

We still haven't dealt with the traitors of the Iran-Contra affair (the Reagan administration), so why should we worry about this one little man?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hang him .....................................................

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yea I saw this story on the news last night. Off with his head I say! Off with it!

.....traitors disgust me

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trial by military court first. Then its time to feed him to the gypsies!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Yea I saw this story on the news last night. Off with his head I say! Off with it!

.....traitors disgust me"

"Trial by military court first. Then its time to feed him to the gypsies!"

Its good to see that we are so civilized at ATS!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Killing him is too harsh. He never did anything damaging after all. Who knows, maybe he was just trying to find out secret information about Al Quaeda.

Being kicked out of the military seems punishment enough, it is not like a common grunt has any useful information anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join