It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When aliens arrive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The U.S. and other world governments already have detailed secret plans for first contact.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Kinda sad, that the first thing they would do is handcuff them and take them away....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, remember what happened in the movie
Mars Attacks.

The aliens kept saying we come in peace
while killing us in the mean time.

Guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You know, I read that article yesterday. Sitting at a hair salon waiting and I pull this mag out and I was amazed to A) see a current issue and B) see Popular Mechanics in a hair salon. But nonetheless, the intial meeting, if it happens is somewhat appalling. Take them away and run tests. Hell, in level 4 suits we will look quite alien. Maybe the aliens will bring us a recipe book...hahah (Twilight Zone)...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's really sad that we have plans that assume that these aliens are hostile.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If ET turns up at NASA's doorstep bearing that invitation, it is in for a surprise. Instead of getting a handshake from the head of NASA, it will be handcuffed by an FBI agent dressed in a Biosafety Level 4 suit. Instead of sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom at the White House, the alien will be whisked away to the Department of Agriculture's Animal Disease Center on Plum Island, off the coast of New York's Long Island. Here it will be poked and probed by doctors from the National Institutes of Health. A Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Emergency Search Team (NEST) will tow away its spacecraft.

Um what happens if they get out of the handcuffs???
how do we know that they dont have ways of melting them with there eyes or something *Shudders*

Skeptics often ask why UFO sightings seem to take place only in remote locations instead of on busy city streets. Perhaps ET knows what earthlings have in mind when it lands.

Umm To dam right!!! i would not land here either if i were to be probed hand cuffed ect

hand them a beer i say!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Actually, there have been some sightings over more civilized areas, especially in Brazil, and Isreal.

As for the plans, it's also for the alien's protection... There may be harmful microbes on Earth, that the alien isn't aware of, that while harmless to us, may kill them. Likewise, the reverse could be true...and his germs could kill us.....

There's too many unknowns, not to play it safe.....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ya know that ship sorta looks like a star destroyer

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

As far as the U.S. government is concerned, that discussion started and ended more than 40 years ago. Regardless of how the world's astronomy community might want to handle first contact, Uncle Sam has ideas of his own. And they rest on the assumption that ET is first and foremost an illegal alien.

Who is to say that the US shall have first contact? Im sure if any ET's have been surveying earth, they know very well to stay away from americans or deal with them.

Handcuffed? Im sure if any Alien race that would travel this far to introduce them selves to humanity would respect being handcuffed.

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
Well, remember what happened in the movie
Mars Attacks.

The aliens kept saying we come in peace
while killing us in the mean time.

Guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah but thats only a movie .

new topics

top topics

join