It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the GREYS plan to do

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im not sure if this stuff is true but i found this site try and read it all www.geocities.com...

It says the Greys are here to abduct humans espacially females so they can mix ther dna with humans to make hybrinds and they are inmplanting us so to fight a war or somthin says that the Greys are ruled by the Draconian Empire and they are implanting humans to use them as foot soldiers against them and they are on thier way to earth and this planet will be a battleground we would just be doing the greys dirty work if this is true i guess mostly males would be implanted[ i hope im not ] the greys must think we could defeat these draconans since those skinny little *astards cant i would kill a grey if i saw one i hate them[i prolly wont] ...well the us gouverment is coroperating with the greys in exchange for technology but they probably dont even know that the greys could be inmplanting humans to be used as foot soliders against thier enemys. I think those dumm as ses in the US gouverment are stupid to do this just for technology they got a flying saucer from roswell i think the gouverment should take greys hostage and force them to tell the weaknesses against thier ships the greys woulnt even have soldiers they just got ships thier to skinny and scared to fight to be soliders ...the gouverment should toture greys threw intense pain until they talk and after they talk either lock em up or shoot em in the head this way we could gain an advantage over the greys we should not coperate with them we should force them to give up thier techicle secrets secretly away from other greys so they wouldnt know and then we could kill the greys build a n army to combat aliens and eventually become an empire of our own and work with the more peaceful races of the galaxy ...IT also says some race called the Andromedons or somthin are willing to help us i dout this is true though

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
someone just spent a day watching star wars? you seem to be getting yourself worked up dude

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
worked up ? no i think thats what US gouverment should do

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Not happening. No way in hell.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
what you dont want what i said to happen or tha thing on the web site?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't believe the DNA mixing stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm up for some intergallactic battles... draconian greys hell even the adromedeans or whatever their name is... personally i dont buy into it... ibelieve in aliens and all but... no not this... sounds like a sci-fi story... but if its true i'll eat my words and fight for earth

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Heard of punctuation by any chance Chronic?

And the greys are a fiction of the imagination, sci-fi, duh!

Anyone who brings up the 'fiction is based on truth' argument is usually a nutter too

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
dont even start shin just shut up

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
Im not sure if this stuff is true but i found this site try and read it all www.geocities.com...

...well the us gouverment is coroperating with the greys in exchange for technology but they probably dont even know that the greys could be inmplanting humans to be used as foot soliders against thier enemys...

i wonder what would make you think that you or this site would know what the gov dosent know, which is what you said "they probably dont even know...", if they know so little and everyone else is so smart than we are in trouble.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i dout most of stuff on that site is true but maby the gouverment could be letting them do that

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lol, I'm going to speak hyporthetically.If the greys were going to use us as foot soldiers to defeat draconians and we found their weakness and kicked there ass. Then all thats going to happen is the draconians will come here and probably kick our ass because they are more advanced then the greys and probably more evil then the greys too.

But, seriously, dude don't belive everything you read and get worked up about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One of the first thing that I learned when I became of member of this site was that not everybody thinks the same way as you do, some people think out of the box and others don't. The point is to be open to peoples theories and statements unless it is an obvious put down such as you are all doing to Chronic. He even says at the beginning that he doesn't know if it's true or not and then afterwards he is saying what he thinks should be happening. Instead of telling him he watching too much star wars and gets worked up too easily try to look at it from his point of view. If something like this ever does happen, his idea might be the one to save the whole world. Once again, try to be open to what others have to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace

Originally posted by Chronic

...well the us gouverment is coroperating with the greys in exchange for technology but they probably dont even know that the greys could be inmplanting humans to be used as foot soliders against thier enemys...

i wonder what would make you think that you or this site would know what the gov dosent know, which is what you said "they probably dont even know...", if they know so little and everyone else is so smart than we are in trouble.

Gotta admit.. Bush doesn't strike me as a genius! It's the other dorks I'm worried about

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What chronic pasted from that website is true in part. But much of it is just disinfo and junk

So what's the true part? Well we'll find out soon won't we?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This was written on February 1977, outdated a few years is it not?

I really dont buy this Grey business much.

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is really consistent with most of the reading and research I've done. This story (actually a part here, a part there, etc...) has been floating around for some time. I used to believe in the Greys, but not sure what to think anymore. I really need to get in tune and start searching with my mind again instead of my physical body... i.e. I need to awaken my telepathic abilities.

Supposedly, the Draconians are a race that is stronger than the greys, with the ability to 'shapeshift' or somehow disguise themselves as other beings (through what means, I don't know... probably some sort of telepathic hallucination, imho). The greys that are here on earth are basically escapees and were once 'slaves' to Draconians, doing their mental work (hence the fragile appearance). These Draconians have a lesser counterpart as well, that has supposedly been sighted by others. These counterparts are basically the same as the draconians, but more of a vicious foot soldier. If you play D&D or other fantasy RPG's, these two parts can be equated to your casters and bashers. BTW, Greys and Draconians are supposed to have evolved from reptilian ancestory rather than from tree-swingers.

I don't really know how much faith I put in these 'stories', but alot of them come from different sources and have several linking features. I really wish I had done a more thorough job of backing up all my stuff when I reloaded my system... I had links for about 20+ sites with other info on this supposed conflict. If I come across any of the sites I will post them on this thread. Even if it isn't true, it is still a good story :-)

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Chronic, I'm having difficulty reading your posts. Is there any way you could type with a little better grammar or spelling? Because right now it looks like you're an 8 year old. I think they have some online spellcheckers you could use before posting.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
See greys are immortal..as in they never die..That is because they are actually evolved humans like us...But they are all homosexuals..which is why the are immortal becuase they had to adapt to only engaging in homoerotic behaviour...Thats why the have come to earth once again to enslave us becuase the need people to work they cloths factories and other..types of "things"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join