It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Your Gods of Old wrapped up in mummy suits and stashed away from society'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OK, if there was (or were, which one is the most correct?) so many findings in the 19th and 20th century, where are they now?

All of those skeletons and tools and other evidences, where can we see them?

And what does this have to do with Aliens & UFOs, are you implying (if you were really the author of this text, it looks more like a cut & paste job from this, sorry if it's not) that those were Aliens?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Probably stashed away from any historical museums. Anthropoligists have gathered the information, did away with the evidence to permit any other people from finding these other humans.

Back when I was a kid I saw a seven foot mummy wrapped up and it wasn't anything I felt to be domesticated. It had red hair and felt very foreign not because of the time but the essence.

So the question remains why are all these things being hidden from mankind to not unveil our past. Because the more clues you are cued in on the more questions will be asked.

What easier way to stop a campaign against the known then to make it UNKNOWN. How you do that is by erasing the very evidence that was gathered and displayed. Two years ago I could find pictures of these on the web now its near impossible.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
From records and sources all over the world. -submitted by John Williams

I got if from www.strangist.comhtm....

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What easier way to stop a campaign against the known then to make it UNKNOWN. How you do that is by erasing the very evidence that was gathered and displayed. Two years ago I could find pictures of these on the web now its near impossible.

Hi, menguard

Could you please provide some links, even no longer working ones?

Edit to add: fixed your link
www.stangrist.com...

[edit on 23/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
IS the reason this is hidden from society because it defies creationism and evolution?

Sorry if you answered this, the post is long and i haven't gotten into reading it yet

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The very knowledge that has been given to us has been taken away erasing facts to fiction or myth.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I read the post. I'm odd like that.

I'm with Armap on why this is in
the A&UFO section.

Also, it does look like a cut & paste
from the site Armap linked.

I think the reason we don't see these
"giant" mummies (or whatever) is due
to them never existing.

Makes for a great story, and "archeologists"
back then were pretty isolated.

Fabricating tales such as this would certainly
boost their reps, and grants from institutions.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr Everhart near Zanesville, Ohio. (American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61).

(Now pertaing to this sentence above I saw this one on the net and it was huge I believe this one was thirty to thirty two feet tall.)

An old black and white picture was taken by the man that found it.

I will see if I can find it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't know if im buying it. Because out of all these enormous skeletons, you would think at least ONE would have been brought to the publics attention. Whoever is trying to hide this, for reasons i don't know, has done a pretty damn good job.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thanks menguard. I enjoyed reading the information you posted.

So, is this in the UFO section because you think the skeletons might be the remains of the Annunaki from Niburu?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i dont belive it at all

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
GIANT DEVILS:

Within an ancient burial mound near the town of Sayre in Bradford County, Pennsylvania, skeletons measuring approximately 7 feet in length were discovered in the 1800s. But the most remarkable feature of these tall skeletons was not their height, but the strange horn-like protrusions above the brow region on their skulls. It was estimated that they were buried around 1200 AD. According to some sources, the skeletons were sent to the "American Investigating Museum" in Philadelphia, and vanished.

INTERESTING.

Its the 'Internal Goverments' that don't want this information known. Coverups is what U.S.A is all about. lol, no really.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by uriahman11

And let me guess, you don't bye that we don't have E.ts here now in human form, along with those from other older civlisations, along with Ufos.

Hey what can I say our government is good at covering things up possibly because they have had E.T.s training them in there arts.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Remember any beings with a 'higher awareness' can do what they wish to you without you even knowing about it.

Don Juan said it best when he said; they could make you into a devil or saint.

By our teachers alone we will learn cold methodical ways or sensitive patience to detail, kind of manuevers.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
IS the reason this is hidden from society because it defies creationism and evolution?

How can it defy either? Evolution doesnt automatically exlude "giants" (nor smaller stature species) and I dont think the Bible does either.

What is important in regards to the "giants", is figuring out what is hoaxes, pure fairytales or misidentification out of any possible real find. Most of the "giant" discoveries where made in an era where bone-diggers where amateurs that could barely tell the difference of a bear from a human and "giants" where put on display in freakshows to make money. Dinosaurs was the newest and hottest (most of which where put together wrong or interpreted wrong).

Personally I wont believe too much of it until someone show both DNA and bone evidence.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just think of it like this you have ancient E.TS here now, that are trying to push the very scope of your learning limited by imagination. And you have other E.TS here that would do everything in their power to make sure mankind doesn't know about THEIR PAST.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok. Who are the ones that don't want us to know about their past, and why? Is this where are unlimited imagination comes into play?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
menguard, I really wish you had researched a little more before you posted. This is really hard to take without photographic images. You stated through out that there are photographs that are "nearly impossible to find" on the internet. That leaves open a possiblity that you surely know about. How about asking a higher light the question of "where can I find the giants pictures?" Maybe you'll just get the jibberish that is so hard to understand like I got. I don't know, just a thought for ya.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Evidence you won't be able to see unless one side beats out the other.

Gods imagination isn't limited but the human scope is. Its conditioned to believe what science has damed the natural and unatural.

If we knew everything you think we would be here.

This is the scope of human learning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join