It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th of June 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The cycle of Venus is one of the greatest proofs this solar system is intelligently made. Also just months back the planets of our solar system were alligned in a perfect hexagon when seen from above. Signs of the times.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Venus is gonna pass in front of the sun on June 8th, here is a link to a web site that tells all about it.
Night Sky

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Isn't there anyone who will say anything about this planet's connection with ancient Egypt, the destruction of Sodom and so on? Well here it goes.....

According to the Egyptian stories, Nut, the consort of Ra, fell in love with Geb. Ra was the Sun and the Hebrew word translated evil in the story of the Tree of Wisdom, Nut is Venus or the Queen of Heaven and Geb is Earth. The story goes that when Ra found out about Nut's romance, he cursed her so that she would be unable to conceive either of the 360 days of the year. But Geb wanted to find a way, so he set up a bet with Silene which he won uppon which he received a part of Silenes light which Geb used to add five more days to the calendar. Silene was the Moon and the Greek word translated Moon in Revelation. This is basically the description of how to make an exact solar/lunar calendar: 365.24 days long. But the story doesn't end there. Nut begets 5 children by virgin birth, among them Osiris, the Christ of the old Egyptians who was killed by his evil brother Set but who became king of the Unseen while he was down there, came back to life and went up to Heaven. The Soul of Osiris was the first thing Hu-Hu created, and it is the constellation called Orion in Greek and Kesil in Hebrew.

The terrible sexual rites they forced every visitor to participate in back in Sodom were all symbolic mariiages between the beasts of the Zodiak, and especially sex between the Bull of Heaven and the Queen of Heaven, Ba'al and Astarte or whatever they called them. This was when they made young women have sex with calves. The great phallos standing in the Vatican would probably have been looked uppon as a fertility symbol for the sexual relation between Geb and Nut in the eyes of an ancient Egyptian sage. The same would be the deal with that phallos in Washington. Are they all going nuts

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Quite interesting, I have always said that things work a little too well to just be chance, this is further proof of that.

I find it interesting that Standard Oil was founded, the beginning of the great capitalist enterprise. It makes one wonder what age we are in now...

Less than 4 months till we find out, better hope its good

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This event does infact fulfill the prophecy in the Book of Revelation about the Woman cloathed in the Sun, whose standing on the Moon with a crown of 12 stars around her head. That would make the constellation of Aquarius the Dragon. Every New Ager in the world believe we are entering the Age of Aquarius. But we're not. We're entering the Age of the Great Eagle.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
thanks for the bump hamilton, interesting thread

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This prophecy is written in Revelation 12 by the way if anyone's interrested. And it would be thoroughly explained in the almanac for this year. It is quite cheap to buy, and it isn't completely clean since they often use Latin and names of Greco-Roman variants of the Babylonian Ba'als, but you get the picture. Just erase all the names and chains and use it together with Revelation for the real names and events etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i'm interested about what age we are entering (aquarius, eagle), anybody have any links to support their claims and how this might effect june 8th?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I use the Book of Revelation to name the constellations. You can say that Aquarius is just half of the truth while the Eagle is a constellation of Love, weighed and complete, a merge between Aquarius and Capricorn. Jesjuah always sent out his disciples in pairs and the Law demands two witnesses etc. The two first disciples of Jesjuah were fishermen. His mother was a virgin, John poured the water, Tomas was called the Twin and so on. He had twelve disciples, this is astronomy. And the Book of Revelation is a key of astrology. When Jesjuah drew a fish in the sand; he was the master of the age: the age of Ictys or Pisces. One astrological age lasts about 2,000 years. The Name of God is the constellations on the Circle of the Earth, and it contains 72 letters. The geometry of one astrological year using the keys of Revelation and the Torah is 72. 72x2,000=144,000.

Blessngs,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
mikro; you have done a great job connecting the dots of infinity...
as well it is good to see that you have grown since i last spoke to you under different auspices...

a question; would you be so kind as to continue in your interpretation of things that be regarding the age of eagles/phoenix's?/dove's?...

thank you...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
wait whats up with the mayan calendar on the 8th? did i miss the post explaining that?

and why are there "..." after all of your sentences?....

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
@_@

There's too much that's supposed to be happening in 2012

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
www.earthmatrix.com...
will have all the information you would be interested in acquiring; sacred geometry and much more...

and about the (...) i dunno...is the syntax of my expression not viable?...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Grrrr. I like to have faith in all these events but I keep being let down and down. First off the Millenium. No armageddon, Nostradamus is proved a bull$hit artist, the US government is proved their Y2K theory is simply a Microsoft moneymaker to upgrade computers "Y2k compliant", Tupac Shakur meant to be coming back from the dead on September 2003 after 7 years, and during the last 2 months there've been things on the internet and ATS threads about dates which have had NO SIGNIFICANCE at all. So as the last thousand claims of things happening on dates have been proved false I will bet anyone money that this June one is fake too. No doubt.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
mikro; you have done a great job connecting the dots of infinity...
as well it is good to see that you have grown since i last spoke to you under different auspices...

a question; would you be so kind as to continue in your interpretation of things that be regarding the age of eagles/phoenix's?/dove's?...

thank you...

I am working on this now. Not much is written about the Great Eagle other than it will lend his wings to the woman in the Sun on the Moon with the twelve stars around her head when Satan seeks to drown her with water from his mouth. The Earth, or Ge which is the word for or name of the Earth written, also opens it's mouth and swallows the river. Ge is maybe from Geb, the Earth god in ancient Egypt.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
Grrrr. I like to have faith in all these events but I keep being let down and down. First off the Millenium. No armageddon, Nostradamus is proved a bull$hit artist, the US government is proved their Y2K theory is simply a Microsoft moneymaker to upgrade computers "Y2k compliant", Tupac Shakur meant to be coming back from the dead on September 2003 after 7 years, and during the last 2 months there've been things on the internet and ATS threads about dates which have had NO SIGNIFICANCE at all. So as the last thousand claims of things happening on dates have been proved false I will bet anyone money that this June one is fake too. No doubt.

I am not predicting anything really, I am just saying that a very rare and special astronomical event which will happen that perticular day seems to fulfill a bunch old of prophecies. Insignifficant? Another, extremely rare even will happen later this year. Two comets will cross the sky simultainously and make a cross.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The N.A.P.I.A Indicates just another day, nothing more... same as the 21st of December in 2012.

Altough this isn't a Mason... so, I don't know how much you care or not.

So what, if it is to happen then it is to happen there isn't jack squat anybody else can do about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hamilton wrote: I am not predicting anything really, I am just saying that a very rare and special astronomical event which will happen that perticular day seems to fulfill a bunch old of prophecies. Insignifficant? Another, extremely rare even will happen later this year. Two comets will cross the sky simultainously and make a cross.

So you're saying the bible stated these planetary movements will happen in the year 2004??

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When the number of the living exceeds the number of the dead.......

What exactly do you mean by this ?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Hamilton wrote: I am not predicting anything really, I am just saying that a very rare and special astronomical event which will happen that perticular day seems to fulfill a bunch old of prophecies. Insignifficant? Another, extremely rare even will happen later this year. Two comets will cross the sky simultainously and make a cross.

So you're saying the bible stated these planetary movements will happen in the year 2004??

This is an allignment which is spoken of in the Law, the Gospel and the Prophecy. It's a covenant thing. It has happened before, but never like this. And never with all the other prophecies playing like a symphony around it. The Word of God predicts, I am merely saying that what it predicts is happening while we speak, and noone seems to care or notice.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join