It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
First of all let me say that I'm sorry if this has been done before...

In your personal opinion, does big foot exist? Or, is he simply a tourist attraction? I have a few questions about him though...

Is there any real confirmed pictures?
Any first hand encounters?
Any documentaries writen on them?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,
Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Also, has he "it?" ever been seen by more than 1 person from a different group than the one that they are with at the time of the sighting?

Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No reason for you to be sorry...this hasn't been done before.

Personally I believe it is fake. There are no real confirmed pictures or videos just lot of mysterious ones out there.

If you really want to know the answer, check it out first hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is there any real confirmed pictures? - No
Any first hand encounters? - If you ask some people, yes.
Any documentaries writen on them?- Hundreds.

Does he exist? I like to think that he does. Realistically, he very possibly doesn't, but there's a slim chance in my opinion that he is real. I was shown a tree/graph once that showed how the orangutang are a seperate branch of evolution and that there used to be giant ones in dinosaur times (I know, that covers a large period, I don't know the actual period or age). It could be that a few pockets survive, I guess. People thought the Ceolocanth had been dead for millions of years, and they were still alive. Perhaps a bit harder to find, seeing as they live at great depth.

$0.02

"Sasquach, we know your love is real" - Tenacious D

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dont think he exists. A couple years ago the man who first said he saw bigfoot and made the first tape of him died. His familyadmitted that it had been a fake. Sorry i dont have a link maybe someone can find one

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAMRIID

In your personal opinion, does big foot exist? Or, is he simply a tourist attraction? I have a few questions about him though...

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,
Bill

This site might be helpful to you.

www.bfro.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would have to put this in the highly unlikely catagory. If some sort of ape like this does exist, I would think that it was in such a secluded spot that humans still have never set foot there. But by all means, prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Tek, I would love it if you could elaborate on that, maybe a link. thx

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks, everyone! I'll be sure to check out the link, and it would be interesting to check it out for myself, but I don't think that I'd have to much luck getting there...Also, where is he usually spotted?

Bill

ID

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I believe there are several evolutionary steps between apes and ourselves that are still in existence today. I believe that Big Foot happens to be one of these and has simply not been see, photographed that often because he is an endangered species.I do not see why people are able to immediately discredit the existence of such a creature, do they believe that apes simply transformed into us one blue moon? Based on the number of eye wittiness reports I find it hard to simply pass this off as a hoax or mass hysteria.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thats what I had thought at first, but then I also thought, it would be better if several groups of people, who never even have seen one another saw it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAMRIID

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,
Bill

Here is what cassiopaeans have to say...

Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) By whom?
A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.
Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?
A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.
Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?
A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.
Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?
A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.
Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?
A: Put there for menial slave tasks.
Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?
A: No.
Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?
A: Collecting samples.
Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do
they stink?
A: Organic functions.
Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?
A: Sweat.

--------------------------------------------

That's the best I can do in relation to bigfoot. Source: www.cassiopaea.org

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The encounter I had with Bigfoot was the most terrifying event in my life. It occurred on Saturday December 6th 2003 while I was hiking with my son in a remote part of the mountains near Lake Arrowhead California. I am submitting my sighting to this website in order to help document the existence of this unknown creature and its behavior patterns

We were observing a group of wild Turkeys near the Deep Creek area adjacent to Lake Arrowhead. The time was approximately 4:35pm and it was getting dark quickly. We were heading back to the truck when we suddenly heard a blood curlding shriek accompanied by primal groaning. The sounds were generating from a very close distance of around 200 yards.

Thirty to forty seconds passed before we began to hear thumping and the distinct sound of branches breaking and cracking footsteps over tall grass & dry brush! We quickly snapped our heads in the general direction to see what was making the terrifying sounds as I began to scramble for my bear spray and crossbow. My son grabbed for his camera. It was apparent now something big was closing in on us rapidly. We were so petrified by what was unfolding before us that we began instinctive evasive maneuvers and ran like hell in opposite direction. After about 50 feet, we SAW something move off in the distance. We froze and my son asked "What did you see"? I replied that I saw a bear and it was running towards us. I asked what he saw. He said �a hunter�. I asked "How do you know it was a hunter, was he wearing Cammo"? He said NO, he was all covered in FUR! He thought it must be a hunter because, "it moved on two feet like humans do, and it was running".

Suddenly a large, hairy, human-like creature emerged from the tree line. Our mouths dropped. I literally crapped my pants as we dropped to the ground and realized we were staring directly at Sasquatch. My son, shaking in terror, had the presence of mind to snap a photo (see picture below). Although not clearly visible from the picture, the creature had piercing yellow eyes and was nearly 8 feet tall. Lurking in the distance, it moved in and out of the brush observing us for 5-10 minutes. Finally it circled around and moved behind us. We could smell a rancid odor much like rotten cheese. The creature lurched at us several times as if we had encroached upon it�s territory before moving down into a meadow near the streambed where we were hiking. We saw it cross the stream and slip away as it went across the other side. It moved through the meadow at a quartering angle away from us and into the tree line once again. It�s arms swung low close to the ground.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dang, that had to be a scary experience!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
>>had the presence of mind to snap a photo

dreamrebel, the picture you showed there is clearly from a video camera, not a still camera. Can you explain this inconsistency please?

At the moment, I believe this to be fabrication.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Digital camera my brother. It has 10 second video chip. That was a still frame. The video portion was erased by my wife eroneously after the incident.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is some sort of "tracking" line at the top of the pic. The overall story sound good, but one question to you Dreamrebel. Why didnt you start your oun thread about this event instead of posting on another persons thread? Just trying to figue your story out thats all....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I just saw the thread on bigfoot today and decided to add my story to it. Its not really something I want to be known for. Just an freaky unexplainable occurance.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Intresting.................

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would imagine that a story like this would be more concrete with the Video recording of this incident. Would I be wrong to say that you didn't think of it at the time to use the Video capability of your brothers camera to "seal the deal" as they say.

edit-sorry just read the above post about the video being erased. Sounds a little too conveinient to me. sorry!

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join