It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Republicrat in 2004!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Bush? Kerry? Who cares? They're both Skull and Bones, handservants both to the elites lurking in the shadows. It boils down to this: Do you want a president who ran from serving his country or do you want a president who actually did get in the trenches? That's the basic difference between the two.

Check this picture out!

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Similar one here: www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Similar one here: www.propagandamatrix.com...

Great one!

Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how many people who do not read the internet know what Skull and Bones is and that kerry is one of them? If they did have a grasp of it and what it implies, would Kerry be the current front-runner? I say, probly not. Dean and Edwards would be the top two. Edwards isn't much better, though. He just hasn't been around a fraction of the time Kerry has.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hiya Eastcoastkid!

I doubt that most people who don't read the internet, or make a point of reading specific things know much, if anything about it. And I agree, if known, he probably wouldn't be the frontrunner.

Talk about choice come election time if Kerry wins it!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The only difference there, honestly, is that Kerry did serve. He's like JFK in that respect. Having been in a war myself, I have to say, Kerry had to have been affected by his experience. There's no two ways about it. A war is an entirely different planet from the world. The things you witness and feel are tangible and remain with you every day of your life afterward. My pick is Dean, but if he burns out and Kerry gets the nod, I will vote for him on one condition, if he seriously goes after Bush on this issue and a few others. If he doesn't, I will sit this election out in disgust.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The proof on either side of this arguement is sketchy at best.

Are you going on the word of of an anchent man who does not even recall himself being on the base much?

Thanks for another falacious arguement.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm going on what facts show. And whether you like it or not, Bush was a deserter. So much for his little show on the aircraft carrier. How pathetic.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ECK: Dean is an elitist too. His grandmother was a bridesmaid at GW's grandmother's wedding. Get wit it, all of the so called "front runners" are from the same tribe of inbred artistocrats. Save Edwards--but I'm sure he's in the bloodline somewhere...if not he won't be the VP.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You know, this "they're both the same" attitude is the one that got us George W. Bush last time around. So, unless you want THAT again, you'd better start advocating the "lesser of two evils" principle.

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i agree with Saphronia, we've been suckered into this bull# two party system but it's like the same person holding out two hands and telling you to pick one, it doesnt matter which you pick because either hand serves the will of the one controlling them both. democracy? hah

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So what are the Dems going to do about Kerry then?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Kerry is the lesser of 2 evils

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
ECK: Dean is an elitist too. His grandmother was a bridesmaid at GW's grandmother's wedding. Get wit it, all of the so called "front runners" are from the same tribe of inbred artistocrats. Save Edwards--but I'm sure he's in the bloodline somewhere...if not he won't be the VP.

Sorry, but I disagree. I'm well aware of Dean's heritage and connections. Big deal. He's the only one left standing who is NOT establishment sanctioned. HELLO. That should tell you all you need to know. Edwards is so wannabe establishment. The only difference is he hasn't even finished his first senate term. Can u say opportunist? Kerry. Bush. Same same.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But just remeber to vote for whomever's standing against Bush come Nov.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If Dean doesn't win Washington, he's gonna havta pull the plug. If he does win it, he could come back and fight Kerry to the finish. That'd be interesting.

I understand everyone's desire to oust Bush at any cost, but it's just insane how all these people have been flocking to Kerry b/c of the BU# the media keeps feeding them. Pavlov's dog syndrome. Can people NOT think for themselves?

In the end, Kerry is little different from Dubya. He may be a "war hero" and "liberal" and all that, but fundamentally, they serve the same interests. So, you're basically gonna get the same old shyte. I may just sit out the election in disgust.

I like Dean because he's the anti-establishment candidate who could very well shake things up in the beltway. Has anyone else not noticed how the media has totally blacked him out since Iowa? They set him up then totally pulled the plug. That oughtta tell any interested how frocked up this whole system is.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It would be a good debate to say that any American president is serving certain interests.
I just happen to think some are extremely more benevolent than others. The one in now says f**k the pretense - we are partisan-corrupt-want a divided country- and want what we want now.

We need to change it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So who do you like for Pres. Bout Time?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am less of the old school conspiracy advocate than many at this site. It's a nicely optioned board, and I needed somewhere to vent at the s***tstorm I saw people buying into over Clinton, & then with Bush. So, I don't give much to the S&B linkage; particularly because of my business background. S&B gets press & has two folks in the presidential hunt....but there are so many member-driven-nudge-nudge relationships out there.

Based on the conditions that are going to be left internationally & domestically for the next president, I think Dean would make a great president. I think Kerry would be almost as effective based on his ability to get the Republican Congress to play ball. Clark needs a tour of duty as VP or some other high level role before he can be a viable president.
Dean corporate media marketing of being a loose cannon is such bull s**T. I've been in meeting with C-level executives that had the paint peeling off of the wall because of the level of intensity and vulgarity. Hey, if you care you get emotional.

So for me, I get pissed that anyone would vote for some other Dem besides the nominee - it aids the Junta in power.
It's so obvious that we need to take the car keys from the power drunk bastards in charge.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Midwest Grandma:

Face it, next time a midwest grandma with her mortgage paid off wins the Publishers Clearinghouse, only she is worthy of election to the Presidency.

The reasons why should be apparent, but it seems some random selection process has become so preferable to the back room and now in your face deals, that it may be the only way to restore the commonwealth.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Could you tell me what this skull and bones is? Is it somewhere on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join