It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society That Ties Bush and Kerry!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If nothing else this is for all those ATS-ers out there who have a habit of labeling anyone, myself in this case, as Democrat/Leftist/Liberal/etc. just because I am Anti-Bush and his Bushie Buddies! Hopefully this will help show you that by being Anti-Bush doesn't make someone Democrat/Left Wing or whatever by default. Personally I evaluate the Government Officials by their Individual Actions, not their Party or Platform.

Built to mimic a Greco-Egyptian temple, it is the headquarters of the Order of the Skull and Bones, America's most elite and elusive secret society - and it has become the unlikely focus of this year's presidential election. It turns out that four leading contestants for the White House in November's election were 1960s undergraduates at Yale: President Bush and Democratic rivals Governor Howard Dean, Sen John Kerry and Sen Joseph Lieberman.

What is more, two are "Bonesmen". Both Sen Kerry, now the Democrat front runner, and President Bush belong to the 172-year-old society, which aims to get its members into positions of power. This presidential election seems destined to become the first in history to pit one Skull and Bones member against another.

Alexandra Robbins, a Yale graduate and author of a book on the Skull and Bones, Secrets of the Tomb, said: "It is staggering that so many of the candidates are from Yale, and even more so that we are looking at a presidential face-off between two members of the Skull and Bones. It is a tiny club with only 800 living members and 15 new members a year.

"But there has always been a sentiment at Yale to push students into public service, an ethos of the elite making their way through the corridors of power - and the sole purpose of the Bones is power."

Ok, for those who don't know about the "Skull and Bones" thing, this is a BAD thing IMO!! I won't lie to ya, I do want Bush, as well as others, OUT OF OFFICE!!! However, I DO NOT want to trade out Dubya for some "Bush-ish" Clone in a different suit who has already sold his soul to a group of Power Hungery Elite Fascists with hidden agendas bent on Ruling the world with Corporate Money and Military Power gone Mad!! Whether or not Kerry is Democrat, Green Party, or whatever will make little difference compared to Bush's "Republic" because of the fact that both of these Men have already pledged their lifelong service elsewhere. It is no mystery to me now why Kerry is the Frontrunner for the Democratic Party and has the resources to get and stay in that position. This man is OWNED just like Bush, Bush Sr. and Grandfather Bush just to name a few. I invite everyone to dig a little into the names and positions held by other "Skull and Bones" members. It will prove to be an important step on your quest into seeing "Who all is running this World" for their benefit and nobody else.

This link is from Rense but the info is apparently from another source and only re-posted at Rense. The original source is given credit but I couldn't reach the link provided. For the full thing go here....
www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I had no idea Kerry was a bonesman as well.. nice work!

I do not want to see another one of them in office either.

Anyone know whether or not John Edwards is affiliated with any secret societies and if so which one?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
the unofficial site for edwards says "Edwards did not go to Yale, was not part of some fraternal "secret society" like Skull & Bones..." but who knows for sure. I dont think he has a chance, if S&B wants BUSH vs. KERRY 2004 then thats what will happen. You just have no idea of how deep that society is. They have contacts planted everywhere, if they didnt then they couldnt achieve their goal of global domination aka NWO. face it america, unless something drastic happens, we are all on the SOL train to the NWO.

Im gonna hate seein america go down in flames like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I like the complete 360 the media did with Dean and Kerry. I knew Kerry belonged to a secret society or illuminati private org. I originally though he was a bilderberger.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Skull and Bones - a capsule history and an intimate peek at one section of the US Ruling Class

Do you recognize any of these names?

F. Trubee Davison (Skull and Bones '18), was Director of Personnel at the CIA in the early years.
Some of the other Bonesmen connected with the "intelligence community" are:
~"Yale's unofficial Secretary of War," Robert D. French('10);
~Dino Pionzio ('50), CIA Deptuy Chief of Station during Allende overthrow;
~Senator David Boren ('63);
~Senator John Kerry; and of course George Bush.

A few other prominent Bonesmen are:
Henry Luce ('20), Time-Life; John Thomas Daniels, founder Archer Daniels Midland; Gifford Pinchot ('89); President Theodore Roosevelt's chief forester, Frederick E. Weyerhaeuser ('96); Harold Stanley ('08), founder Morgan Stanley, investment banker; Alfred Cowles ('13), Cowles Communication, Henry P. Davison ('20), senior partner Morgan Guaranty Trust; Thomas Cochran ('04) Morgan partner; Senator John Heinz; Pierre Jay ('92), first chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; George Herbert Walker, Jr. ('27), financier and co-founder of the NY Mets; Artemus Gates ('18), President of New York Trust Company, Union Pacific, TIME, Boeing Company; William Draper III, the Defense Department, UN and Import-Export Bank; Dean Witter, Jr., investment banker; Senator Jonathan Bingham; Potter Stewart ('36), Supreme Court Justice; Senator John Chaffe; Harry Payne Whitney ('94), married Gertrude Vanderbilt, investment banker; Russell W. Davenport ('23), editor Fortune Magazine, created Fortune 500 list; Evan G. Galbraith, Ambassador to France and Managing Director of Morgan Stanley; Judge John Steadman, the Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia; Richard Gow ('55), president Zapata Oil (George Bush's company); Amory Howe Bradford ('34), married Carol Warburg Rothschild and was general manager for the New York Times ; C. E. Lord ('49), Comptroller of the Currency; Winston Lord ('59), Chairman of CFR, Ambassador to China and a Clinton assistant Secretary of State; John Lilley, ambassador to China.
www.geocities.com...

Skull And Bones - CBS. 60 Minutes. Broadcast Oct. 5, 2003

There are secrets that George W. Bush guards at least as carefully as any entrusted to a president.

He's forbidden to share these secrets even with the vice president -- secrets he has held ever since his days as an undergraduate at Yale.

Watch a 12min. portion of the Skull and Bones Report done by 60min. (File is a real media file)
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
source file: www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.. So these people all joined the society before they became powerfull? Is that how they made it? I agree with what you said Mojom, I want Bush out of office so bad but it would such if he was replaced by a democrat version of him.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Interesting stuff.. So these people all joined the society before they became powerfull? Is that how they made it? I agree with what you said Mojom, I want Bush out of office so bad but it would such if he was replaced by a democrat version of him.

That would seem to be the pattern huh?!?!? In trying to keep a balanced perspective on the whole thing I do keep in mind that Yale is going to produce many powerful and successful people. Even though not all Yale Grads are Skull & Bones members(in fact very, very few as it's a "select only" club), it is an Elitist Group so it makes sense that out of the Successful Yale Grads many might even be Skull and Bones too. However, keeping that open minded perspective doesn't seem to be enough to take away the "Red Alert" going off in my gut.

1.) It is exactly what produces a Group of High Ranking Officials and Corporations who "scratch each others backs" from time to time, if ya know what I mean.

2.) Everyone in the group has an Oath to support the other members in whatever way possible. Be it Legal matters, Financial, Influence of certain groups, etc.

3.) There is little doubt that they all have certain "secrets" that can be made public and verified should someone step out of line or should one of them need an extra push in making up their mind later on. These secrets, when known to everyone in the group only, also provide a known "trust" amongst all of them as well. Though it's less 'trust' than it is 'blackmail' really.

If you think about it all you need is a few guys in select spots and you can become almost unstoppable. One guy is a Policy Maker, One a Supreme Court Judge, One is Head of CIA, One is a Military Contractor, Another a Banking CEO, and so on. The all make sure the other either has enough money, laws in their favor, slips through the legal holes, and so on. They all then profit with each others support, smash the competition, recruit newer members, gain more power, and the snowball gets bigger and bigger, and more powerful each generation until the only ones with power are the ones that have been "selected" to "share that power" with his fellow members.

Now that is just a simple quickie type run down too. I'm not a genius or even one of the top conspirators here at ATS, yet it sure seems to fit together nicely, seems to be pretty factual, and so on. You know what they say, "If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck..." most likely, it's a duck!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
These people make me sick, they stand for the opposite of everything I stand for it seems. You are right that a group like that, with enough influential people, could really gain alot of power. It's impossible to think that that idiot Bush actually got to be in power by his own hard work or anything. He cheated anyhow. Sorry this is turning into a rant.

I think these elitist groups of the high up and wealthy are real and dangerous. There are so many power mongering devils out there it makes sense they would all converge into one group to pool their collective influence and wealth to strengthen each other.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
how very interesting this election is turning out to be, does anyone know if Dean, or Clark have any affiliations with any of these secret societies?

I also found this statement to be of interest:
"This fact has not been widely reported but when Kerry's campaign spokesperson was asked about it, she said, "John Kerry has absolutely nothing to say on that subject. Sorry."

from www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
chrisnolefan looks like a serial killer in that picture.

lol

No offense man, just pokin fun.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Skull and bones is an orginization determined to get its members into power. By whatever means. If they wanna do it by doing a bushian thing, fine. they wanna do it by doing a kerryian thing, fine. a huge number of presidents have been members, and being a member is not representative of ur views.

u just want power.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So Kerry turns out to be one of them. It's obvious but I'm SO disappointed

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
its more of a liquidation of the losing group. Each sends its spys to the other, learns what it can, and tries to pull out the rug from underneath them.

what is the big deal with forestry departments? why does this subject even come up with these guys?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The whole thing is rigged, Kerry only won the machine votes, Diebold being the most flagrant inconsistency compared with exit polls. Kerry won the hand counted votes by 1.5 percent, but in areas different from the Dean demographic constituency.

www.livejournal.com...

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There's more on this subject at my thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nuthin fundamental will change if Kerry is elected. They're owned by the same folks. To believe Kerry isn't one in the same is to be heavily deluded. It's sad so many people don't know, care or want to know. We're selling ourselves down the river with all this blindeness and willful ignorance.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Kerry's past is ...well. mysterious to say the least.

And yes..what a wonderful media blitz to propel Kerry to the top! ahh... Democracy at work.

Let us now be ready for what is to come.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Most of the World knows what is going on in Amerika except Amerika. Just the other day...I read about Kerry's past in the French Newspapers.
I doubt you will ever see any media about that in the United States.

Yes..you folks are being taken for a ride. Sold off to the highest bidder. But let it be known...your country has done a wonderful job in preparing for the New Age that is among us now. It is time to step down and unite.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Most of the World knows what is going on in Amerika except Amerika.

True indeed.

Just the other day...I read about Kerry's past in the French Newspapers.

I doubt you will ever see any media about that in the United States.

True.

Yes..you folks are being taken for a ride.

Also true.

Sold off to the highest bidder.

Highest bidder?

But let it be known...your country has done a wonderful job in preparing for the New Age that is among us now. It is time to step down and unite.

Yes; the very creation of this country was meant for it to be a modern 'Babylon' or modern 'Egypt'(a negative reflection of it anyway). Columbus knew EXACTLY where he was going.

And would you care to elaborate on what the New Age of Aquarius has in store for the 85% sheep, as we all "unite"?

ONE

new topics

top topics

join