It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military 'Sure' to Catch Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - The U.S. military is "sure" it will catch Osama bin Laden this year, perhaps within months, a spokesman declared Thursday, but Pakistan said it would not allow American troops to cross the border in search of the al-Qaida leader.

apnews.excite.com...

Gee, what a surprise. I would be so damn pissed if Bin Laden was captured before elections. Pissed because Bush is a sneaky son of a bitch, and pissed because that may most likely mean he'll get re-elected and I'll have to put up with his ass for 4 more years.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
he won the election on december 13 2003 when we got saddam. just quit yer bitchen

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They probably already have Bin Laden somewhere hidden just waiting to announce his capture before election time.

Doesn't really matter though.. I am not voting for Bush anyway. And I would advise anyone reading this to do the same before we all end up in a nuclear holocaust.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
dude.....number one, im getting tired of waiting for bin Laden to be caught and number two, our voice in the election won't mean anything. it's the electoral college that decides and since it's made up of mostly republicans, i doubt that bush will be out of the whitehouse by 2005

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
it doesnt matter who wins the election. both dubya and kerry are bonesmen, so they take orders from the same people. i think terrorists, which i feel is actually dubya using them to cover his ass, would be the ones to start some nuclear crap, if ya understand what i mean.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
dude.....number one, im getting tired of waiting for bin Laden to be caught and number two, our voice in the election won't mean anything. it's the electoral college that decides and since it's made up of mostly republicans, i doubt that bush will be out of the whitehouse by 2005

You do realizes that there maybe a handful of cases where an elector has not voted the way his district chose. And considering the debacle last election year, there will be deep # for anyone who decides to do just that.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
it's the electoral college that decides and since it's made up of mostly republicans, i doubt that bush will be out of the whitehouse by 2005

Apparently you don't understand how the EC works.
The amount of republican electoral college voters isn't determined until the state's popular votes are tallied. Technically you don't have an electoral college currently. You'll have to wait until the voting is complete.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm sure that most Democrat supporters will greatly miss those fat government jobs and contracts they have been salivating for the past four years...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be a chilly mid-October eve when we finally pull Bin Laden out of his cave...

Face it folks, he will be brought out in a political move just to ensure Bush's election. They know exactly where he is. (I have a Ranger friend whose had him in his scope.) They will nab him in time to ensure those fenceline voters tilt towards the Republicans.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
he won the election on december 13 2003 when we got saddam. just quit yer bitchen

Silly Ivan that wasnt when bush won the election is when the democrats decided to choose Kerry as there front runner and probly there nominee i mean come on.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Let's fault Bush for not catching him (you here this from W. Clark). Despite that it's obviously also in the president's political interests to get him.

But, if he's caught we'll surely want to question the timing! yeah, that's what we'll do!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've known for the past year they knew exactly where he was. I can follow along with the hype of them working their way up and taking out as many underlings as possible so Al-Qaeda would collapse as soon as Bin Laden was removed, but I do believe it will be sometime in October is when we are going to pull this guy out of his hole...

top topics

join