It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th: A day to remember?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So ever since the discussion over the 5 or 6 nukes "accidentally" carried on board that B52 bomber (thread here) I have been perplexed as to why they chose to ground all of the US fighters and bombers (Air Force Times article here) on September 14th (Friday).

So I started looking around for September 14th around the net and came upon a few interesting things:

The Hal Turner website claims that no flights on El Al Airlines (out of Tel Aviv) are flying to the US on September 14th.

So I went to the site and checked. No flights to New York OR LA on the 13th, 14th and 15th of September (they normally have flights on those days of the week). I urge you all to go the the El Al Airlines flight schedule section
Although I find Hal Turner to be a racist &#^#&$, this is an interesting little tid bit.

I seem to recall hearing about similar things happening before September 11, 2001.

I also saw on his site that Debkafile will "be confined to special security events" from September 11 thru the 18th.

I went to Wikipedia and found 2 notable events that have occurred on this date in history (Wikipedia Page Here).

1 - 1948 - Groundbreaking for the United Nations headquarters in New York City.

2 - 1960- The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is founded.

Also, Roshashana, the Jewish Holiday is the 13th and the 14th of this month. This very well could explain why the flights aren't departing from EL AL around those days, but I thought I would mention it.

I don't know what to make of all of this. I don't want this to all sound like a baseless prophesy or anything. I just thought it was interesting.

If you compound this with all of the other stuff thats been floating around (GREAT thread here), then it all seems a bit convenient.

Anyone else know of anything else about September 14th?

Edited to add date to the founding of OPEC and to fix the El Al link.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by TruthWithin]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Remember the incident at the UN recently? They said they found WMD and had to evacuate the building. Turns out there was not WMD as usual. They said it was a cleaning solvent. I find that whole situation fishy.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this link dont work bud

"El Al Arilines Website (flight schedule section)"

just a heads up.

kick arse post by the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.elal.com should work. no flights available on those days but is that because they're booked, the jewish new year or some other, somewhat more horrific reason?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thats why i looked in the flight schedule section. There is just nothing going to the US. I didn't find many other flights leaving those days either. Probably due to the holiday, but I thought it was interesting...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It's coming and all the signs are pointing to it. Get ready and stay save

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Thats why i looked in the flight schedule section. There is just nothing going to the US. I didn't find many other flights leaving those days either. Probably due to the holiday, but I thought it was interesting...

I think the false flag will be something never done before so the excuse "we're weren't prepared for it" can be used. Once the new style attack happens then an entirely new level of security (rights taken away) will be implemented.

My guess is nuclear power plant(s) in a very small city within the US. This will give them an excuse to move into in small type city and take over the farm lands. implement very strict laws against them, etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah...I just thought of this.

September 14th would be exactly 1 week before the Bin Laden "Put Options" expire in the stock market.

That would give the market plenty of time to slide.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
And Tony Snow resigns from the White House press room on the 14th.

Partisan politics aside, I look forward to Dana Perino. She will be a nice upgrade (looks wise) from Ari Fleischer, that other guy and Tony Snow.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm probably the only one here who considers the Vatican and Jesuits major players on the world stage, so I'll post these things about September 14th. Apparently it's pretty important to them.

1964 - The opening of the third period of the Second Vatican Council.
1965 - The opening of the fourth and final period of Second Vatican Council.
2007 - The traditional Latin Mass was restored in the Roman Catholic Church according to Pope Benedict XVI's motu proprio Summorum Pontificum.

Roman Catholic Church - Triumph of the Cross (compare May 3, Finding of the Holy Cross).

Eastern Orthodox Church - Exaltation of the Cross, which commemorates the discovery of the original Christian cross in 326 by Helena, mother of Constantine, as well as the recovery from the Persians by Heraclius in 628.

Formerly, in the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches, the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following 14 September were observed as one of the four sets of Ember days. In the Irish calendar they were known as Quarter tense.

I bolded Persians in there. I found that interesting in relation to September 14th considering what's going on with Iran. I'm not saying it means something, but it's possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Since when do they need to ground all fighters and bombers in the entire USA to do a "review of procedures"? Thats exactly like on 9/11 2001 when they were doing scheduled war games.

That single event is why I think something bad is going to happen on that day, but the other things discussed only adds to my suspicion.

My bet is on a fake terrorist attack using dirty bombs, using Fox News and others to reinforce how Iran hates USA and how the nation is under attack once more by the "terrorists". They may in fact simultaneously let the dirty bombs go off in many countries at once, because that will make it appear that this is a global threat and not just something the government planned. The world will unite behind USA.

After that, its somewhat possible that Bush calls for martial law, even though I personally dont think he will do that just yet. He will probably do it closer to the election, since no new elections can take place during martial law.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
All military planes will be grounded on that day also, according to another thread i read,

SO, with all these signs pointing to something, if "something" does happen, who can we deduce is behind it?

Lets think about it very carefully.

1. Incoming Asteroid?
2. Alien invasion?
3. Bush to nuke Iran?
4. Al Ciada planning something for us?

Who and what the heck is going on?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If they do try to pull this type of stunt again its not going to wash. 1st they tried to convince everyone that they got confused because of a game they were playing at the same time. Now if it happens on the day when all fighters and bombers just so happen to be grounded because of something that happened weeks ago people won't believe it.

Atleast i hope they don't.

I do however think their have been way too many "the end of the world is tomorrow" type threads and even if this one is spot on with the date it will be brushed aside with a comment on how many false alarms their have been.

Something will happen again, and it will just mean more laws which mean the average american (probably peopel from here in the UK aswell) will have less rights and more wrongs...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Lets think about it very carefully.

1. Incoming Asteroid?
2. Alien invasion?
3. Bush to nuke Iran?
4. Al Ciada planning something for us?

Who and what the heck is going on?

Or just maybe they are running a drill

Jesus man, how the hell does one come up with above list and remain to keep a straight face.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know....what good does all this speculating do? If it happens, it happens. Just be prepared and keep your eyes and ears open. Getting all lit up over something that may or may not happen on any certain day can drive you nuts.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Since when does the military tell the world of plans like this? "Ok terrorist, 9/14/07 there will be no planes to stop you." (wink)

Since when does the military come forth immediately with screw ups as big as this nuke mishap?

There is something here, but it just doesn't pass the smell test.

If something does happen on 9/14 won't the biggest cry be: "Why did you notify the world that you are grounding all figther and bombers in advance?"

Just a thought.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Thats what I would think it would sound like when its too late.

Im not from the US so I dont really know how aware people are of what is really going on, but over here the majority dont seem to be. When people hear that the US is grounding fighters and bombers this day, they dont think what the majority on ATS would, they would simply be worried the evil terrorists will take advantage of it and attack.

"Poor, poor americans. They ground all flights just for one day and those bastards from al-quaida bomb them. They need to be stopped!"

Really, ATS is a place for people that are able to think outside the box and consider other possibilites than those served by the media.
Unfortunately, the majority of people in Europe dont seem to have this ability, or I am simply talking about these matters with the wrong people

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darksky

I tried to edit my post to add one more thing, Cover story. Something happens between now and then, they can say: "We told you we had a problem, and we told you how hard we were trying to fix it."

There is just something really wrong with this whole thing.

I do hope I'm so wrong about this. This would be terrible. Maybe it's just 9/11 and I feel like so many others.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb

Jesus man, how the hell does one come up with above list and remain to keep a straight face.
Who says i have a straight face? Can you see my face? Because if you can, then i got bigger problems than what we're faced with.

The list was made up of recent postings and possible threats on ATS. We're crazy you know. I notice you're new. Get used to it.

Oh, and welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
what good does all this speculating do?

What if they call it off because we alert enough people?

It's unlikely but still possible. I'd rather be wrong and hope that I'm helping and look like a nut than be caught off guard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join