It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hope this is just a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
last night i had a dream that there was some terrorist sieges.

one was at the tower (dont know the name) in seattle

the second was at two buildings next to each other they were about 30-40 stories each (one was smaller that the other)

the third was the golden gate bridge

heres how it went

ok so im watching the tv flicking through news channels
and i came accross a helicopter shot split two ways (one was of the tower that was to the right of the screen the one on the left was of the two other buildings) and they were saying things like it is wierd that there is a siege at two places at the same time.

then all of a sudden the tower has had an explosion and theres flames and debri flowing out of the tower (it didnt collapse)

then about 30 seconds after that Both of the other towers had explosions (one at about the 38th floor, one at about the 11th floor)

the media were saying thinks like, "we didnt know there was two bombs let alone three" (refering to all three explosions)

they stayed on the scen for about a minute then they crossed to reporters in a building next to the golden gate bridge.

they were saying things like "theyre now checking the bridge after a credible threat was made" etc etc etc

---
then i woke up

i dont know if this is a prediction/preminition or just a dream.

but i hope it is just a dream.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok thats scarey stuff,

Seems alot of detail in the dream almost like a prediction,

So keep this wrote down somewhere, so if you have any more dreams like this you can write it down..

Lets just hope this does not happen!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
yeah ive already got a hard copy of it.

the thing that strikes me is ive never had a dream about anything blowing up.

i have had one or two dreams about spetember 11 (since 9/11/01) and in both i never saw the explosions when the planes hit.

ive never had a dream about fire either.

that is the reason why i decided to post it here.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i forgot to add that the news comentry seamed to think that some/most of the terrorists were NOT arab/muslim.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have had a couple of recent dreams which gave me the willies. One was a plane hitting an office block in Birmingham, UK and the other was a plane exploding above an old city (Windsor ?)

I think they were just dreams though, because the precog ones I have had felt different to these two.

I hope they were just dreams !

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i have had dreams previously, that reference terrorism/war in some way.

but none were as vivid/stood out like this one.

i wish i had the chance to "explore" for dates etc etc but i didnt.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
THOSE TWO BUILDINGS NEXT TO EACH OTHER COULD BE THE NEW HSBC BUILDINGS IN DOCKLANDS ONE IS HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS ONE IDS FURTHER IN CONSTRUCTION THAN THE OTHER AND THEY ARE REAL CLOSE TO DOCKLANDS AIR PORT

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
yes very scary, we go acrose the birge ever so often, (infact were going acrose tommoro)

i had a stupid dream were i was in a air plane 747? and the people were flying the plane going "wowa it sure gose fast goning down"

im sure it was just a dream cuss iv been playing lotsa flying games

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That's a very weird dream. If some of those events do happen, we can almost figure out if that paranormal dream stuff is infact related to real-world events; in the future of course.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I had a wierd dream back a few months ago. It was the future what i could tell from the buildings and huge plasma tv billboards. I was in somekinda desert town like the town was built into the rocks etc. ( kinda looked like mars) then suddenly air raid sirens sounded I ran after a mob of people down into some kind of bunker I noticed the bunker was made of metal and glass where you could see the rock through the glass. Then on these screens I watched what looked like missile command and rockets hitting other bunkers and blowing up. Our bunker lasted. next Im on somekinda of elavator heading to the surface I moved my hands around and noticed that I was wearing a suit of somekind the huge door opened. I looked out of the rock ledge it was really bright I noticed soliders firing guns but they werent regular soldiers they looked like something outta sci-fi with big armour suits. Then someone behind me yelled are they ours? then I woke up wierd as hell i didnt watch any sci fi movies i dunno why i dreamed it. huh

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The only dream i've really had is that chicago and sydney are going to go byebye's.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
i have had dreams previously, that reference terrorism/war in some way.

but none were as vivid/stood out like this one.

i wish i had the chance to "explore" for dates etc etc but i didnt.

Wow, this is a little alarming to me. Ok, more than alarming. Now, I'm not going to just totally believe that this dream will come true, but it makes me very nervous. In August 2001, I had a dream about buildings in NYC being hit. It was the most vivid dream I'd ever had, before or since. Usually your senses are dulled in dreams, and lots of the time certain senses aren't present at all. But in this one, all 5 were, and clearly. I felt the heat of the fire (because I was actually near the attacks. i was walking on the streets below) I had never had such a clear picture of a dream. It paralleled 9/11 dramatically. So the next morning, I woke and couldn't believe this dream I had. I told my family right away about it because it was so realistic. (I didn't take it as a sign of the future, but the vividness was what I was caught up in.) I mean, remember, this was before 9/11 so there was no reason to believe it, but yet it still impacted me. You can imagine how freaked I was when the attacks actually happened. However, I was lucky enough to be home, and not actually on the streets below the towers.

So, I really hope that your dream doesn't yield the same results. You describe the fire and things like I would about my dream. I can't stress enough how alarming this is. However, we don't know for sure that it will happen, and can't know. So, I'm not going to waste away worrying too much. It's not in our hands. All we can do is pray for any attack to be stopped and prevented.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The comment that ellicited the most concern on my part here was "they commentators said the terrorists were not Arab/Muslim."

That fits well with the theory of many 911 researchers that Osama is a CIA operative, that 911 was carried about by global hawk (remote control) technology guiding those planes to their attacks, and that there were either western terrorists (as there was no mention of the appearance, language or nationality of the "terrorists" on any of the "cell phone" conversations) or none at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i had a dream a couple of years ago about the "last war" if anyone wants to talk about it with me, just u2u me, the dream is very extensive, and goes into great detail..

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i once had a vivid dream where i was playing the guitar for the beatles it dont mean its gona happen does it should i take witch craft and try and raise jon and gorge and contact paul and ringo no maybe i just had a dream i am not discounting you completly but come on its a bit far fetched isnt it

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
aight, now i have time to say my dream in detail..

i woke up (in the dream) to the sound of crickets, and like i usually do every night when i wake up to them, i go outside. i look up, its a beautiful night, and it seems as if i can feel the nice coolness.. then i see several jets scream past my house, and i wonder whats goin on (its like midnight) then i think, oh well, and try to go back to sleep, and i cant at all, cause all i can think of is those jets (ive never seen anything like them, and ive seen alot of jets) so i go into my living room, and turn on the tv. (by the way, i dont recognize anything in there, because it was a different house that i do live in now, but i do recognize the surroundings when i whent out, cause ive been there before, it is outside of pittsburg, ks) and im watching seinfeild (re-runs) and i hear gunfire. at first, i dont really think about it, because people are hunting all the time, and then i get to thinking, hunters dont use semi automatics... then i hear tornado sirens and a huge boom and i think, hey, whats going on here? so i turn the tv to channel 7 and they are already have footage of NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Kansas City, San Francisco, las vegas, ect.. burning, whole cities burning, and then they show the nuclear bombs going off, not from the sky, but from the actuall ground, and all i can see of the cities, are the few builidngs left are burning and crumbling, and they said it happened at about 11:09pm standard central time. they said they (the govenment) have gone crazy, and let off our own bombs on US!! and have hidden somewhere in the pacific. then they are showing pictures of london, paris, egypt, places in south america ive never seen, and they also say, that all the world superpower governments and u.n had a meeting at the u.n that day, and when they were tried to be contacted, they were missing, (all at the same time? what a coincidence) and were nowhere to be found. then all of a sudden the tv whent out, i was like now what? so i whent outside to go to my neighbor's house to see if there's was working, and i happened to look up and see 2 things missiles and something burning in space (communication satilites?) and then a truck pulls up, and my brother, and a whole bunch of others hop out, and they hand me guns, and said that world war three has started, and they overthrew our government, and are killing a whole lot of people so they can start the New world order. so we drive a fast as we can into pittsburg, and all i see is military police, and troops hoarding people in black trucks, they are wearing this protective chemical suit (from the radiation i guess) im about to go and try to shoot at them, when i feel a gun pointed at my back, its one of the soldiers, so i drop my weapons, and my brother and the people are gone (i dont know where.. but i was hoarded into the truck like the others, and was driven (i dont know where) to a camp (one of the supposive concentration camps) and i see people crying, screaming, being put aflame, and then i wake up from my alarm clock, and ever since then i havent had it that extencively, but bits and parts, then i wake up. whats going on here??

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent23212
whats going on here??

Anxiety about the future, anyone who comes reads this must have some. I had a vivid dream of being in central london and seeing a nuke come and being vaporised. It was so vivid and disturbingand I woke up really upset by it.

new topics

top topics

join