It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girl with x-ray vision

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
this 16 year old girl in russia can supposedly see peoples organs. "It's like having double vision. I can switch from one to the other in no time if I need to know a person's health problem," says the teenager. "I see an entire human organism. It is difficult to explain how I determine specific illnesses. There are certain impulses that I feel from the damaged organs. The secondary vision works only in daytime and is asleep at night."

also says she learned incredibly fast, At 1, she could already recite something called Pushkin and Nekrasov by heart, and that she has a resistance to cold temperatures. could she be a hybrid?

link

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Isn't Pravada like a supermarket tabloid type of publication?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
im not sure. i have read some rather unbelievable headlines, but as far as i know, it's just a russian news network. if it is, i apologize for the mistake.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Interesting. Could be a mutation in human dna. Evolution? Possibly what x-men is all about. I'll bet she is capable of much more than she thinks so.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i would realy be exited if i thoughet this was real

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Quite the interesting story. I wonder if it's true.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's kind of a common reported 'gift' though whether you believe it or not is another thing. There are definitely documented cases where they see things later confirmed true, but that's about it.

Years ago, I knew (still know) a woman that was taught to heal burns with a touch. Just burns, nothing else. She was taught by an old dying mountian man with no son to pass the knowledge too. This all happened and is 100% true, and she healed people for years.

But if you ask her about it now, she has NO IDEA what you're talking about. To her it never happened. No alzheimers or anything, just denial. Or the 'spirit' left her.

It's creepy.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

I also thought so.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Originally posted by BlackJackal

I also thought so.

Unless I'm from another dimension Pravda (at least was) the State run conservative party paper.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Time for ruskies with small kalishnakovs to wear lead undies.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That would be so cool to have!!! I wonder if she could look at herself in the mirror and find any problems within herself???

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think Pravda is Russian for "National Enquirer"

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOL...it shoud be russian for BULLSCHVITZ

TABLOID

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i defintly beleave its posible

i myself had word spurts of know of stuff before it happend, about 2 to 3 months ago for 5 months i know hella sh*t before it happend it realy freaked me out, i would "geuss" somthing before it happend

and my dad said stuff like that happends but it has stoped

it gose on and off if you read some of my first post on this board youll see what im talking about..

They should have her tested from a doctor like tests her with seeing cancer in some unfortinite person

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If the girl really can see inside people, they should really do a lot of experiments with that 'gift'. Let her inside people from behind a glas or lead wall or something like that. I would be really interested to know how this vision works, but I don't think it's true. If it's possible for organisms to sense inside another organism's body, why didn't animals evolved into having this ability? It would be one handy sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Unless I'm from another dimension Pravda (at least was) the State run conservative party paper.

You're from another timeline, I'm afraid. It's a tabloid now.

My money's on the girl being as much a fraud as the Bat Boy.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yep fraud.

Interesting that she needs 50,000 roubles to go to medical college. Sounds like a con to me.

If she was real they would have stuck her in one of those MRI - scanning machines and checked her brain out long ago. She wouldn't be in need of ANYTHING.

The whole childhood thing, sounds like a poor story as well.....

But then it was on Drudge ... and they are not easily fooled or post crap....

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, It's obviously a fraud by far.

I was thinking about this just a week ago, About seeing through humans with your own eyes. Besides wouldn't it be a bit uncomfortable seeing everyones bones? They would seem so much more fragile, I wouldn't really be comfortable with it. I suppose i would if i could turn it off, But the whole thing is just silly.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
there should be a way to "shine" a xray light into here eyes to see if she noticeses it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join