It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Satanic Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It looks like there is going to be a new Satanic Bible. Here is a little about it.

Blackwood showed me the torn pieces of his old C.o.S. card and I laughed as he burnt the remains in the ashtray as he chain smoked Marlboro Light 100�s to my dismay since I didn�t smoke, but I tolerated it, soon thereafter we visited his apartment which was filled with books and tomes of Satanism but his favorite books remained locked behind a glass bookcase, they included first editions of Crowley and Blavastsky,

I grabbed the Satanic Bible and asked Blackwood how his upcoming book would compare to it and his thoughts on LaVey, he refrained from comment but I saw contempt in his eyes, and felt his voice reflection change.

Blackwood told he wished not to speak of the Former Pope but continue to talk about his new path, and cheerfully began to tell tales of his involvement in other orders and his current organization the Temples of Satan.

Soon Grand Magister Blackwood or Tom Raspotnik whichever you prefer shall unveil his much awaited New World Satanic Bible and then the world will share as much as I did.

Hail the Grand Magister

Eric Cavanaugh

www.realsatanism.com...

I personally look foward to its arrival as I thouroughly enjoyed the original Satanic Bible. It's interesting that it will be named The New World Satanic Bible as if it were going to be the coming one world religion as fortold now for centurys. I imagine if that ever happens there will have to be a watered down Satanism for the masses(if there are any) and a hardcore for the diehard elite Satanist.

Here is the home page link- www.realsatanism.com...

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What ever happened to LaVey?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm confused...Why would you activly worship Satan, the Father of Lies, the Dark Prince of Evil?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I want a copy so that I can have the pleasure of burning it.

Maybe I will make a little wooden stake and tie the book to it and then burn it?

hummm so many options.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
NetStorm im pretty sure LaVey is dead. junglejake some people either to be 'rebellious' or thats best for there religious and perspective on the world. Just a personal preference i guess

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LaVey died back in '97.
What's contained in LaVeys Satanic Bible isn't all that bad, in my opinion. It'll be interesting to see this new one.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
LaVey died back in '97.
What's contained in LaVeys Satanic Bible isn't all that bad, in my opinion. It'll be interesting to see this new one.

Most of it makes sense. Apearantly the New Black pope in the link I posted doesn't regard Lavey very highly as he exposed a lot of the fairy tale that Lavey put forth as truth about his own life.

I never said I worship the father of lies jsut that the new Satanic Bible should be an interesting read. I am a X-tian.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks like their symbol is an inverted Pentagram.

Here's the Satanism one:

The one that some Gnostics use:

(If you see a 'red x' then cut and paste the Gnostic one.)

ONE

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Ha-ha! So you're afraid of hidden truth too, huh?
Typical christians...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I'm confused...Why would you activly worship Satan, the Father of Lies, the Dark Prince of Evil?

Ummm, actually the name Satan, comes from the Islamic word Shaitan, it was given by the church because it means adversary.
If you want to get "technical" (and please I am not a Satanist, I simply study cultures/religions/legends)
Lucifer -Bringer of Light, Prince of Light, is the real name of Satan/Shaitan. The church thought that by giving him an "evil" name he would be less appealing than if they continued calling him Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't think anybody has proven exactly what Lucifer is. Seems everybody has a different take on it/him.

Did the Hebrews use the word "Lucifer" in ancient times(B.C.E.) to describe the 'opposite' of "God"/YHVH???

ONE

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I don't think anybody has proven exactly what Lucifer is. Seems everybody has a different take on it/him.

Did the Hebrews use the word "Lucifer" in ancient times(B.C.E.) to describe the 'opposite' of "God"/YHVH???

ONE

Here is what I found
"Henry Neufeld (a Christian who comments on Biblical sticky issues) went on to say,
"this passage is often related to Satan, and a similar thought is expressed in Luke 10:18 by Jesus, that was not its first meaning. It's primary meaning is given in Isaiah 14:4 which says that when Israel is restored they will "take up this taunt against the king of Babylon . . ." Verse 12 is a part of this taunt song. This passage refers first to the fall of that earthly king...
How does the confusion in translating this verse arise? The Hebrew of this passage reads: "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." This phrase means, again literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star. In the Septuagint, a 3rd century BC translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, it is translated as "heosphoros" which also means Venus as a morning star.

How did the translation "lucifer" arise? This word comes from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Was Jerome in error? Not at all. In Latin at the time, "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star. Isaiah is using this metaphor for a bright light, though not the greatest light to illustrate the apparent power of the Babylonian king which then faded."

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i gave satanism a look a few years back when i realised christianity was total bs. all it struck me as was yet another religion created to controll the masses. while it offers more freedom, like christianity there are still guidelines to live by. its nothing more than another means of controll for those who got fed up with crhistianity.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
What ever happened to LaVey?

Anton LaVey died of heart failure On October 30, 1997.
(Not the 31st as many people believe)

Parascope's review of Lavey's life and death

Anton Lavey biography - by the current High Priest of the Official Church of Satan

Anton Lavey - by his daughter

The Official Church of Satan website

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
NetStorm

That still doesn't show and prove Lucifer
as being synonymous with "Satan".

mutehalo

Yeah Satanism is bullsh*t(then again,
exoteric Christianity is too).

Any/all

Anybody notice my post about their symbol?

Are there any Gnostics in the house???

ONE

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You Said "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star"

Does that mean that all the gods are based on mere planets and stars. I guess its all fantasy to think then that a powerful demon, spirit or otherwise is going to appear and give some kind of advice that would be life changing. I could use a little help down here below. The only evidence I have ever seen that spirits exist is my terrified weenie dog shaking, trembleing and barking at something I couldn't see.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Typical christians...

Right.. because the biggest liar in history is going to tell the truth?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
You Said "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star"

Does that mean that all the gods are based on mere planets and stars. I guess its all fantasy to think then that a powerful demon, spirit or otherwise is going to appear and give some kind of advice that would be life changing. I could use a little help down here below. The only evidence I have ever seen that spirits exist is my terrified weenie dog shaking, trembleing and barking at something I couldn't see.

Because Lucifer is a LATIN word. And yes if you go back throughout history, IE the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, etc etc a lot are of the gods are based on planets IE Mars (God of War) Pluto (Hell) etc etc.
Never said it was fantasy, there could be and probably is a universal "good" and "evil" .If you want to streach it, could be the SAME entity with a split personality.
Or if you REALLY want to go out on a limb...what if....the good guys are really the bad guys that just overpowered the real good guys, made them out to be bad and now are in control...but that would go back to the NWO...which by the way has been mentioned by the Pope
www.guardian.co.uk...
The Dalai Lama
www.tibet.com...
I'm not saying I understand any of this, I just like to read it, compare it, and see where it ends up.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Right.. because the biggest liar in history is going to tell the truth?

It's not really my bag, but I think that some very select individual chosed to picture him as a liar, and the picture stayed to this day. From what I remember, Satan was banished because he was a free thinker and didn't liked some of God's plan, and contratry to all the other angel, he didn't kept his mouth shut. But as I said, it's really not my field of expertise. But I don't really care, I don't even think God or Satan really exist, at least, not in the "Deities way" that most people usualy believe...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Typical christians...

I see that I need to teach you some things here,

in the christian bible who is the lord of the earth?

it is lucifer taking orders from satan.

but lucifer is a fallen angel, is humankind.

there is the first deception, than lucifer is something else.

all the hidden truths to be revealled in the satanic bible are a result of the lies and deceptions of the darkside and its earthly dominion since time was recorded here.

you blame the side of light for the actions of darkness?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join