It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Summer Olympics in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay this is not a prediction, but actual news.. however it might prove that John Titor guy wrong if it happens...but think of all the possibilities with Nostradamus prophecies and others for the year 2012

read article here:
ap.tbo.com...

sorry i misspelled a word, hope you didn't noticed

[Edited on 1-13-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hmmmm...no one wants to touch this?

okay let's see (puts imagination into overdrive)

It's summer 2012. Olympics games officially starting in New York. New York is on Code Red. Everyone attending the games had to have been preapproved a year in advance after background checks were made. Suicide Terrorists are running around Manhattan creating havoc in the subways and anywhere where large groups of people attack... Suddenly news of impending asteroid impact is broadcasted. Chaos takes over. The Olympics are cancelled.

sorry everyone...I can't help it. I really need a vacation somewhere warm and out of touch with the going on's of everyday life and no internet access....hmmm maybe Tahiti.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Considering what is reputed to happen in 2012 and 2013 period, I can't think of a better place for the olympics to be for symbolism purposes.

The new city with the last possible modern olympic games?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was going to start a new prediction thread on this, but it fits in here...

My though is this...

A lot of talk on the year 2012 and what might happen.

2012, the Olympics are being held in New York, suddenly at the opening of the games, it happens, we're attacked by "aliens". It's total chaos.

The Government has no choice but to suspend the constitution and declare martial law !

THe NWO comes forward and takes over !

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
More than likely, with all the terrible things going on in the world at that time, there won't be a single thought about having the olympics. Around, 2/3 of the human population will be dead by then, and no one will care about the olympics.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
2012, the Olympics are being held in New York, suddenly at the opening of the games, it happens, we're attacked by "aliens". It's total chaos.

You forgot to mention the reason for the attack.
Something about their not being allowed to participate because they're illegal aliens............

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If the 2012 'event' happens then I doubt they would have the Olympics. People will most likely be warned that the 'event' will happen in that year. (the event that I am referring to is that of "The end of the World" , but also meaning the two poles moving to opposite sides.) Of course other people believe that the "end of the world" is something else. My belief is that of what the geologists say...and they are not even certain if it will happen in 2012 but we are well due for a change in the earth's rotations.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Matthew 24:15,16

"Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that caused desolation, as spoken through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place. (let the reader use discernment.) then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains."

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the mayan belief is that the world will end on december 12, 2012 at 10:24am, well after the summer games. but what do i know, i'm just a bloody doctor.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
the mayan belief is that the world will end on december 12, 2012 at 10:24am, well after the summer games. but what do i know, i'm just a bloody doctor.

yes but perhaps the events begin with the summer olympics and culminate to the world ending in December as the Mayan believe, but what I do know, I'm not a doctor. (sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is certainly one olypmpic games that I am going to sit out. After Williams thread about 2012 I will not be in NYC new years eve 2011..

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
2012 is not the end it is a new birth

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknowntoYou
If the 2012 'event' happens then I doubt they would have the Olympics. People will most likely be warned that the 'event' will happen in that year. (the event that I am referring to is that of "The end of the World" , but also meaning the two poles moving to opposite sides.) Of course other people believe that the "end of the world" is something else. My belief is that of what the geologists say...and they are not even certain if it will happen in 2012 but we are well due for a change in the earth's rotations.

the earth won't change the direction it's rotating... just the poles reverse. and hey, at least we'll actually have a north pole at the north pole. isn't it now a south pole at the north pole?

and what have titor and nostradamus said about 2012? i have no idea, except that what? the world will end? and has the date for the 2012 olympics been set to take place in new york city?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I know New York has or wants to bid for the 2012 Olympics, however the link is not working. The 2012 thing I belive has to do with the end of the Myan Calender. I'm still sticking with 2007, not the actual actual end, but damn near close to it. I can not remember for the life in me where I read the theory on this, but it stated that the end of the world would come a century after Palestine becomes a free state. That happened in 1947. Wait , What 1947-2007 is only 60 years not 100. A century during biblical times consisted of 60 yrs. The whole Article made too much sense to me at the time, will try to dig it up.

new topics

top topics

join