It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Lightcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
PODcast:

Lightcast Epidose 2

In which Lightseeker shares his crazy conspiracy theory about GW Bush and the 2008 elections.

length: 15:03
file: atscpod_2432.mp3
size: 14117k
feed: atsc

[edit on 7/18/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey, there ya go. good lead in, and a thoughtful presentation. "Lightcast" is a good title, and I hope to see you do more.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Hey, there ya go. good lead in, and a thoughtful presentation. "Lightcast" is a good title, and I hope to see you do more.

Thank you very much for the props and the encouragement. I have always liked that line from "The Prisoner' and felt it fit in very nicely with a conspiracy theory discussion. The music is the lead-in to Frank Zappa's "Apostrophe"; I still haven't decided whether to keep it as my regular "theme music". We'll just have to wait and see what other folks think about it, I guess.

Boy is my point count zooming lately. I guess somebody is listening...somewhere.
I wonder if the white house gets a RSS feed.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The White House may not be in the loop directly, but you can bet that the NSA data miners are getting it. "Welcome to the revolution."

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
interesting point about setting the stage for future events. i commented the same thing on the thread about when will the videos of the pentagon be released. many personal friends believe im really stretching on belief that he has plans to stay in office. i'm not saying bush and puppet masters caused 9-11 or future attacks but i do believe they may have known enough about it to use for their own dominating plans. perhaps these executive power laws may be getting everything in the works for what is known to come or suspected. it seems ob sered that plans like this could actually be implemented simply because it would take so many involved to pull it off. how could their be no leaks unless all involved are fooled some how. like i said about the tapes in dc area. how could it be pulled off if it was a mock seen? some very heavy debris cant just be droped off after a missile strike in broad daylight. you have to draw the line somewhere. but i can see political slight of hand happening to move pieces in order for a big picture behind the curtain of truth. i fear when the curtain is moved sleeping America won't flinch much at all unless their favorite tv show is interrupted during the reveal.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
i fear when the curtain is moved sleeping America won't flinch much at all unless their favorite tv show is interrupted during the reveal.

Thanks for the comment. I agree that your last point is a distinct possibility; or just the reverse, chaos and rioting in the streets with the National Guard and police busting heads and throwing the diseenters in jail. Either scenario is going to be very bad for America.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
PODcast:

Lightcast (reply 1)

Is Bush smart enough?

length: 05:39
file: atscpod_2447.mp3
size: 5299k
feed:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Freedom ERP-
Thank you very much for replying to my podcast on GWB possibly invoking Executive Priveledge to stay on beyond his Constitutionally approved term in office. I always appreciate hearing other points of view.
A few points that you made that I would like to address.

1. Is Bush smart enough to come up with a plan to bring about the conditions for his declaration of executive priveledge.?

Probably not, although he definitely is power hungry enough, imo, to want to and maybe in some way need to stay on to satisfy his own thirst for power. Whether he has the brains, etc, to come up with the plan himself is not really an issue; he has had others, (Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Antonio Gonzales, et al) for years to do that for him. So, in answer to your question: Bush is clever enough and greedy enough to decide he's not leaving and he has many, many others to come up with the plan/s.

2. The Constitution apparently gives GWB the power to do this.

Actually, no it does not, in the most basic of ways allow for a President to outstay his second term in office. The 22nd amendment to the Constitution, which was introduced as legislation in 1946 and ratified in 1951, states that no president may serve more than two terms in office. In fact that is one of the major things that outrage so many americans is the fact that Bush has abused his executive privledge to bypass Congress and the Constitution to get what he wants, showing just how little regard he has for the document that defines how American government should operate.

Here is a recent story, originally published in the Washington Post that very nicely captures the amazing scope of Bush's meglomania.
President insists his authority trumps all

3. Would the miltary go along with Bush's orders.

I believe they will for the most part. The President of the United States is the Commander-in-Chief of all of the armed forces. To disobey his orders would be untinkable for most senior joint chiefs and pentagon officials, plus if Bush is not removed from office and they choose to disregard or disobey his orders, they face court martial and if Bush adds the codacil
that they had comitted "dereliction of duty during wartime",( remember, the Bush administration and miltary have stressed numerous times that we are "at war" with al-qaeda and also, of course there is the war in Iraq), they could be executed or thrown in prison for life.

If I missed answering any of your questions or thoughts let me know. I am not alone in my suspicions and fears that Bush will try this as more and more Americans become very tired of his arrogance and his disregard for the will of the people.

One final point that I should have clarified in my original podcast:
I mentioned that I foresaw a national calamity or emergency as the pretext for Bush's invoking of executive priveledge and declaration of martial law. Some may have been scratching their heads wondering how the administration can count on something like that occurring at just the right time. If I didn't make it very clear in my 'cast, then I apologise, but of course, I expect that calamity or emergency to be "engineered" much in the same way that other national emergencies and foreign assasinations have been engineered.

Later,
LS

new topics

top topics

join