It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Sighting By Multiple Witness Over Okanagan Lake, BC"

page: 1

join
share:
JbT

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I wanted to post this up because I would like to see if anyone else has heard the noises talked about in the two reports on this Rense link (Yes, I know its rense, Ill get to more in a second.)or possibly even seen anything in the skys this last monday above Okanagan Mountian Park area.

Im asking this here, cause I trust your opinions more, and think that there may be more to this than just a couple Rense.com reports.

Here is the Rense Report:
www.rense.com...

Here is why:

One of my friends from work told me he had heard at 11:00pm almost exactly while driving home from the late movie in Westbank a VERY large Boom noise, "like a sonic boom". He was driving along the highway you see in the Rense.com page. The map of the area picture. Highway 97. He DID NOT see anything mind you. Just heard something very very lound. Loud enough to ask me about it on Tuesday at work if I had heard anything. Like I said above, I was sleeping.

Today, about an hour ago while we were packing up for work, we were burning a few mins on the web before 5:00 rolled around. He desided to google "Loud bang over kelowna" and those two rense reports came up, with the exact date, the exact time (11:00pm) and quotes which were stunningly the same as what he heard. Like this:

rense.com
Then the object disappeared and I suppose it's departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken.

rense.com
I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets of the blaster kind of things coming from the object that just was in the lake and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet. I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering. Moving from side to side almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone.

Now, my buddy didnt describe the "star wars" but he sure as hell herd to him what sounded like in those reports is the "sonic boom" toward the end of what may be the "battle".

Wow, I dont usually belive in these UFO reports, but this one for me is different. I think cause I trust the guy at work, and its right close to home here in the O.K. Not to mention how the story rolled out from him..... I do now apon thinking and writing this wonder. Is this too much of a coincidence? Is he behind the Rense.com reports? Hmmm...

What yall think?
Im going to see Transformers right now, and drive by that area of the lake and highway that he traveled in my buddies story. I hope to see something, hahahaha.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by JbT]

JbT

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Another report:
www.hbccufo.org...

Researcher Intrigued After Rash Of UFO Sightings On Lake

Posted: July 6, 2007

www.kelownacapnews.com...

By Jennifer Smith Staff reporter

Jul 06 2007

Did you see an unidentified flying object touch down on Okanagan Lake Monday evening?

Well, apparently at least three of your neighbours did and they all managed to track down preeminent B.C. UFO researcher Brian Vike to report the phenomenon.

Late Monday evening Vike started receiving reports of an unidentifiable fireball hovering over the lake.

“Everything seemed to look good and usually you can tell if it’s a hoax or not,” said Vike, who was furiously contacting local media for help by Tuesday morning.

Kelowna has been a hot spot for Vike who operates a UFO research organization, HBCC UFO Research, out of his home in Houston, B.C.
(Read More... | 4025 bytes more | Score: 5)

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I haven't heard about this. Interesting if it's true. Kelowna is just a few hours away from where I live.

Maybe your buddy filed a report and wanted to google to see if it had been posted? Wonder if they check the IP's on rense to be sure the witnesses aren't the same person?

There was another sighting in May 2007 over the lake.
link

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There is another thread that was posted a couple days ago on here about this, i think you should check it out, ill bump it here right away.

What i said in the other thread is that IF there was a sonic boom, alot of people would have heard it, and since you live in this area, and you have said that your friend heard the boom, i am sure MANY people did. You should try tom find more people that heard this boom while it is still fresh in thier memory. Get a camera, do an interview if you can.

Something seems to has happen here, not everything from Rense is garbage!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the link teh the thread, its titled about a UFO dogfight which is most lilkly why you didn't see it.

You should put your account and your friends on there.

JbT

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Like I said above. As I was writing I relised that he could be the one that put up the Rense.com page..... But, by feel. I dont think he was "hoaxing".

Ill read that thread for sure in a second here. But, im really busy this weekend so I probably wont be able to do any reporter work, heh.

I think that the guys at HBCC UFO Research are taking care of the report gathering anyways, heh, by that second post I put up. So, ill just keep looking around for other reports and doing my own small time stuff here.

Heh, didnt see anything or hear anything lastnight when I drove by the area.

Ill add anything else I know to that above post.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have a Brother who lives in the very S.W. corner of mainland BC, where is this area in relation to that? Have you ever heard of Nakusp? He is about 15 miles from Nakusp, is that close to this area?

Springer...

JbT

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have a Brother who lives in the very S.W. corner of mainland BC, where is this area in relation to that? Have you ever heard of Nakusp? He is about 15 miles from Nakusp, is that close to this area?

Springer...

Na, its not real close at all. Like, I belive about 200+ Kms away from Kelowna.

new topics

top topics

join