It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dogfight - Multple witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I find it funny how some people find it very improbable for aliens to fight "here".
What if (like above) they're teenagers having fun?
Or what if it's two contestants in some kind of tournament, with Earth as their destination / place for the contest.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Thanks for posting that Riot. That guy and the video seem 100% authentic. I do wish he would have gone ahead and switched to the night shot, but it's still good footage.

I have to agree that it seems authentic. However, switching to night shot does not always help as i have tried this when filming the moon and planets etc. Can sometimes make the video worse as it slows the shutter down so much and considering how he was moving, i assume no tripod used, it may have been useless footage with night shot though fine if there is zero to VERY little movement. - i have tested this myself
as yuefo will know hehehe

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
I find it funny how some people find it very improbable for aliens to fight "here".
What if (like above) they're teenagers having fun?
Or what if it's two contestants in some kind of tournament, with Earth as their destination / place for the contest.

IMHO, if they are as advanced as we assume them to be, would they entrust that sort of equipment to teenagers?
I wouldn't...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
It would break the sound barrier IF it had sound because it would catch up and eventually pass its own sound.

In as simple terms as I can describe...

The sound barrier (in air) is the point at which air can no longer flow around the craft quick enough and the craft physically tears the air around it. This tearing is what causes the sonic boom and hence where the name comes from, it has nothing to do with the any sound that the craft makes.

I am an Engineer and remember a practical experiment at Uni where we had a tiny model of concorde in a supersonic wind tunnel, and as soon as it hit mach one an arrowhead formed from the front of the aeroplane. That is one experiment I will always remember.

Oh, and perhaps these UFOs are UAVs testing?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
my humble opinion
I have viewed the video .. looks good..what are the lights? well i will not specualte because of black book projects it could all be our stuff but its nice footage

The guys voice on the audio .. seems slighlty unconvinced of what he is saying (the wow its like watching starwars..hmmmmm) however he could be just amazed at what he is seeing ..

the audio interview .. seems to be speaking honestly.. but as the interviewer is clearly convinced of what happened. he is not backward in prompting the guy or putting ideas in his head, i think interviewers should shut up and let people speak more. one worrying point is guy in audio interview says there was no sound at all ....yet the original witness statements all talk about the sonic boom .. causing conflicting accounts..

Are we alone? i doubt it if u were placing bets the odds in our favor are great.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by RandomThought
I bet if someone had a video of it, it would have been marked fake instantly.

Well I keep coming back to the Dickinson North Dakota dogfight video which I don't think is fake at all.
www.hbccufo.org...

I dont think thats fake either!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Perhaps our friend GhostRaven has delivered on his hoax promise?

Not judging of course, but this would seem to be just about on the same "level" of what we saw of him... Anyone think he'd be capable of convincing Rense?

I was going to say the same thing.

Sounds like someone was embarrassed from being ousted from ATS and is out to incorporate a rather large hoax using other sites and "multiple witness" testimony.

—OR— What if GhostRaven was telling the truth, but the agency he worked for caught him divulging information and took over his story/handle, thus leading to the claim that it was an "experiment" and he made it all up. And we're now witnessing exactly what he said we would.

LMAO. Not likely. If it is indeed GhostRaven, you gotta admit ... he's one dedicated S.O.B. Like everyone else here has mentioned ... it's a shame there's no pictures/video to add an ounce of creditability to the story.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Grey's will do battle with another species if that other species is going to interfere with what is there's.

The description is exactly how an event like this would happen. I think what is exciting about this is the way the ship went into the water (no doubt to cool itself) quickly then back to attack.

IMO one of the ships was the Grey's, I wonder who the other ship belonged to.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Aliens come from light years away just to have a skirmish in our atmosphere?

I think it is amusing and improbable enough that they come from so far only to carve up cows and stick things up our bottoms.

My friend, though your statements would seem to be logically based you are missing something a bit bigger. You need to expand your mind a little more and think of the MANY possible answers to them.

First, light years...well, who's to say they flew 'light years' from their homes? You are fixating on what our very young science has told us about travel and basing things on what 'we' know about it. If these beings that visit us are advanced millions of years ahead of us what is to say that they need to 'travel' via the old fashioned methods? There are many viable theories out there that could provide near instant transport.

Second, who's to say that all beings arriving here are friendly? Who's to say that there aren't any 'watchers' here that has the sole purpose of preventing some 'not so friendly' beings from influencing our planet? Who's to say that this wasn't a battle between an earth based group of humans utilizing advanced military machines versus off world beings? Too many possible answers. Though none are proven we simply cannot accept your initial, very limiting, question.

In response to your statement about cows and probes. Well, who's to say that these are 'off world beings' performing these acts? If they are doing these things it is kind of funny how you limit your statement to only two acts instead of the MANY other acts and tests that have reportedly been done. You see where I am getting at here? You are either deliberately being one who tries to belittle a subject with shallow questions and statements or you truly are not thinking beyond your safe little box.

Just my opinion and I am meaning this post for helping you to expand your reality just a bit. Not a slam in the least bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It might not even be "aliens". It might be alien technology being put into practise by secret military ops.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What I find funny is that ATS is supposed to be a website denying ignorance. So why dismiss something because there is no pics or vids?

Most cases that have so called evidence, (ie pics, vids) turn out to be fake! So why scoff when there are no evidence. Just because there is none dosnt mean its fake. It just means one needs to try harder to prove its fact.

As far as Im aware this all happend around 1997, so technology wouldnt be as good as it is today, regardless if one got a vid or pic! And as far as aliens fighting in our solar system being out of the question. Why would it be out of the question. As we all know the impossible happens evryday.

What do I think? I think it needs to be looked into and studied properly, just like so many things.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe the infamous "greys" were being ejected from our planatary grid from our ever so helpful lightworkers.

Or maybe the Military has some new toys and are starting to deter these craft like ships away from our planet?

Its all here say anyways...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yawkey

As far as Im aware this all happend around 1997, so technology wouldnt be as good as it is today, regardless if one got a vid or pic! And as far as aliens fighting in our solar system being out of the question. Why would it be out of the question. As we all know the impossible happens evryday.

It happened July 4,2007 not 1997.

Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To Major Sighting (Diagram)

British Columbia Reports Posted: Juny 4, 2007

Date: July 2, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m

Source

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
fIRST

I've heard of it, too.

But it's logical.

Let's assume that the NWO folks in cahoots with the WATCHERS/FALLEN ANGELS/ET'S

have scheduled the war with "an evil race of ET's" that

von Braun and Dr Carol Rosin have reported to be the case from 1974.

At some point, such a 'war' would have to break out into the open on CNN and the public consciousness.

Seems likely to me that the powers that be in cahoots with the ET's playing all sides against the middle in behalf of setting up the NWO . . . would incrementally expose the public to such 'dogfights.'

How else would they be likely to get us from where we are to such a war with ET?

They are already talking openly now about partitioning Iraq--something that was logical a long time ago and reportedly also on their agenda . . . and evidently necessary as some say--toward setting up a NWO headquareters in rebuilt BABYLON. . . .

So, it's increasingly seeming that it's time for their schedule of wars with terror, Iraq and ET to move to the next item on the list.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
convincing story, but its probably just one of ours being shot down by the new russian "ufo", competition for ats headlines is fierce up there!!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Great post Dariusg, far too many times we have posters who come on to a thread trying to belittle someones spread of knowledge. Lies, hoaxes or misinterpretations and especially if it is proven true event doesnt give someone a right to comment that way to people who go out of their way to inform us here on ATS. We have to rely on the infomer to have integrity and honesty when giving "out of this world" information.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
***A new witness confirms sonic Boom***

In a new thread posted here, someine in the area had thier frined ask the if they had heard a SONIC BOOM on the night in question at 11ish.

Looks like we can now verify that at least something was in the air, and thats what we first need to prove.

JbT

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Heya!

Just wanted to post my little story here about this story.

I have a friend who heard the "Sonic Boom"... or a VERY large booming noise around 11:00pm Monday night when he was traveling the highway going south along this road map while coming home from a movie in Westbank.

I belive he had multiple friends in the car who also heard the noise, but I have to confirm that on Monday at work.

Here is the page that I put up lastnight after work. Couple mins after my co-worker and I relised what he heard on Monday after searching the net and finding the Rense.com page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To quote myself:

I wanted to post this up because I would like to see if anyone else has heard the noises talked about in the two reports on this Rense link (Yes, I know its rense, Ill get to more in a second.)or possibly even seen anything in the skys this last monday above Okanagan Mountian Park area.

Im asking this here, cause I trust your opinions more, and think that there may be more to this than just a couple Rense.com reports.

Here is the Rense Report:
www.rense.com...

Here is why:

One of my friends from work told me he had heard at 11:00pm almost exactly while driving home from the late movie in Westbank a VERY large Boom noise, "like a sonic boom". He was driving along the highway you see in the Rense.com page. The map of the area picture. Highway 97. He DID NOT see anything mind you. Just heard something very very lound. Loud enough to ask me about it on Tuesday at work if I had heard anything. Like I said above, I was sleeping.
external image

Today, about an hour ago while we were packing up for work, we were burning a few mins on the web before 5:00 rolled around. He desided to google "Loud bang over kelowna" and those two rense reports came up, with the exact date, the exact time (11:00pm) and quotes which were stunningly the same as what he heard. Like this:

rense.com
Then the object disappeared and I suppose it's departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken.

rense.com
I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets of the blaster kind of things coming from the object that just was in the lake and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet. I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering. Moving from side to side almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone.

Now, my buddy didnt describe the "star wars" but he sure as hell herd to him what sounded like in those reports is the "sonic boom" toward the end of what may be the "battle".

Wow, I dont usually belive in these UFO reports, but this one for me is different. I think cause I trust the guy at work, and its right close to home here in the O.K. Not to mention how the story rolled out from him..... I do now apon thinking and writing this wonder. Is this too much of a coincidence? Is he behind the Rense.com reports? Hmmm...

What yall think?
Im going to see Transformers right now, and drive by that area of the lake and highway that he traveled in my buddies story. I hope to see something, hahahaha.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by JbT]

Remeber, he told me on Tuesday he heard these noises and asked me if I did too. Then on friday we found these Rense.com pages. So the timeline TO ME, fits very well as genuine and why I posted here.

I want to post one more thing about the area.

I can see why there might not be millions of reports or people seeing this for a couple reasons.

The Okanagan at 11:00pm at night on the highways is really low on traffic. Also, this was Monday of the Canada long weekend and most people were inside sleeping off 3 days of drinking like I was. heh.

Kelowna is a major city mind you, and I would venture to guess anyone hearing Sonic Booms in the Peachland area of that map would also hear that same noise northward in Kelowna or even Westabank which is a small city of its own.

JbT

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here is more people reporting they heard the "Bang" noise or "Sonic Boom".

forums.castanet.net...

KTownChick....
Did anybody hear a VERY loud BANG or Sonic Boom almost on Monday Night?!?!?!? I did! Any ideas what it was? It was aroudn 11:00PM

www.hbccufo.org...

HBCC UFO Research Note: Other Eyewitness Come Forward - UFOs Battle Over Kelowna

Posted: July 6, 2007

Today the Kelowna Capital News ran an article in today's newspaper and phone calls have come in and some emails from more eyewitnesses to the objects and loud sound heard, or some over the sound. So have to get some of the reports typed up as I mentioned the reports came in by way of phone calls.

Also I may have found a connection between the Trail B.C. and Kelowna UFO sightings, this was due to a good military source.

Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

Sounds like there is more to come in the following days as he can write the reports. Cant wait myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by RiotComing
Well I keep coming back to the Dickinson North Dakota dogfight video which I don't think is fake at all.
www.hbccufo.org...

Thanks for posting that Riot. That guy and the video seem 100% authentic. I do wish he would have gone ahead and switched to the night shot, but it's still good footage.

Think he did switch to night shot, but the footage isn't presented on the hbccufo site. Quoting para 2 from the hbccufo page:

Brian, to help to understand the film it is very important to view the film I have following the event in night shot! I did that right after I lost those lights and could not find them again! It's important to see this because in night shot you can see all the trees and layout of the approximate place I was filming! The trees are a key factor in which the lights disappear from time to time when I move to the right or left or up and down!

During the MP3 interview while they're talking about the nightshot stuff Vike says that he's not watched an accompanying clip because it's in Real Video format. He also mentions that not all the footage he's seen is posted for space reasons.

The MP3 interview dates the film in 2004, and in that year there was a blue moon 31 July. Using the rise/set calculator here gives the moonrise in Dickinson as 20:04, actually 21:04 because ND observes DST. The interviewee suggests "nine thirty".

We could find the direction the moon is in too, but sadly that wouldn't help because we're not given an exact location of the observation. It's understandable because it's the guy's home, but frustrating. The site also doesn't give the guy's name, in the text or the audio interview. I noticed behaviour like that in relation to the O'Hare footage. Do sites or people ever 'hoard' sightings? Perhaps the name is withheld at the interviewee's request, but he's not shy about sharing details of his earlier UFO experiences.

Trees are visible in front of the rising moon towards the end of the clip (7:15-7:20). That would be some high trees. Or some low lights. The lights are a fair bit lower 'in the sky' than the moon. The interviewee mentions the lights becoming invisible due to the trees. He also says they didn't move very much.

Opinion? I'm not crazy enough to offer one of them, but I agree with yuefo, it's regrettable that the nightshot footage isn't up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join