It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru/Kingdom of Heaven and the bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Planet X is the key to the survival of mankind...Nibiru is know biblically as the Kingdom of Heaven or the Holy City,where the angels and God himself reside,and also were Jesus will be at the 2nd coming..Nibiru was the home of satan and the fallen angels before they rebelled.

(Jude 1:6 And the angels that did not keep their own position but left their proper dwelling(nibiru) have been kept by him in eternal chains in the nether gloom UNTIL the judgment of the great day

Satan and the fallen angels are locked away INSIDE earth until the Planet X returns(judgement day),then afterwards the devil will be let loose and rule the world for 3.5 years...He will be captured and locked away after the 3.5 years

(Rev 20 1: Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain.
2: And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years)

...and then after that there will be Peace for 1000 years on earth when jesus takes King davids throne in 2012(The Golden Age)

Nibiru is the MOTHERSHIP of the Annunaki.IT IS NOT RED!!! it is bright GOLD.

If it was seen close enough from earth it will appear as a giant light bulb.

The Annunaki may also be called the Holy Angels,Wingmakers, The Shining Ones,and so on.

Contrary to some beliefs..Planet X does not follow a direct orbit,but can move freely as it chooses...The Annunaki used the 3600 years as a time frame for there return to earth,which could be anywhere between now and 2012.

Its is true that Planet X will cause all types of earth changes.

(Rev 8:7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, which fell on the EARTH; and a third of the earth was burnt up, and a third of the trees were burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8: The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the SEA;
9: and a third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
10: The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the RIVERS and on the FOUNTAINS of water.
11: The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died of the water, because it was made bitter.
12: The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the SUN was struck, and a third of the MOON, and a third of the STARS, so that a third of their light was darkened; a third of the day was kept from shining, and likewise a third of the night)

The Annunaki(holy angels) are led by there King who is also our Lord and our God..He has many names such as Anu,Allah,Jehovah,Yahweh,and so on.

He(god) is the Living Being enthroned by the 24 elders,something similar to the Jedi Council from the star wars movies.

(Rev 4:2 At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne!
3: And he who sat there appeared like jasper and carnelian, and round the throne was a rainbow that looked like an emerald.
4: Round the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clad in white garments, with golden crowns upon their heads.)

Jesus is a high priest sent to earth by the Annunaki,so whoever that believes in him(jesus) will be saved at the 2nd coming,when planet X returns.This does not mean that every person who says "im a christian" will be saved...because even jesus said "For many will come in my name, saying, `I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray"

These are the ways to be saved...if you LIVE BY FAITH ALONE,TRY HARD TO BE A GOOD PERSON,FEED THE POOR,CLEAN THE ENVIORMENT,ARE FREE FROM IDOLS,DISGUSTED WITH THE WORLD AND LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,A WAY OUT,SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT GOD OR ET'S,BECOMING A BELIEVER(ufology)...these are just some of the ways to make it in the rapture...but ultimatley i am not the judge of who makes it and does not..i suggest you work hard to open you 3rd eyes so jesus will know to seal you at the sound of the trumpet.

(Matt 24:30 then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven(the CROSSing of Planet X),and then ALL the tribes(people) of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory;
31: and he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect(the chosen/raptured) from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other)

NASA is SAtAN..they are a fraud,they are liars,and are really hiding the truth,contrary to what they say and do.

When Planet X finally comes there will be nothing they can do about it...they will have to fess up to the unknowing public about whats been really going on...but honestly it will be to late for all of them...THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SURVIVE THE 2ND COMING ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TAKEN IN THE RAPTURE....the rapture(mass dissapearance) occurs at the same time as Planet X returns..many people will be lifted into space (OBE) and join christ as he waits for us in the mothership aka the Kingdom Of Heaven.

for those who believe the truth...there is nothing to fear...but i am warning those of little faith...dont be decived by what is about to happen,because the government will take every chance to make "them" seem like the bad guys...when its the ones we see everyday on the news who are really the evil ones.

God Speed!

:if anyone has questions or would like to u2u me...feel free...im open to answer any questions...but please dont ask me were i get my information...ill tell you now....the bible is my main source...everything else is guidance from the holy spirit...thanxxx

~TSOM~

[edit on 26-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Interesting theory TheSonOfMan, I believe this has been covered before on the site, not exactly but quite similar to what you have posted.

I'd like you to explain more about the following please and how you can up with the conclusions

Many Thanks

Nibiru is the MOTHERSHIP of the Annunaki.IT IS NOT RED!!! it is bright GOLD.

NASA is SAtAN..they are a fraud,they are liars,and are really hiding the truth,contrary to what they say and do.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I had a vision,in which i saw the distinct color and it is gold like stichen said.

I really dont care to much about NASA to even discuss why i feel that way..but trust me,they are up to no good.

Its the devil(reptillan) and his angels(greys) at work...check there logo(nasa) so you can see what i mean.

The greys were easy to join the rebellion of the devil because they are by nature neutral in conflict...they just had to be presuaded...and the devil is master of that...wink'wink..garden of eden ring a bell.

This is why some report the greys as friendly and other times hostile.

Its just how the universe works..good vs evil,the ying and yang,son on and so forth.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok. I'm familar enough with the Bible and Anu to carry on logical discussions here. And I'm not pooh poohing your ideas, I just have some real serious questions.

First, do you realize this Anu, whom you believe to be our universal God allegedly had his penis bitten off, during a wrestling match with Alalu, who was one of the earlier so called guardians of earth?

Secondly, knowing that Enlil, Enki, and Nimnah were Anu's kids - where does Jesus fit in as the only begotten son?

And thirdly, if the Bible and the Annunaki are all somehow inter-related, and to make the idea more believable why is the archangels Michael and Gabriel not mentioned in the Sumerian Texts?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, Nasa is Satan. Read the word "Nasa" from back, Asan, ehmm, no..Asap..As soon as possible..?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Its the devil(reptillan) and his angels(greys) at work...check there logo(nasa) so you can see what i mean.

This logo???

I can't see anything strange about it?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

First, do you realize this Anu, whom you believe to be our universal God allegedly had his penis bitten off, during a wrestling match with Alalu, who was one of the earlier so called guardians of earth?

I cant dispute the myths...and this is the reason why i listed more then one name,the point i was trying to make is that the King of the Annunaki is the same reoccuring Supreme God of most religons...whatever you'd like to call him is your choice.

Secondly, knowing that Enlil, Enki, and Nimnah were Anu's kids - where does Jesus fit in as the only begotten son?

Im glad you brung this up...see the truth is Jesus was begotten by mary not god...the soul that possesed jesus was what we call CHRIST(true light)

this is how we get JESUS CHRIST... jesus was a child chosen by the Annunaki to become a high priest in the order of Melchizzadek,jesus was our chosen savior...a man among men,chosen to be our lord.

so in all reality jesus and christ are two seperate beings...combined as one.

CHRIST is nothing more then light..the very same light god used in the beginning to create the universe...and this is how we get the concept of the "only" begotten son...meaning god only created/begot light and from this all of creation was formed across the universe.

Our souls are made of light,the same light that comes from the creation of CHRIST(true light)

Pay close attention..this is how the real TRINITY works...there is the father(universe) then the son(light) and the holy spirit(light/souls)

the father and son have always been there...it is only when YOU realize you have the HOLY SPIRIT/LIGHT inside of you that you are apart of the real TRINITY.

And thirdly, if the Bible and the Annunaki are all somehow inter-related, and to make the idea more believable why is the archangels Michael and Gabriel not mentioned in the Sumerian Texts?

It could be that they are mentioned, but not written with the same names.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OK, sonofman, I will post here.

I am a Bible student, who has come to the belief that there was an agenda written into this work. It is not all what it seems.

Unless you have physical proof of this, and not only interpretation of other peoples writings, yours is also only speculation, at best.

I have had many encounters with a benevolent, spiritual being I once knew as God. Now, I feel that this may be a group known by me as God. I can't explain it, but the main thing I wanted to say is that today, you need to be very flexible. Being stuck on one way for things to happen will only let you down, because no one really knows till that day is at hand.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
HI folks , i have been thinking a lot about nibiru and , in light of several things including the red star seen recently by many near the sun,an increase in ufo activity and the recent notion of a plot by the U.S government to turn us against our friendly unknown visitors, i feel deeply that the US, and maybe the UK has made a deal with a third party race, that wish to enslave humanity, i will point out that bush is a christian fundamentalist, and any true defender of our species would not follow blindly the commandments of false gods. who is anyone to judge our choices? no true god would think in such small power hungry ways ,. Human civilisation has been destroyed many times over already by false gods selfish and sick with greed , let us hope that our defenders are not viewed wrongly and when the time comes we will stand together and destroy the real draconian evil, before it taints humanity and our true gifts from god !of freedom of thought and love are lost forever.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziggymann
i feel deeply that the US, and maybe the UK has made a deal with a third party race, that wish to enslave humanity

Yea that would be the devil...those draconians you spoke of.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I should also clarify that our Lord/King of the Annunaki is not the Almighty universal force known as god...that god exsist in and out of this universe,and basically is the universe...but the lord only exsist here...He is more then likely a 5th dimensional being or somewhere above that..but none the less he is the King.

Jesus Christ is his messenger,the lamb...this is why Jesus comes and takes the scroll from the lord whos seated on the throne..check Revelations chapters 4 and 5 for refrence if you need it.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the antichrist will pose as christ in an attempt to fool those that are already touched by evil, only those true and free in thought will spot the serpent, but by then it may be too late

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

This logo???

It's supposed to show a slit pupil of a reptilian eye.
I've seen this sort of analysis of the logo relating to reptoids posted before.

Although I've never heard anyone call NASA Satan.
Even Taco Bell makes the Lizard List.

Eye of the Demon

[edit on 26-6-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I had a vision,in which i saw the distinct color and it is gold like stichen said

First off I commend the zeal in your faith! Good for you

Neither do I contest that you had a vision,However the Bible clearly outlines what the"New Jerusalem", Planet X, looks like.

Revelation 21.

Verse 10: And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the the holy city, , Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God
11:having the glory of God her brilliance was like a very costly stone of crystal-clear jasper
12:It jad a great and high wall with twelve gates and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are those of the twelve tribes of the sons of Isreal.
13:there were three gates on on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west.
14:And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the lamb.
15:And the one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and its walls
16:And the city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; It's length and width and height are equal.
17: And he measured its wall, seventy-two yards, according to human measurement,which are also angelic measurements.
18:And the material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.
19:The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second saphire; the third chalcedony; the fourth emerald;
20:The fifth sardonyx; The sixth sardius; The seventh chrysolite; The eighth beryl; The ninth topaz; The tenth chrysoprase; The eleventh jacinth; The twelfth amethyst
21: and the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl.And the streets of the city was pure gold like transperant glass.
22: And I saw no temple in it for the Lord God the Almighty, and the Lamb are its temple
23: and the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine upon it for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
24: And the nation shall walk by its light and the kings of the earth shall bring there glory into it.
25: and in the daytime (for there shall be no night there)its gates shall never be closed
26: and they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it;
27:and nothing unclean and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You know I've read quite a few stories/posts/articles regarding the tale of the Annunaki and ancient Sumer and I do believe that those stories are the basis/inspiration of many of the biblical events we find across many religions. Something that a lot of Christians are started to accept.

That said, I DON'T think the story of Jesus fits into it at all. In my opinion the life of Jesus as detailed in the Bible is based on ancient popular pagan myth not reality.

Jesus may have been an actual man, who may have been a popular and radical prophet...but I feel his life has been altered and thus he became merely a desperate construct of religious leaders that wanted to gain power via their own version of religion.

Look at Mithraism for example. There we have a religion older than Christianity and more popular at the time of its inception. It has been said that in order to compete, Christianity was patterned around the same festivals and religious characters so as to attract the larger number of people that wanted to continue to celebrate the way they always have. It was the only hook to keep them there.

Mithra was born of a virgin on December 25th, and was exuberantly celebrated by his followers. Performed miracles along side his twelve important companions. Believed he was the redeemer of souls and son of God. His followers had a Eucharist and even held regular ceremonies that practiced oiled anointments, baptisms, the eating of bread and consecrated wine...etc. Was also buried in a tomb and...surprisingly rose from the grave after three days. This was celebrated by his followers.

Mithra was called the way, the truth and the light, the good shepherd, savior, and Messiah. Plus was usually identified as the lion and the lamb. In Mithraism the cross is an important symbol.

Coincidentally all of this relates to Jesus.

Then of course there is the tale of Osiris-Dionysus which goes back even further.

There are many parallels between Dionysus and Jesus; both were said to have been born from a virgin mother, a mortal woman, but fathered by the king of heaven, to have returned from the dead, to have transformed water into wine, and to have been liberator of mankind. The modern scholar Barry Powell also argues that Christian notions of eating and drinking "the flesh" and "blood" of Jesus were influenced by the cult of Dionysus. Certainly the Dionysus myth contains a great deal of cannibalism, in its links to Ino (however, one must note that Dionysian cannibalism has no correlation with self-sacrifice as a means of propitiation).

More?

I think a lot of people are tying Jesus into the Annunaki story because they do believe that these alien beings created us, but have difficulty reconciling that with the ingrained Christian concepts of who the human savior is and the details of how one should be saved. They don't want to let go of the dogma, because they fear he may still be the only person that keeps them from "Hell".

Jesus would only fit if he were based on one of the Annunaki Gods since the "Son of God" tale itself is old and has been regurgitated for centuries.

If anything we all should be more skeptical of who we choose to bow down before, whether it be Anu, Jesus, Enki...the Pope...etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So the "Mothership" is the the woman that will appear to us as explained in the bible ?

Yet again you got me reading & VERY INTERESTED.. i need to study & read up on the Annunuki

I really don't know when the end or "mass disappearance's will be (talking about 2012) but so many things ..strange things have happened since 2000 that how can i sit here 7 yrs 6 months later still not really taking it in..

Off topic but i need to share this as i feel things changed ..well it has i have proof outside..don't gonna start a thread about our freaky weather In South Africa ..our weather here has broken 9 records on the 25/26th of June,well still 26th here now..these records range from most rain to coldest ..where i am we are on -3 Celsius (24.8F) and some places are at -9 Celsius (15.8f) ..i mean in my 35 years here i ahve never been this cold ..S.Africa @ -9 ..no S.African would ever have believed this..yes our Winter's get cold but our cold used to be 8 Cels (42.8F) min & about 15 cels (59F) Winter time..it started getting colder/just stranger as from 2000 as all records started in 2000 and the last 2 days 9 have fallen ...

As i am sitting now and as there is a God ..time is 23:38 it's freezing cold and it is hailing outside like ..DURING WINTER IN AFRICA ..now if you know S.Africa it does NOT rain during Winter but only in Summer time,it will be the same in comparison if it does not snow over x-mas anywhere in the world..don't be suprised if it does stop snowing everywhere cause half of S.Africa is covered with snow ..

[edit on 6/26/2007 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
This logo???

Can't you see the red forked Devil's tongue, being orbited by a strange comet-like object, possibly indicating the long elliptical orbit of Planet X?
Ah, it's all coming together now.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sorry the logo is just a little more boring than people want to believe! They say it hasn't been used since 1992.

* The sphere represents a planet
* The stars represent space
* The vector represents aeronautics
* The orbit represents space travel

Nasa Logo History

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

[edit on 26-6-2007 by SuicideVirus]

It seems to me that red design is the left eye of a draco/serpent and the other oval shape is the right eye of a grey alien...and they overlap showing there partnership.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Of course Nasa or the US gov't are deceiving people so the UK gov't ..I have to say & please i don't want American/English people to think i am against them ..my mom is British so you get my point..as for all these Fnord's i have studied ..on all disinformation co's & ofcourse the one of the most powerful nation's gov't ..i have never trusted "flesh" any man to say and after all that has been going down come war to misleading people the US gov't wants it all and is behind a lot...yes other govt's have their finger in the pie as well ..prob S.African one as well..but they are a bit slow so i doubt it..

I need to give eg as to why..here i go with one

Take the Kalahari Incident (South African Roswell ,one of our pilots shot down a ufo as the story goes) ..we know who was here,we know that whatever was shot down by a S.African pilot was taken ..and our weak gov't had no choice as i will quote from a link i will provide ..

www.think-aboutit.com...

The alien object and its contents must remain in South African territory at all costs. The endless scientific information that is to be gained for the advancement of our defence technology in the area of avionics and weapon systems alone will justify our stance. In May 1989 we were threatened to submit to the wishes of the United States Government when an (blackened word) space vehicle was brought down by the South African Air Force. As you are aware that exercise was a costly and internationally embarrassing event from which we have learnt not to be swayed or distracted from international priorities.

Now i know,myself being a white S.African how we were all labeled as racists and as these monsters that kill black South Africans if they walk down the road ..if you are a white S.African tread lightly everywhere & so thanks to US/UK were totally cut off from the world ..sanctions had us down..and then from late 80's since certain incidents our relationship changed with the US and then ofcourse the world..South Africa's new era beginning of the 1990's .. well we still have to take bashings that us whites here are *names* ..main thing a lot of things changed since some incidents..alien/ufo related.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join