It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you go to hell if you are gay?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am not gay or anything such as that, but wondering for others what will happen to them. I know, it is non of my business, but just wondering. So, in other words, God or Jesus himself will not let u in Heaven because you have tried to change, but couldn't......

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Will you go to hell if you are gay?

If I am not getting any nookie Iam already in hell

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
because you have tried to change, but couldn't......

Tried to change !?!? Can you change your race? Can you change your height? Can you change your blood type ? Can you change the fact you are ignorant?
Didn't think so. Get your facts straight before posting this crap !!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Absolutely not. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking from bigotry and hypocrisy. Anyone who can say someone will go to hell for loving someone has to be an Evil person. Bottom Line.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would say to God....

God why did you make me gay? Everything is affected by you so would you not the one that did this?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This an interesting question. Different religions view homosexuality in different ways. Christianity & Isllam (some saying O.K. some saying going to hell) are split on it, and natives (north american) and Budism,(as I have read) think that gays are special people.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am just trying to get some asnwers. Not trying to get sarcastic remarks. Now please!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not being sarcstic, just what I've gleaned from the Web.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Will this be another 15-page topic????

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe your aren't being sarcastic, but if you are a strong believer, would God accept someone like my cousin that was Catholic?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No i am serious!
Being gay is something genetically, you were born with it..so there should not be any reason of going to hell. You didn't do nothing wrong

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know i really think that we all have a path,
We are all made different in this world,

I think we go to heven and that where we look back at our life.

like you say if you try and change thats really got to accout for something,

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Fine, maybe my cousin didn't do anything wrong, but in the Bible it states that, your body is a holy temple and should not be tempered with in any adultry way.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Will this be another 15-page topic????

Aren't they all? One would hope enough people realise that loving someone isn't damnable to keep this thread under control....

I wouldn't bet on it though. I predict 12 pages. haha

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You said that being gay is genetic, but what if the parents were not involved in such acts!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I believe in the genetic thing. I (as a Male) have always said that if I was born female I would have been a lesbian. You are what you are. You are attracted to what you are attracted to. I knew a gay (male) couple in univ. & they were the same as any other couple exept they were of the same sex. Regular guys.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You said that being gay is genetic, but what if the parents were not involved in such acts!

With today's cloning and stuff that might not true but we haven't gotten to the point where we can clone humans yet...so the parents' genes were responsible

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah, but genes come from parents and family, not from you yourself. Am I right or wrong?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As best as I can remember, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuality as we know it being immoral. It says something along the lines of, "Do not lie with a man as you would lie with a woman. That is detestable." This isn't a problem, since lying with a man as one would lie with a woman is physically and anatomically impossible, as men do not have the female reproductive organs, so where is the controversy? It's like the Bible says, "Do not kill by stabbing somebody with a rifle", and these Bible-thumpers use that statement if you shoot someone with a rifle. Stab and shoot are two different things here...

Okay, bad analogy... but you should see my point...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz

With today's cloning and stuff that might not true but we haven't gotten to the point where we can clone humans yet...so the parents' genes were responsible

What a good answer! but, when things are cloned, they are duplicated, so... The genes from the parents should follow threw.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join