It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Banning Today...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have to agree, that the mods on this site are some of the best I have encountered on websites that allows thread creation, I have never had even 1 post edited or locked. On other sites it happens to me all the time and I really hate it. These mods are very fair. Keep up the good work mod guys.

It least on this site nobody bothers with the Godwin rule, which I have a huge pet peave over because I just don't agree with that debate rule somebody made up. I think that part of our world history is highly relavent at all times, lest we forget.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We've also been abundantly clear on what he needs to do to being the process of considering reinstatement, and thus far, we've heard nothing from him.

Ok, as to not drag this out any further... I will let him know what he needs to do to be allowed back here. Now, what should I tell him to do? Will it be as simply as him emailing you and asking to come back... or does he have to beg for forgiveness?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PandorasBox

Obviously, PB, as mentioned above by SO, your friend has had it made "abundantly clear on what he needs to do" so you don't need to tell him anything. Why the sarcasm? Why would your friend (or you) WANT to be on a site where you feel you have to "beg for forgiveness" to be allowed to post your opinions? Begging for forgiveness is usually only for egregious offenses and not for unpopular opinions, whether on this site or in one's daily life. The pissy attitude is getting old. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

mod edit to insert REPLY TO code

[edit on 25-8-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Bump for SkepticOverlord.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KillTown / PandorasBox /

why not email ATS administration instead and grovel in private. Why try to provoke a mini drama, or is that the real point behind this?

Is this so you can link this page and say see, see, we tried and they won't let him back or some other ridicules reason?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes SkepticOverlord I know, you've told me it was because of KT's behavior over and over and over again... when I asked for any evidence to that over and over and over again... you produced squat.

You've also said you would let him back on... Well? Why haven't you yet?

Free KT! Free KT! Free KT!

[edit on 10-9-2007 by PandorasBox]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PandorasBox

You've also said you would let him back on... Well? Why haven't you yet?

Do you really believe that you're helping his cause with this? Anyway, I believe SkepticOverlord has already answered that question...

We've also been abundantly clear on what he needs to do to being the process of considering reinstatement, and thus far, we've heard nothing from him.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

And I was abundantly clear too:

I will let him know what he needs to do to be allowed back here. Now, what should I tell him to do? Will it be as simply as him emailing you and asking to come back... or does he have to beg for forgiveness?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

And I was abundantly clear too:

But perhaps, not reading this post on the previous page.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Will it be as simply as him emailing you and asking to come back...

That would be a start. That would be the beginning of the process of considering whether he should be allowed back or not. But that's not for me to decide. That's between him and the site owners, and no one else.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I hope we all chill out and discuss again instead of yelling and screaming.

Indeed. And even this too may pass.

Several formerly banned members have returned to add productive comments to ATS.

Many may not realize that some people involved in the CIT group and the Pentacon forum here on ATS were once banned in a way at least as volatile as this one. But, instead of moaning about it, they got to work, went into the field, collected some interesting research, and now we're playing our part in helping them promote their work.

Quick Question on what I can and cant post

Can we not post a question or our thoughts on a particular subject without evidence?

For Example: There are many times something might come to mind throughout the day on a particular subject or maybe a theory might come to mind and I want feeback from the ATS members and I'll come home and post a question on it. Is that not allowed?

Thanks. I would have PM'd it but others might benefit from the answers so we don't get banned

[edit on 10-9-2007 by leafer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leafer

You can't post insults, you can't engage in personality attacks toward members, you can't swear, you can't promote hate or violence, you can't discuss illegal drugs, and you can't discuss pedophilia.

For more details, the Site Terms & Conditions are your guide.

After that, all topics are open, and no one is ever banned for the discussion of a topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord,

KT just emailed me and said that he contacted you guys to come back just like you asked and that he hasn't received a reply back from anyone at ATS.

What is the hold up?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
should I worry about what I say about ATS on other sites, and offline now? OMG

also.. not to nitpick.. but

Originally posted by leafer

You can't post insults, you can't engage in personality attacks toward members, you can't swear, you can't promote hate or violence, you can't discuss illegal drugs, and you can't discuss pedophilia.

For more details, the Site Terms & Conditions are your guide.

After that, all topics are open, and no one is ever banned for the discussion of a topic.

in all of that, i didnt see anything that mentioned talking about ATS on other sites. Will you be updating the TOS?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh SkepticOverlord???

You guys going to let KT back? He told me he emailed you guys like you requested him to. Why have you not responded to him yet? You weren't lying to me about eventually allowing him back were you?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
never mind.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What is the hold up?

I do not have any email from anyone on this issue.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You weren't lying to me about eventually allowing him back were you?

I never implied we "eventually" restore account privileges to him or any other banned member. As always, it's up to the members and the nature of their communication with us. Taunting board ownership on his behalf, however, will not help.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Oh SkepticOverlord???

You guys going to let KT back? He told me he emailed you guys like you requested him to. Why have you not responded to him yet? You weren't lying to me about eventually allowing him back were you?

This seems fishy why are you suddenly fighting for him? Think KT can fight his own battles.

Maybe I'm overeacting- just this feeling I have due to the way your acting.

Is there something you wish to share with the rest of the class Pandora? Please do tell.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What is the hold up?

I do not have any email from anyone on this issue.

He said he submitted an email to you guys through here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would you like me to forward an email from him to you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join