It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nostradamus know all that?..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
From the article DID NOSTRADAMUS KNOW ALL THAT?..:

...One week before the full solar eclipse and parade of planets in 1999, near-earth orbit was approached by three unknown spaceships, shaped as three-facet pyramids, which have begun with pedantism to prepare for the forthcoming event...

...According to my data, received through communication channels of Sat Guru Avatar Majtreya, the spaceships are designed to soften the consequences of the effects on the planet of powerful cosmic information currents aimed to destroy with lightning speed all the living and sentient being. For it prevents normal functioning of extraterrestrial civilizations that have a higher level of their development. Thanks to their work the Earth will prolong its agony for few more thousand years, that will under the most severe conditions let the evolving consciousnesses to drastically heighten their spiritual status. (See the glossary of terms for the articles for forum and "Digest")

...First wave torrent will sweep off the Earth's face everything absolutely unsuitable to any sort of evolution. This figure may reach 4-5 billion of the earthmen unable to annihilate negative forms of thougths-and-wishes and transform their energy for their good. A kind of Evil selfexecution on strictly voluntary basis will happen. After that a second wave torrent, which will cut off all the hues of earthly concepts about Good and Moral, will be activated. Where only those who will be able to brake their internal stamps imposed by false moral of the surrounding society will survive. For Good and Selfless Sacrifice can not have any national, relational, religious and other predatory impulses...

Have a pleasant reading!

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A bit of revelation in 'Aliens & UFOs' category: 150 views; 0 replies.
The truth is hard to digest...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i dunno. nostradamus, i saw a special on him, history channel, and the thing is, everyone realized after the things happened. theres a bit on it here by moi, but other stuff as well. he made his works intentionally vague, that way u cant call him wrong, hell eventualyl be right, especialyl if u construe things to make em true

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Actually, Nostrodamus was pretty amazing, and there are many quatrains that are hard to interpret any other way... However, when the famed 1999 quatrain failed to be significant...he kinda fell out of the limelight again... Still though, I'll bet that hindsight will bear out that quatrain too... He was a remarkable man, and prophet...

However, in skimming the above article, I failed to see the relavance to Nostradamus.....???

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah I have to agree, read a bit about his life, he is an interesting character indeed. He definitely saw things because he refers to flying crafts and great wars and unknown great empires at that time.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think his predictions are pretty vague for the most part allowing room for interpretation. Some of his work is indeed dam near perfectly accurate, but the large majority of them are very hard to understand, interpret and realize if they have come to pass as of yet.
Very interesting life he lived though.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There were numerous attempts to interprete the prophecies of Nostradamus, this post is not just yet another attempt. It fact, it claims that all the interpreters overlooked the actual 1999 comet (mentioned by Nostradamus) and they do not grasp the mechanism of that event and what it has to do with the fate of the earthmen.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, if you were a 15th century man, and in your visions, seeing a pilot in a plane fire a missile....your descriptions might seem a little vague too....
"pig-faced men, trail of fire, etc."

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats a good point Gaz, but the fact is we arent from the 15th century and that is what makes it so hard to understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Prophecies of the priests and clairvoyants exist since immemorial ancient times of the human race outset. Some of them bring in themselves the coded information, which outpaces the time for many many centuries and becomes true only in our days. They are out of reach of the utilitarian mind of the modern humankind, even with all its arsenals of science and technology means. For to do such kind of research completely different methods and levels of knowledges must be used, but they lay beyond the limits of modern scientific and extrasensory perception of the world. They frighten with their mathematical precision and apocalyptic trend, though being expounded in rather soft and compact form, which starts to reveal itself only in our time of troubles.

The article "Did Nostradamus know all that?.." (www.godswhip.info...) describes quite in details one of such supernatural events, which was depicted on the conventional level in ancient sources in the form of symbolic movement of a comet. This comet, indeed, with mathematical precision have reached the near-earth orbit of our planet one week before the beginning of the full solar eclipse and parade of planets in 1999. Actually, under more detailed examination it proved to be unpiloted cosmic warhead, which upon arrival to its destination has separated and turned into three earth-bound cosmic stations, invisible to the primitive human vision and its antediluvian equipment. Having said that, the following has to be considered: a modern science and technology disallows such a seditious thought that extraterrestrial civilizations (but not people) also can create separating warheads, which are absolutely invisible to modern radars and other means of early detection of the enemy's objects. Because it never investigated the technical capabilities and high-speed parameters of the potential energies, not mentioning their use.

People had joyfully laughed over the informations about apocalypse and about the destructive properties of the comet, which had to reveal themselves during the full solar eclipse and parade of planets of the year 1999, but they did not suspect (and still are not suspecting) the whole seriousness of the predictions of ancient priests and Nostradamus...

Vitalij
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
I think his predictions are pretty vague for the most part allowing room for interpretation. Some of his work is indeed dam near perfectly accurate, but the large majority of them are very hard to understand, interpret and realize if they have come to pass as of yet.
Very interesting life he lived though.

Yeah i understand what you mean dude. Some nostradamus is really vague.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Now Nostrodamus is great for predictions some have been spot on but a lot have been vague or nowhere near now I remember watching this program on him and they were saying things such as "He meant to say this" or "we think it means this". My point is some of his predictions were edited in a way to fit round the events that happened and when that happens people lose interest.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i heard it was actually part of some college kids homework assignment which people thought was the real deal.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Aren`t Nostradamus Predictions Encrypted?

I remember reading a book about it, and it said that the Key to decrypt his messages isn`t found yet.
But they have managed to decipher a bit of the letter he wrote to his son Ceasar.

I`ll try to find the book and translate the passage to English.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My god, people. He HAD to make his predictions "vague", or else he would be labled a witch, and killed.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Speaking of encryption, these days there is not much point to waste time on decryption - the task interpreters of supposedly correct prophecies are doing. (And, as this thread suggests, they did overlook the key events described in the prophecies of Nostradamus due to the wrong approach they have chosen in their research).

Since long long ago everything has been given in a plain text, but people do not understand that. If in the past a man would spend a few tens of lives working in one or another religious direction in order to find a crumb of knowledge, now it is all there in a finished form.

Vitalij
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSP2000
He HAD to make his predictions "vague", or else he would be labled a witch, and killed.

yeah, you're right, that's why he wrote the way he did (in part. The other being, how would you explain something you had no idea what the name of it was)

Aren`t Nostradamus Predictions Encrypted?

I really wouldn't say encrypted. He had all the information there, it's just putting it altogether to make sense...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No he encrypted it by using a couple of different methods...

The first was combining various languages he knew, French, Latin, etc.

He also organized the centuries out of sequence.

He furthermore used astronomical dating references.

He did all of this to be able to better defend his writings as ramblings, should the inquisitors come knocking...

I think he was indeed genuine in what he saw...but simply had difficulty interpreting what he saw...just as a caveman would be hard pressed to describe a personal computer....

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The article "Titanic 2" (www.godswhip.info...) is an example of openly given plain text information about the WWIII developments.

Vitalij
www.godswhip.info...

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Vitalij]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes Gazrok and I have also come across the information that Nostradamus dropped his work out a window and retrieve the pages in no particular order, only those quatrains on each page are in order.
The translations of Nostradamus�s work shows errors in translations. I have been racking my brain for the particular word translation; I think one was �deck�.
The Inquisitor would no doubt have strung Nostradamus up if he had made his work any clearer. A bit reminiscent of the ancient writers and requiring studies of the words and wording to get the full meaning. What may have made no sense to Nostradamus back then would be understandable now with out technology.

top topics

join