It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 'chemtrails' being made.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I just observed 2 'chemtrails' being made.
I was in the car at the time, and didn't have a camera on me, so I couldn't take any pictures - sorry.

But as soon as I got home (Just now). I quickly drew how the 'chemtrails' were sprayed:

www.webmasterdave.co.uk...

It's just a quick drawing, to show the lines.
As I was in the car (passenger) I didn't stay to see how long they went on for - But noticed they were getting longer and going in weird directions.

I live near a RAF base (Lynham) so it's nothing new... But I thought aircraft flew in direct lines? These lines were going in other directions. What do people think? Are these the famous 'chemtrails' people keep reporting?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You should go back out if you can and check if they're still there in a bit. They'll last a while if they are.

edit: also, you should check the other chemtrails thread and look at the photos and see how they compare to what you saw.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why do people call them "chemtrails"? So far no one has offered any independently verifiable proof (and don't say carnicom) that these persistant contrails contain unusual chemicals. I've seen these things many times before and was under them frequently, never got sick or had respiratory problems.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been under them frequently, as well, and haven't suffered any noticable ill effects. Apparently some people do, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform
Why do people call them "chemtrails"? So far no one has offered any independently verifiable proof (and don't say carnicom) that these persistant contrails contain unusual chemicals. I've seen these things many times before and was under them frequently, never got sick or had respiratory problems.

Most of these forums are about things with no proof or even good evidence. Thats half the fun! Just take it with a grain of salt Helio. 20 years ago it was tin foil hats cause US satalite were stealing brain waves, now its cloudbusters and chemtrails. I try to inject a little logic and hopefully turn some people to the idea of collecting data, but, sometimes you just gotta nod an smile.

Btw, no offense to those that do believe in chemtrails, i don't discredit the concept as in any way "insane". just unfounded.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have seen the pictures of them on other threads... And I have never seen any like that before, or even that many in one area before.
I don't know what to think of them... But many people say they get ill after being under them - Maybe it's something to do with what's in them... But it's just standered chemicals?

What I mean is, maybe they can make people ill yes, but not on purpose?
As people these days seem to be affected by more and more things (due to us living in a cleaner enviroment - so we're not used to it) perhaps this is just a new one of those things?

What is actually in the trails that aircraft leave? I always thought just standered smoke.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Parrhesia...

It is dark here now, so I can't go back out and look

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
What is actually in the trails that aircraft leave? I always thought just standered smoke.

Contrails are primarily water in the form of ice crystals. Depending on the level of humidity and the temperature, contrails will form behind an aircraft.

Edited to add: You can run a google search for specific information.

I think there's more than meets the eye with some of these trails.

[Edited on 1/6/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A handy link, from our good old friends, HowStuffWorks.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks for that Banging

And thanks Kano for that link...I will be sure to check it out

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Chemtrails are laid down to take advantage of meteorlogical conditions at the time of spraying. The range of substances spayed is quite broad actually. It can be as simple as jet fuel in a training section. It really depends on what the desired outcome is from the operation.

The important point here is that you:

-saw it going on
-saw that it was deliberate
-saw that it was not a usual operation
-saw a possible military connection
-saw that there was likely to be a desired outcome
-saw that it defied your usual perception of a logical aircraft behaviour for example: a flyby or some sort of searching or hovering or standby holding pattern commonly observed.

now watch for the agents to come here and debunk this...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guys, I have tons of Chemtrail pics that I take from my house here in Tampa, like I stated in a different thread, they ALWAYS (the planes) come from the same direction, and always split off as if trying to create a cover (since 3-4 hours later they spread out and kinda meet) I would post them somewhere, but don't have the space to do it here. I guess what I reall need is before and after pics, since this morning they did it and now the area is overcast with clouds
As soon as I get a chance, I'll create a webpage and put them on there. Within the next couple of days.

Have a funny day

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
NetStorm,

where are the planes coming from btw?

I understand that most planes doing the eastern US and Canada are originating in old abandoned or decom mil bases in the North East. One is reputed in Maine, I believe an old WWII base used for Atlantic cargo transports to Europe etc.

So I have to assume that the planes are coming from the North or maybe North East?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some crazy dude ive met has been going on and on about chemtrails for years. I really dont think it is realistic to say they are spraying chemicals in the air. Maybe they are doinn\g something to influence the weather patteren. Did anyone notice last September when hurricane Isabelle went from a maxed out cat 5 to a cat 2 in a day or 2 without any meteorological expainations? It is possible that someone seeded it so it would be a monster when it made land fall. Didnt work to well cuz she still caused havok on the OBX.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
jrod, cloud seeding calls for the disbursement of chemicals into the air.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This should probaly be another topic but cloud seeding and project storm furry in the 50-70's?(google it!) tried to weaken hurricanes in the atlantic by seeding them.
I think if there is any chem-trails being made for a reason it is for weather modifcation and not to poison people or whatever. I dont think anything is goin on up there, just random contrails from routine airliners.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
NetStorm,

where are the planes coming from btw?

I understand that most planes doing the eastern US and Canada are originating in old abandoned or decom mil bases in the North East. One is reputed in Maine, I believe an old WWII base used for Atlantic cargo transports to Europe etc.

So I have to assume that the planes are coming from the North or maybe North East?

Northeast as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
NetStorm,

LOL! not surprised.

I also heard that there may be a base in New Hampshire somewhere.

They like mothballed airstrips and supply depot kind of places to run these operations out of.

I'm of the belief that presently most of the operation has been for weather modification but with test runs for many other purposes.

The satelite radar 3d mapping of cities has likely been done long ago and once in awhile needs a touch up.

When the time comes they will be ready to spray the biologicals on all of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We should not play God with the weather, Mother Nature is a ----- and messing with her will result in consequences for us. I dont have a clue whats goin on here but from everyones posts it dont look good.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Chemtrails are laid down to take advantage of meteorlogical conditions at the time of spraying. The range of substances spayed is quite broad actually. It can be as simple as jet fuel in a training section. It really depends on what the desired outcome is from the operation.

The important point here is that you:

-saw it going on
-saw that it was deliberate
-saw that it was not a usual operation
-saw a possible military connection
-saw that there was likely to be a desired outcome
-saw that it defied your usual perception of a logical aircraft behaviour for example: a flyby or some sort of searching or hovering or standby holding pattern commonly observed.

now watch for the agents to come here and debunk this...

Neo, you forgot a couple:

-Saw it while reaching for your tin foil hat
-Saw a page about it on the internet, so it must be true.
-Saw �stars� because you were so busy looking up that you walked into a lamp post.
-Saw an opportunity to sell �cloudbusters� to some very gullible people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join