It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes in U.S. already???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It is a supposed interview with Al-Quedas # 3 man. He describes some of the things that could be in place, just waiting to make a phone call. There is also a link that gives the Hoax theory. If it indeed is truth, it is very scary S**T! If not it could be used as some coffe table discussion.

www.bibletime.com...

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Maybe the Nukes has something to do with the nuclear threat thing on New York on Feb 2? There's a thread on it already. Sorry I don't have the link.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Holy crap, reading that gave me the wicked chills. Everything he said is true about the security, bombs, etc.. Very probable plan, which scares me even more. Makes me glad I live in a small town.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In relation to this post i was wondering if anybody has or knows of a us target list.

I grew up (24 years) in King Of Prussia, PA. I remember in grade school there was allways talk aout a list and that KOP was #2 (DC #1) because at the time GE was manufacturing Nuclear Warheads on the hill(as we called it). Present day it is run by Lockheed Martin, but they have built stores and roads around it, unlike back in the day when you couldnt get within almost a mile of the building.

Can anybody help??

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
but how could nuclear bombs that large be hidden in us cities? wouldnt somebody find them? but if Dubya is in on all of this then provisions would be made i guess. lets hope its not true.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie The Sum of All Fears???
they hide the bomb in a cigarete machine out side a football game. It is not a matter of how to hide it but to build and transport it.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
They claim to have hid or are the size of a fridge. Maybe we should look out for the sears delivery man......

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
Have you ever seen the movie The Sum of All Fears???
they hide the bomb in a cigarete machine out side a football game. It is not a matter of how to hide it but to build and transport it.

yea, i saw that movie,but i dont remember the part about it being hidden in a cig machine. i must have been intoximicated.

but still, thats not something easy to hide downtown in a big city. do you really think they have the balls to nuke us?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"There are already seven nuclear devices on American soil which were put in place before September 11th and are ready to be detonated. "

That just seems unrealistic, why wouldn't they have detonated them already? Why would nukes sit around for 2 years waiting to be discovered? I wouldn't discount the idea of a nuke within our borders...but seven and before 9/11? Too often Al Queda has boosted themselves up and stroked their egos to sound like more of a threat and, what else, cause terror. And hey, the terror things working! But terrorism only works if it keeps the victims in check and too afraid to fight back...and thats where they have us all wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i actually had a dream i had last week about a nuclear explosion in a large city, it felt like the last preciction i had that came true 2 weeks after, i think it was LA but anyways i'd think the US response after one nuclear attack would be with nuclear strikes in every nation with muslim extremests within its borders, let go of the leash on israel with the green light to eliminate every muslim and to invade all its neighbors and a nazi scenario in the US except muslims instead of jews.

this reminds me of a program about using hypnotism to regress to past lives and progress to future lives and in many cases some talk about seeing(actually being in them) a death camps in the US(note: they were muslim in where they were) and empty cities and in further progression were seeing themselves in military style buildings with bunks and cafeterias and the rest i forget, was on tv like 8 years ago.

kinda creepy....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I thought there was a thread somewhere on these message boards that said that the US has technology to scan the country for radiation permeated by a nuclear bomb via satellite. If this technology does not exist, or is not employed presently then I fear we will succumb to nuclear attack within our borders if terrorists actually have portable nuclear technology..

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i wonder if any of those nukes russia put in the US and europe were the ones they supposedly bought.....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If this is true, I guess the terroists are playing into the hands of the new world order.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i don't want to believe this, but it does seemed to be rather detailed, but then again the asia times yanked it pretty qiuckly too.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would love to sell y'all insuracnce. As much as I LOATHE Michael Moore you (collectivly) are part of the "society of fear" he spoke of in "Bowling for Columbine" If Al Queda has nukes or a dirty bomb they would have used them at the 1st opertunity. Also there is no way to completely sheild a nuke so that trace radiation would not be detectable and the bomb located .

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
I would love to sell y'all insuracnce. As much as I LOATHE Michael Moore you (collectivly) are part of the "society of fear" he spoke of in "Bowling for Columbine" If Al Queda has nukes or a dirty bomb they would have used them at the 1st opertunity. Also there is no way to completely sheild a nuke so that trace radiation would not be detectable and the bomb located .

Yup, its about the fear, not the actual violence. I doubt they have any weapons in the US since they would have been used if they were here.

I live in Baltimore, which is a port city and therefore an easier target, but i have no fear. Its not that I think we have no chance of being bombed, its that i accept we are a target. I think that is the point of a lot of terrorism, not to makes us fear, but make us understand we are not immune to violence. Sure I would be caught in a blast centered at the harbor... so? No one, no one is as safe as they think. I'm more likely to meet my end every time i get in a car than living an entire life in Baltimore. I'd rather live a short life having fun then a long one being paranoid and scared to live how i like, where i like.

Now, as for being able to track a nuclear weapon by its radiation, this is NOT the case. I know for a fact that U238 and Plutonium can and are shielded from giving off much radiation. To the point where the radiation of the pullonium in cigarrettes would mask the little traces of radiation of a bomb even from direct inspection with a good giegercounter.

Few note on Sum of all Fears. The vending machine wasn't at the stadium, it was on one of the piers about half a mile away. Also, some of those picture weren't of Baltimore, including the stadium and most of the scenes aside from the overhead view of the city.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
hey wait a sec, where did this man come from in the first place????

if this is ligit then with those kind of words wont the US track him or something? i mean for all we know this could be form a chain letter email

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I actually heard of this a few years ago, after 9/11 first happened. It's a very possible scenario, and yes, it's quite a scary thought. There could be a nuclear device in anyone's basement, just waiting to go off. This is another reason I say the "war on terror" isn't productive. You can't fight their tactics by bombing countries.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
to detect nukes. I caught a documetery about los alamos and they have a device that setect individual particles given off.....I think they could find a bomb.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If these were in place before 9/11, why didn't AQ detonate them when they were getting smacked around in Afghanistan?

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Esoterica]

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Esoterica]

<<   2  3 >>

join