It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Battleship...!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
shoo,

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Why did US intervine with NK plans, and cause prolonged suffering, chaos and destruction to Korea and its people?

You mean there ATTACK on south korea? who started the suffering and chaos? You simplely amaze me.

You make it sound as if NK was peacefuling joining the two countries when we attacked.

And by the way whitch country would YOU rather live in right now, never mind youll probley lie and say NK.

One side has one of the highest standerds of living in the world and the other lives in the stone age other than the army. If you would pull your head out of your AZZ and look you could that SK is in much better shape than NK so if anybody won it was the south

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Amuk,

There was virtually no resistance to NKs advance until US landings in Iwon.

As South really didnt have a army.

So the deaths, chaos, suffering and destruction was caused by USA.

The nation shouldnt have been divided in the first place.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I bet the south would be happy to give up there standerd of living to join there stone age brothers in goat hearding harmony.

I am not trying to justify every thing my country does as far as I am concerened we should let the rest of the world kill each other.

But can you honestly say those in the north are better off than those in the south

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

But can you honestly say those in the north are better off than those in the south

Now have i claimed that they are?

And btw,

All isnt good in south either..

Always having those mass demos and riots..

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Always having those mass demos and riots..

Beats starvation which is what the whole of korea would be doing if left to the tender mercies of you hero

Your desperate need to paint EVERYTHING we do as evil is the sign of a small mind....

Grow up

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
North Corea kills even more babies as Iraq did

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
let's see...

an FA-18 at about 30,000 ft unleashes an 1,100 lb harpoon II from 60+ miles away, 6 minutes later no more wanna-be battleship...

anyong kasayo....

next?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hows the ovens over there shoo? No one would know more about baby killing than yall. Yall had it down to a art I must admit so Ill take your word for it

But they were only jews ,...Right

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hows the ovens over there shoo? No one would know more about baby killing than yall. Yall had it down to a art I must admit so Ill take your word for it

But they were only jews ,...Right

Now we know your level of intelligence and knowledge, thanks for showing us. I bet you never went out of Arkansas. Great.

And before I forget it; the father of my grandfather has hidden 2 jews during WW2. But who cares? We are all Nazis, eh?

Admins keep such people on the board? I hope you don't.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

And before I forget it; the father of my grandfather has hidden 2 jews during WW2. But who cares? We are all Nazis, eh?

I am glad to hear that but arent you saying the same thing about us? My point which seemed to go over your head is that no country is perfect and to claim that america is the root of all evil is BS

and by the way I have been all over the world even to your country which I really enjoyed and met a lot of very good people there

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

No,

You get the f*cking clue..

Wasnt it USA that bombed Libya to stone age as they tryed to protected their own f*cking waters against intrusions of US 6th fleet?

Their waters that US thinks arent theirs.. gulf of Sidra..

Surely it dont belong to Libya? right?

Not quite. Territorial waters are defined as any open water 12NM away from land by the UN.
Link
This was updated in 1990, but prior to that it was 6NM.
Also, a gulf cannot be considered completely "owned" by a country. A bay, on the other hand can be depending upon it's size.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Admins keep such people on the board? I hope you don't.

If speaking my mind gets me kicked off this board than so be it. I cant help it its the American way

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I am glad to hear that but arent you saying the same thing about us? My point which seemed to go over your head is that no country is perfect and to claim that america is the root of all evil is BS

and by the way I have been all over the world even to your country which I really enjoyed and met a lot of very good people there

Who claims your country is the the root of all evil? Noone does but maybe some terrorists.

First of all the word: evil in all its translations isn't used by anybody I ever knew for a country or people of a country. In germany the word evil is used in fairy tails and other stories which is probably why George W. Bush's division of earth in good and evil was pretty funny to most people in Europe.

Germany and I think I can speak at least for most European countries never ever hated the Americans citizens, why should we? Americans gave their life among french, british, russian and many others to fight the regime my ancestors were oppressed by.
In fact we are just upset about a few people in the USA, that's not the whole government it is George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz.
Condoleeza Rice is still a very respected person in Europe.

But still we don't think that those politicans are evil. We don't use those words, we use words like "idiots" or "fools" for them.
If you are upset that people say "The US politic in Iraq is bad" and are using the term US instead of writing George W. Bush you can take my word for granted that they don't think that the normal US citizen had any influence on this.

Thanks for letting me know you have already been in my country and that you actually met some nice people. For some minutes I feared you were serious about your statement before, good to see it was just a bad joke(it was, especially we germans really don't like those "still nazis" jokes because we aren't at all.).

greetings,

shoo

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Greetings back at you

I dont agree with bush either I think he is an idiot too I am just tired of all the american bashing going on by some people on this board it is true that we are not perfect and I think our pres. has his head up his AZZ but we have done a lot of good things too and I am glad to hear someone else say it. It just seems to me that a lot of people seem to think we are bad guys and anyone with any sense should know that countries do things for there own reasons ALL of which are selfish.we went to war because it was in our best interest, or at least we were told, yall did not join because it was NOT in your interests to do so. No big deal business as usual all the way around. I am not an idealest I do NOT see this as a battle between giood and evil but it is between us and them and I back us the home team and you would do the same. Its a good discussion I would like to take it to the evil america thread if you wish to talk futher on the subject

And yes it was a bad joke

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
SeaBass,

Nice..

UN rules work for you when they are in line of your goals..

When they are not, you just ignore them..

*Edit*

Also you have to admit that Libya has much more base to its claim for the water 'trapped between its land mass'
than US 6th fleet.

intelgurl,

The 'battle ship' (as Seekers propaganda wants to call it) has least four 30mm CIWS..

I wonder that will that AGM-84 ever reach it?

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by FULCRUM]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
fulcrum you forget a UN resolution to defend south korea from the north if it attacked which happened and we went in like the resolution required, if china hadnt been sneaking through to assist north korea and if certain soviet commanders in the UN hadnt been relaying our plans to NK and china and if mcarther hadnt been fired and if the UN hadnt forced us to not bomb chinese dams and troop supply lines, we wouldve stomped north koreas ass, and thats the fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
namehere,

US and UN had no business there.

It was Korean internal matter, they caused the prolonged destruction.
('UN' and US did..)

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Propaganda John/Fulcrum.....please.
Get a grip will ya.
It was in jest/fun...and yes, being that this is virtually the heavest surface ship the N. Korean's have, perhaps a few a bit heavier....I got a kick out of labeling it a freakin' "Battleship".....

I mean jeezus.....how often do you see two T-Tanks mounted for and aft and a anti-aircraft tank/AFV (?) mounted on a ship? The source was a Chinese source through a North Korean Forum. The Chinese source mentioned that this was a concept that the Chinese had devised and passed to the North Korean's, for which they are currently utilizing, just not in numbers.

Mainly posted for the laugh.....you haven't forgotten how to do that have you?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
namehere,

US and UN had no business there.

It was Korean internal matter, they caused the prolonged destruction.
('UN' and US did..)

oh so if the US goes by a UN resolution in one war its wrong, but when we go against the UN in another its wrong too?

i see a major and biased flaw in your view, korea was our business, south korea was an ally that we defended very hard for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join