It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Demons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Take a moment to check out this video..

www.youtube.com...

The end of this video here, if this doesnt make your stomach turn over nothing will.. The 7 year old girl is holding a picket sign that says "fag troops".. She doesnt know what it means, yet the Margie explains to these children her version of the twisted world she calls home.. very scary stuff here people...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do others here feel this is child abuse? I mean we do not support the thought of other nations to brainwash children in such a twisted manner.. What is this child going to grow up to be?

Here is the contact info for the Westboro Baptist Church.
Let them know how much you disapprove of them.

Westboro Baptist Church
3701 SW 12th St
Topeka, KS 66604
(785) 273-0325

Fred W. and Margie M. Phelps, Sr.
Westboro Baptist Church
3701 S.W. 12th Street
Topeka, Kansas 66604
phone: 785-273-0325 and 785-273-0338
fax: 785-273-9228

Ive been following these demons since they started getting airtime on national TV. If any other members have other thoughts about the Phelps family and their cult/kkk society feel free to post more info.
And I say demons because I feel such pity in my heart when I read the stories and see the youtube vidoes, which by the way you should do some personal research into this family. (if you havent already)

Edit-- They also plan to protest the VT Funnerals.. support to the families is a good idea to think about aswell..

[edit on 20-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Will wonderous idiocy never cease...
I find it hard to believe these people haven't been euthenized by someone by now. They belong in a rubber room or in a cemetary.
Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OMG this can't be true! Seriously? and we all thought the Branch Davidians were a cult. These people really have lost the message of the bible and are just a hate group. I feel so badly for the kids in that household and hope that they find there way out soon before something bad happens to them. This mother is so homophobic it makes you wonder what she is hiding?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
human stupidity knows no limits......

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
They are totally from the shallow end of the gene pool.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
OMG this can't be true! Seriously?

Sadly, this is serious and I started a thread about their website yesterday on BTS.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

One of their signs read, "Thank God for IEDs". Well, it's tempting to put a really big IED in where they are frankly. Then I wonder how appreciative of them they would be.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by apex]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Whatever happened to freedom of speech??? and 'Judge not lest ye be Judged'.

Just because you dont agree doesn't mean they shouldnt have the right to act in any way they see fit.

I'm not saying I agree (which I dont - they're christians after all) they still have as much right as anyone to express their views.

If you dont like it then dont listen!!!

G

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What makes even less sense than this crowd is when people on the outside looking in allow examples such as these to appear as the image of "christianity" in their own mind. Then automatically write the whole thing off.

Phelp's daughter on an interview on FOX News (look it up on youtube). Made a couple valid points, but they were drowned out in the rest of the insanity.

They don't have the ability to understand grace, only law. An individual with that blindness is dangerous. The Scribes and Pharisees 2000 years ago are somewhat of an example.

If they could get just a little bit of understanding, the whole bunch would be cured. So many are so close, but yet so far away.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Whatever happened to freedom of speech??? and 'Judge not lest ye be Judged'.

Just because you dont agree doesn't mean they shouldnt have the right to act in any way they see fit.

I'm not saying I agree (which I dont - they're christians after all) they still have as much right as anyone to express their views.

G

Umm you dont seem to understand fully.. These people travle 100 of miles, sometimes 1000s of miles just to go to funnerals of fallen USA fighters, I dont like them, I dont listen.. But they show up anyway and protest. How can you ignore a group of people, when they are comming to your home to mess with your mind???
Sure they have a right to what they belive.. But when its down right hateful and vile message, is that truely considered Freedom of speech? Or is it something else all together?

apex! Thanks for having a post on BTS.. I was looking for more threads about this group, but didnt look there.. I hope we can work together somehow on this and put our minds together.. They are a sad bunch, and I feel compassion for their lost hearts.. I harbor no Ill hate to them.. I think they hate enough for all of us!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Whatever happened to freedom of speech???

They are free to express themselves .. and to make idiots of themselves.
This freedom comes via the very soldiers who they hate.

and 'Judge not lest ye be Judged'.

You shall know the tree by the fruit it bears.
These fruits are full of bugs and worms.

LOVE to! Only problem is that they insinuate themselves into everything.
They were going to picket the Amish School shooting victims.
They are going to picket the funerals of these students.
We'd all LOVE not to listen. Unfortunately, these whacks keep
showing up everywhere.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
They are a sad bunch, and I feel compassion for their lost hearts..

Yes, it is a pity that they have been led this way and are doing this, and their self righteousness and no doubt even though the rest of the world hates them.

And on a similar note, I feel pity for those who died in VT, but also the person who did it, after all the path he took in life ruined his life too, as well as those of 32 others and their families.

they hate enough for all of us!!

You're probably right there, and they have no idea of much suffering I think, or they might be slightly less judgemental on saying that everyone in America deserves hell.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
omg
this women is allowed to have and keep 11 children and fill them with hate, and a lot of it..... in my eyes she lost the right too keep her children a long time ago. if she hates america, thats her problem but she has no right to teach kids, who are not old enough to understand or old enough too make up thier own minds.
i have a 17 year old daughter and i would be horrified if my daughter was full of so much hate.
i see the american goverments way of protecting children is as crap as it is in great britian..

so in her eyes
love thy brother but if he is gay hate him and if he is killed, all the better... nice church
must remember and pay a visit

somebody has to save these kids from this idiot and quickly

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I agree spliffy, I dont see how this is can go on. Even here in america we have our limits. I am completely anti bush, anti war. However I have a level of respect for people in this world. This is a wicked world, and these people seem to just shut down and act like they have no compassion. I become a better person when I see bad things happen. I pick apart what happened and apply that to my life, to insure this doesnt happen to me.
IMO these people take a bad thing and make it worse, and breed it, pass it on to their kin. I dont care if they want to worship a milk jug okay! Just dont teach the message of hate under the geise of something else..
its a wolf in sheeps clothing..

Here is a video that is more along the lines of how I feel and what I am about..
Sodom and Gomorrah examined by the Druid

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw this family on tv the other day and it didn't take long for it to turn My stomach. Believe it or not this lady is an attorney. She also made the comment that those killed on 9/11 were done so because they were either fags or fag-lovers. I think somebody's going to mighty surprised when having to answer for their deeds. She'll return as a roach in Her next life I'm sure.

Peace. K*

p.s. It's the hatred in this woman that causes the world to be as f-ed up as it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They want there to be gods punishment on America for this sort of thing, well it's a pity they go on about Sodom and Gomorrah, that was destroyed by Hellfire and Brimstone, well, so will where they live if Yellowstone goes up:

Now this is the thing about this type of religious conviction, they feel that God will protect them, even though they clearly have got it wrong.

Well, if it erupts they are in the firing line, and if it comes to a survival situation, I don't think many people near there would be so kind as to help them.

Edit to add: Current situation does not suggest Super Eruption is likely.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by apex]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i live in northern ireland and as the world knows, we have had our problems, because of religious nutters and thugs. there is a line in our country and my daughter and i walk on both sides without fear. why, because we do not get involved with hatred.
big respect zysin5....
i do not care if a man loves another man or he is a different colour or a different creed, do not harm my daughter or me and we will get on great.
as long as it is 2 consenting ADULTS and not children (or animals) i dont need to know about it.
my only priorty in life is that my daughter does not have to live in a hate filled world, there is enough kids in this country being brainwashed into believing who is good and who is bad, depending on your RELIGION. is religion not about love and goodwill.
any wonder my daughter and i do not believe, and that is her decision with no influcence from me. i respect my 17 year old daughter as a person not SOMETHING i can programme too do something i WANT.

anyway she has me wrapped around her little finger and tells me what too do, ffs. children are meant too love life not hate it.
she is an attorny, yes i can believe that, for my own reasons

:flame

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh good greif that's just twisted, that Mom is ate up! Those poor children, they will probably get taken away for abuse or something down the line. Viscious anger. I had a bad feeling about that house where they hold the broadcasts. I could sense pure evil.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes Antar it is twisted.. Yet this is old news, and I dont mean to give these people any extra notice. However upon my research I found that they are the most hated family.. Oh my, this is not good.. The media and other fuel their fire, and hate back. Thus validating what they are doing.
I suggest that people only turn their backs to these people. Do not send them the hate which they expect from you..
They are wolfs in sheep clothings! They dare anyone to touch them, becasue its a family of lawyers.. go figure! They put their children out to picket to be hit by bottles and other flying objects. They have this all planned out see.. But what they didnt expect is people like me to show them love instead of hate.. I dont love what they stand for, yet I show them pity, and have a place in my heart for them. Dont hate the haters. Or you let them win, make them seem right to themselfs.
IF you see these people comming to a funneral, or protesting, stand in front of them with your backs turned.. If you say anything tell them you love them, and forgive them for.. I know its very hard thing to do when its so highly toxic, and vile.. Demons can not be battled with hate, only love can destroy a demon.. Metaphores here people, Im not a christian nor do I belive in anglels and demons, but this way I can say it to where most good hearted god fearing folk can understand where IM comming from here. I would hope to see a church group make signs that say free hug! Or I love you! God loves you!
I would just like to see a little sense of respect here.. Phelps family could have had a good thing, but they disrespect the hearts and souls of this nation, which in turns makes everyone hate them.. Dont drop yourself to their level, we are better than THIS!!! WE are children of GOD all of us, so dont let these people make you hate, or they win in their own sick way.

Love thy world, even if it hates you.

-Sidenote- I dont like Bush okay, but now I think I understand the world a little bit better now. Phelps calls bush evil, okay I agree, but l dont teach my kids.. They will be old enough someday to make up their own mind!! I can help them with questions, and aid them with facts, but never would I teach them disrespet.. That family needs some love, and I hope I didnt offend anyone by saying that, becasue when I first knew of this family I wished them harm, honestly I did.. Until took some time to understand the world in which we live in better.. Took some time to step back and understand what they made me feel and why.. When I figured out it was all a scam, I came here, to share my knowledge with ATS, and those I consider friends here, and also any foe who wishes to read my posts, I dont wish Ill to anyone, only a happy open minded life, where you live grow and learn
When they come to my friends funneral, the bikers will rally, flags will be held high! And our backs turned to those with no respect, in the same way they show us "their love". We just provide them with the same love in return.. Do onto others, as you would do upon yourself. Do not give them the favor of hitting, throwing or even trying to make sense with them. Just know in your hearts that it is not we who judge them, they must reap what they sow. So be strong people, and know there are many many more people who respect and care for you, even though your not my family, your still doing your part to protect me and my family. God bless you all.. familys, warriors, and those people who know right from wrong. I have other agendas with our leaders, but its not our troops fault!! They have family here, they dont fight for bush, they fight for the ones they love, and their friends, I know.. I come from a long line of military. Grandfather mothers side and fathers side. Dad was navy.. They both told me that I could make up my own mind about that.. They never once brainwashed me and told me it WAS what I was doing with my life.. Which is the propaganda he spreads with his message.. nutter BS. okay just had to get that out..thanks for listening.

Edit: A couple other personal thoughts.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok I visited the website for this group of sickos and I decided to email them.

Heres what I wrote:

I just wonder if you have forgotten Jesus's message of love and
forgiveness. Who exactly are you to judge anyone? Judge not lest ye be
judged. God loves unconditionally for that is God. I prey that you find the
peace and love that is in the true word of God and not your hate filled
protests.
>
> Perhaps you feel angry towards homosexuals for some reason. That is
your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. It is a message of
hate, and that is against the word of God, but in this country that you
have judged and damned it is your right.
>
> I will prey that your children run away from your home before they
are permanently brainwashed by your message of hate and intolerance. I
will prey that you find the true message of God and ask for forgiveness
for your sins. Antisemitic and hate is not the message of God, but the
work of Satan.
>
> What U KNO.

So I get a email back from Chas of this group that put this in...

Thanks for visiting. You now have no excuse on the Judgment Day, as
you
have been warned. Remember that the Bible does NOT say God loves
everyone, only your God hating preacher says that. Romans 9:13 makes
it
very clear He doesn't love everyone. Deal with it.

Man this is one disturbed group... Someone needs to take these kids out of there before too much damage is done...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ok I visited the website for this group of sickos and I decided to email them.

good for you, i thought of it but hadn't really decided on what to say.

Romans 9:13 makes
it
very clear He doesn't love everyone. Deal with it.

Romans 9:13:

Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

How that justifies the idea that god hates everyone, I don't know.

Just after that it says:

Romans 9:16:

It does not, therefore depend on mans desire or effort, but on God's mercy

Mercy that according to these people, doesn't exist.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by apex]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join