It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC nuke attack in February

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just read report on Debka about italian papers report of a nuke attack on 02-02-04, The report quote an Al quiada web site supposedly shutdown by FBI. Anyone have thoughts, opinions or further info?

Oops forgot to give link, www.debka.com...

02-02-04 is Islamic holiday Eid Al Adha
(Feast of the sacrifice) of which had a message posted at MEMRI I think on Dec 10 warning of attack.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Phoenix]

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Phoenix]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Im tired of all this shyte.

All killing everywhere must stop..

Especially killing of civilians..

Also i do doubt that Al-Qaida has 'nukes'..

I think that they dont have them..

Hopefully..

And im not just thinking about 'poor' Americans that might be killed by such device..

I am also thinking about the scale of carnage the US would give rest of the world after such an attack..

Like the 'OP Iraqi Freedom' wasnt enough already!

Edited by myself, SimonGray, to remove an inappropriate use of language.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by SimonGray]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
FULCRUM I fully agree with your sentiment at the begining of your post.

However I strongly disagree with yor ending !

The rest of the world was given ample opportuinity to take action in regards to Iraq and it actions over many years.

I believe that as time goes by that US actions will be proven to be prudent and justified.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
I believe that as time goes by that US actions will be proven to be prudent and justified.

Well..

I dont..

And im a part of majority here..

So..

Time will show something else that you hope for im afraid..

At least i fully belive so..

Then again..

I did belive that Saddam wasnt in Iraq when Bagdad fell..

So..

Time will tell..

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The US response to something like this may not be prudent or justified. The rest of the world may just turn their back on Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan, and let the US do whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am curious about members opinion on:

Veracity and reliability of Debka site past and present.

If Italian info is bogus - why might the FBI shutdown the web site mentioned in the report.

Can anybody find corraborating info elsewhere to either support or dispute Debkas report.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
whats gonna happen though if this does happen? WWIII?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I am also thinking about the scale of carnage the US would give rest of the world after such an attack..

Like the 'OP Iraqi Freedom' wasnt enough already!

If this actually occured, the US would quickly make the middle east a stomping ground, and civilian casualties would be of no consequence, unlike the Iraqi war. Also, Isreal would have pretty much free reign without the US staying it's hand, to not only contain the Palestinians, but also capture more territory as a buffer zone, including territory in Jordan, Syrian, etc.

Such an attack would actually NOT be in the best interests of terrorists, and it is hoped that they are aware of this.....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Crayon,

Unfortionatly the US may not have a clear target to respond to with equal or greater force because it will have to have proof of who and where an attack like this came from.

Obviously when that proof exists the US will not wait for the UN or anyone else to dither and equivocate on what to do.

If the UN had bucked up and enforced its own resolutions made in the past maybe the terrorists and countries that support then would have long ago given up on there dead-end quest.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
While it is VERY unlikley that there are random nukes about, if one was detonated on US soil the US would go APE#! We would strike out like an angry snake and nuke SOMEBODY! The whole mideast would be in jepordy. I do believe we would nuke Mecca and Medina and raise the Dome of the rock out of sheer spite if that happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm thinking if a nuke was detonated on American soil, certain parts of the world would end up glowing bright green (Syria, N Korea, Iran etc)

Also as mentioned above US would let Israel of the leash so to speak.

After that there would be a lot of US led 'regime changes' around the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"[Edited on 31-12-2003 by SimonGray]"

Carnage is good..

But seriously,

Lets hope that nothing like this happens..

And also..

Lets me remind you..

If you are scared that this could happen, it a win for the bad guys..

As their goal is to create terror and make people talk about them..

Dont give em satisfaction..

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If it happens, it will be good for us. In fact I HOPE it happens on the greatest scale possible. I don't care at ALL if I'm right in the middle of it, I'll still be glad it happened. Why? What's wrong with me? I have suspicion that if nothing happens then the corruption, lies, and deception of our government and the other world controllers isn't going to stop. If this DOES happen, it might spark something in someone's mind, or the government slips up covering the truth up the 2nd time and it's obvious... I dunno.. but either way people might start waking up. Give me liberty or give me death. So far we're all sheep - slaves. We're living in an illusion. Maybe one earth-shattering attack is all that's needed to make all these superficial, gullible, religious, materialistic, spiritual, wishfully-thinking people (and that's MOST people with exception of very few) wake the hell up that ALL of this doesn't MATTER. It is the lessons that matter, NOT who won the football game, which coffee is best, what car you have, how much you love your mom, how much you hate your boss, your college degree, OR your God. None of it will make a difference to you when you're a few miles from a massive nuclear strike - only you life will seem important. So then you'll ask, maybe I'm about to die, what DID I learn? What CAN I take with me after I die that's of some use? NO one learns anything in college - you're learning materialystic physical job-related skills specific to that job... the main learning you do in college is from social interaction there. Everything else is throw-away junk required for your career. When your life is in danger, THAT is when the real you starts to shine. The thing is, it is about time a few million people suddenly died and others horribly injured while the rest of this dumb country watched with "horrified, stupified" expressions on their McDonalds-eating faces. They live in an illusion, and I'm sorry to be so rash but the more I think about it the more it irritates me how blind people are. If you help others selflessly just for the sake of helping them, because you don't really want anything for yourself - all this Earth materialistic/sentimental/energy stuff is really useless to you... it's temporary anyway! Then you're a service to others person. If, your goal in life is to get the most money no matter what it takes, to get the most chicks, to be popular, to be the "casanova" in a company... well you're not only service to self, you're not really learning much nor will you retain much after you die. The chicks aren't going with you!

So that's why I'd prefer the attack happen soon, and be as big and powerful as possible. The survivors will appreciate one another and the value of truth SO MUCH, it makes me cry when I think about it. The world will understand the stupid mistake they've been making the entire time.... but the ONLY way to spark that understanding at THIS POINT is a huge disaster. So don't think of me as some vile terrorist or criminal... I just want truth for the people, and no I won't DO anything to create pain/misery to anyone EVER. I'm basically an observer on the sidelines... if someone is stupid/selfish enough to create a terrorist attack... the immediate result is that they are assholes and deserve to die etc etc... that's the immediate feeling... the events to follow will be far greater, however. Especially if our government is who is doing all the blowing up in our country anyway. That'll be a shocker eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think it will happen, especially if it is from a site that the FBI shut down..wait..wouldn't the CIA take care of this, not the FBI, since it isn't on US soil?

Anyways, if it shutdown nonetheless, the government no doubt will have known by now. If something like this does happen, the US wrath will be at least 50% more than that of OP Iraqi Freedom - Especially if it is a nuke, not 2 planes

-wD

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If nukes were ever detonated on US soil the world would find out just what kinda of SOBs we REALLY can be. Most of the middle east would be wiped out along with NKorea with plenty left over for anyone that didnt like it. We took over two countries for two buildings just think of the havok we would wreck for a city, and it had better not be DC or we would be lashing out blind and take maybe half the world out.Then all you crybabies would have something to cry about.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

The rest of the world was given ample opportuinity to take action in regards to Iraq and it actions over many years.

[rant]no offence but that is total BS, the US used the fact that saddam attacked and gassed the people who live in the noth of iraq (forget thier name) as justification for war

no mention of the fact that the weapons he used were given to him by the US and the UK, so that he would give us oil.

the operation in iraq should not be called 'op iraqi freedom' but 'operation steal iraqis oil' because thats what the whole war is about......[/rant]

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by cleggy]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleggy
no offence but that is total BS, the US used the fact that saddam attacked and gassed the people who live in the noth of iraq (forget thier name) as justification for war

It was the Kurds he was so kind to gas. Their women and children, mostly. But you're right, we should have let him stay in power. SoDamn Insane was truely a good man, he just made a couple of contraversial decisions. You know, like Hitler did 60 years ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
While it is VERY unlikley that there are random nukes about, if one was detonated on US soil the US would go APE#! We would strike out like an angry snake and nuke SOMEBODY!

*uck'in A we would!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Personally, whats the deal with Al Qaeda and New York anyways? Always New York....

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
....speak of me kindly!

I could have been on project at Morgan Stanley on 9/11/03, if not for a slow down in business that had projects delayed until 10/03......that, as you know, never happened.
There does not have to be nukes delivered to NYC; we have a big controversy over the Indian Point Nuke Plant, which is just 35 miles up the Hudson from NYC. Many of the folks in my area want it shut down & have been highly critical of the preparedness of the security.
Within that radius, Chernobly on the Hudson is a very real possibility, with the greatest city in the world being rendered uninhabitable.

<<   2 >>

join