It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Based Dulce/Archuleta Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
After doing a quick search on Archuleta Mesa and the Dulce base, I found some actual info where some of these Dulce authors are getting there theories from. The following link shows an actual agreement with the Southern Ute tribe and the U.S. Dept. of Interior.

Archuleta Mesa, reservation of mineral rights by U.S.

"(b) In exchange for such conveyance, the Secretary of the Interior is authorized to transfer to the United States in trust for the Southern Ute Indian Tribe, subject to valid existing rights, public lands on the Archuleta Mesa, reserving to the United States the minerals therein and the right to prospect for and remove them under regulations of

Page 987

the Secretary of the Interior, that are contiguous to the present eastern boundary of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation, and that have a value equal to or not materially greater than the value of the lands conveyed by the tribe, such values to be determined by the Secretary: Provided, That such public lands shall be selected in a manner that will not increase the Government's management problem for other public lands, the selection shall be approved by the Southern Ute Indian Tribe, and the Southern Ute Indian Tribe shall pay to the United States any difference in the values of the lands exchanged."

When you look into the Dulce theories, one thing that comes up is an agreement between the indian tribe and the govt. Here is a link that shows an example of what I'm talking about.
link
"Gabe and Edmound both told me that in 1978 there was an agreement between the Ute Indians [Colorado] and the Federal Government. This agreement consisted of the Ute Nation receiving all the territory now occupied along the New Mexico/Colorado border with the explicit agreement that they would strictly enforce a 'NO TRESPASSING' regulation along the border of their territory. Therefore, it is not possible to even cross the Ute Reservation without special permission from the Tribal Headquarters. If caught without this permission you are liable for a fine and/or jail and expulsion. There is now a road leading to the Archuleta area through the reservation. It is patrolled by the Indian Forest Service (Note: the Colorado border is only a relatively few miles away from and to the north of the Archuleta plateau. - Branton)"

Another thing that shows up in the first link I provided is that there is the Navajo/Colorado River unit, presumably referrence to a energy generating dam on the Navajo river.

"(c) The owners of the range improvements of a permanent nature placed, under the authority of a permit from or agreement with the United States, on the public lands conveyed to the tribe shall be compensated for the reasonable value of such improvements, as determined by the Secretary, out of appropriations available for the construction of the Navajo unit, Colorado River storage project.

(d) Persons whose grazing permits, licenses, or leases on the public lands conveyed to the tribe are canceled because of such conveyance shall be compensated in accordance with the standard prescribed by the Act of July 9, 1942, as amended (43 U. S. C. 315q), out of appropriations available for the construction of the Navajo unit, Colorado River storage project."

The following link shows a theorist based remark about the base getting it's energy from a dam on the Navajo river.
Energy from Navajo river

"The base gets water and power from a dam on the Navajo River, and expells waste water back into the Navajo River."

Whether you believe in the Dulce base theory, it's interesting to find the actual information that the theorists are getting their info from.
If anyone else has links/info they can provide, please go ahead.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'd also like to provide some information to the contrary.
The Dulce Report was an investigation performed by 'The Phoenix Project' Carson City, NV. Their investigation allegedly debunked everything associated with the Dulce base theory. Here is a link to the findings of the Dulce Report.

The Dulce Report

I'm not sure what to think on this one fellas.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"...LEVEL #7 is the worst. Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human childrens' remains in storage vats. Who are [were] these people?" ...

IT WAS WHEN THOMAS ENCOUNTERED HUMANS IN CAGES ON LEVEL 7 OF THE DULCE FACILITY THAT THINGS FINALLY REACHED A CLIMAX FOR HIM. He says, 'I
frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes THEY CRIED AND BEGGED FOR HELP. We were told they were hopelessly
insane, and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told NEVER TO SPEAK TO THEM AT ALL. At the beginning we believed the story.
Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. THAT BEGAN THE DULCE WARS.'

Dulce Base

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I guess I should have made this thread more argumentative, maybe it would get more reponses.

Whatever, I guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Where are the pictures and such with the "pheonix project" report? It was good to see something that actually proved the dulce thing wrong, not very believable in the first place.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have seen nothing "proven" by this thread, nontheless it was interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My main objective of this thread was to provide some actual real evidence related to the Dulce base theory, instead of all the hearsay.

Hopefully someone else will have similar types of info on the subject. Meanwhile I'll keep researching the net to find more hard info.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Concrete evidence about the existence Dulce cannot be found, just people telling stories. There is no proof of anything really. I think it's highly possible. However, from the descriptions of the size of the base surely such a large construction would be noticed, even in the middle of the desert. I j u s t d o n t k n o w

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, I didn't necessarily mean concrete evidence to prove the theory of the base. Just real evidence to show where the theory is coming from.
As far as the Dulce/Archuleta Mesa area, it's not really desert as far as any maps show. The stories of the construction going on came from(I believe) members of the Southern Ute tribe in Colorado. I'm sure ya know how those stories can go though.

Hopefully I will be able to get down in that area sometime this summer. Maybe I could ask around, maybe check archives in the local libraries and such.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark

"The base gets water and power from a dam on the Navajo River, and expells waste water back into the Navajo River."

The Navajo River is a wild river (undammed). There are no hydroelectric dams on the Navajo River.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I never realized but my parents had a place about 30 miles from Dulce NM,they lived in Bayfield Colo,they knew everyone in town and neighbors,with all those old timers and all some lived there their entire life,I never heard a story one regarding UFO's nor any thing out of the ordinary,the many times I visied them had I had any inklings I would of been investigating,so as far as the Dulce claims I am very skeptical about them

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I never realized but my parents had a place about 30 miles from Dulce NM,they lived in Bayfield Colo,they knew everyone in town and neighbors,with all those old timers and all some lived there their entire life,I never heard a story one regarding UFO's nor any thing out of the ordinary,the many times I visied them had I had any inklings I would of been investigating,so as far as the Dulce claims I am very skeptical about them

Did any of them resemble giant reptiles?

Just asking.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Dulce myth came into being when the county sheriff reported cattle mutilations in the early 1970s. UFO sightings followed, and since it is a remote area, secret base stories also emerged. If there is a base, then the way to prove it is to find out how all the logistical support gets to it. What about power, water, sewage treatment, transportation, food and personnel support, etc. If there are over 1000 people, there would have to be planes/trucks carrying supplies to keep the base and personnel happy. What about people going out on leave and visiting the town? I would need to see pictures and evidence of a military presence.
At least Area 51 had pictures of its buildings and many personnel who talked about working there.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The Dulce myth came into being when the county sheriff reported cattle mutilations in the early 1970s. UFO sightings followed, and since it is a remote area, secret base stories also emerged. If there is a base, then the way to prove it is to find out how all the logistical support gets to it. What about power, water, sewage treatment, transportation, food and personnel support, etc. If there are over 1000 people, there would have to be planes/trucks carrying supplies to keep the base and personnel happy. What about people going out on leave and visiting the town? I would need to see pictures and evidence of a military presence.
At least Area 51 had pictures of its buildings and many personnel who talked about working there.

Uh.. .hello?

Can you say particle beam dematerialization/rematerialization transporter?

Transporter Tube Technology

I thought it was obvious but apparently SOME PEOPLE don't believe that you can beam 400,000 pounds of supplies 1000 ft deep into a seven layered bean dip/alien buffet under a mesa.

And you call yourself a Starship Commander? Just wait til I email Emperor Zurg!

[edit on 10/17/08 by emsed1]

AND PS - Go Cubs!

[edit on 10/17/08 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
of the many things that don't add up, I don't think anyone has questioned this

He says, 'I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes THEY CRIED AND BEGGED FOR HELP.

why would they beg for help, why would they be taught how to talk at all?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

you are right the Navajo river runs behind the town of Dulce and is not dammed..... Caught some nice sized fish in there..

join