It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Amazing Results?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have been a follower of JLN Labs JL Naudin's experiments for a few years now. This guy has some pretty neat stuff going on. Fairly well documented with mostly repeatable results. He is a scientist so he tries to eliminate any transient and residual factors from influencing the experiments. Good stuff!

Here is his site: JLN LABS

Following some info in regards to electromagnetism relating to gravity, came across this blurb, kind of a mini experiment. This is work done by Chris Hardeman posted on JL Naudin's website...

While thinking about Fran de Aquino’s equations in his paper , "The Correlation Between Gravitation and Electromagnetism, Inertia and Unification" found at; arxiv.org... the following thought occurred to me.

A simple and easy test of his basic theory can be performed by radiating a piece of Phosphorescence plastic (my daughter has in her bedroom four inch plastic stars that she had placed around about) with light and measure the gravitational mass change with a balance or scale.

This would prove his basic premises and it would be easy to do. I took three plastic stars from her bedroom and stacked them on top of each other, placing them on a Ohaus "Cent O Gram" , hanging pan balance with a 0.01 gram readability.

Once the balance was stable I switched on the famous black-light ( UV ) and the sample instantly became lighter. The weight change is undeniable and inexplicable without Aquino’s theory. The effect last only as long as the light is on and disappears quickly when switched off.

Can anyone reproduce this little experiment and post results? This seems pretty amazing to me and would like to see some testing results documented and repeatable.

I do not have a sensitive enough pan-balance scale or digital scale that would have the resolution necessary for results.

Equipment needed:
  • Scale (preferable to have mechanical scale, rules out any electrical effect on the scale itself if digital scale is used.)
  • Blacklight (flourescent I believe is the only true blacklight source within budget)
  • Some phosphorescence plastic (any light charged material will do I suppose, the more the better)

Optional Equipment:
  • Digital Camera (documentation)
  • Video Camera (can better graph the time vs mass reduction effect, if any, if video records the events)

I think that about covers it. Anyone? Would be great to see if this is bunk or a repeatable effect. If repeatable, will we have our spacecraft covered with millions of tiny glowing stars?

Please post any insight into the Photo-gravity effect.
Please Flag This Thread if you enjoy this post or learn anything new at the JLN labs site, thanks!

Once the balance was stable I switched on the famous black-light ( UV ) and the sample instantly became lighter. The weight change is undeniable and inexplicable without Aquino’s theory. The effect last only as long as the light is on and disappears quickly when switched off.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I've been visiting this site too, pretty often. But the bottom line is that nothing has been produced so far that can be of any practical use. Another few years maybe?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My question would be, "why turn the light off so fast?"

Why does that graph dip down sharply but only momentarily, then rebound up an equal amount before slowly settling back to equilibrium?

Just as a JOSTLED scale would.

I'd be more impressed if the light was left on for a longer time, exhibiting a durable effect.

Also, do you have a direct link to that page? JLN is a little hard to navigate.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My answer as to possibly why: In scientific experimentation, you try to eliminate any possible areas of skewed results or false results. Thus any effect seen, for however short, is still an effect. A prolonged 'on' cycle of the light may introduce all kinds of unwanted stray inputs into the experiment. Such as: unwanted heating transferred from the hot source bulb to the scale. Heating transferred to the material being studied. Electrostatic charging effects?

Probably the largest influence would be the heating effect. But sure you can see what the results would be with differing amounts of source light on times. You would also repeat your cycles several times to verify any results that you would be documenting.

The graph correlates well to what is being said in the text. Graph is a little confusing, look at it again? Once the light is on, the mass decreases in relation to what the scale reads. Upon the 'off' state, mass jumps back to the original mass. The fluctuation seen in the graph is due to momentum of the returning mass to the scale beam arm.

Think of a see-saw...if any new mass is introduced to a neutral see-saw, would the see-saw immediate goto the new steady state position, or would it 'settle into ' the final new position?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I missed the last part of your post eaglewingz:

Also, do you have a direct link to that page? JLN is a little hard to navigate.

Here's the source page from JLN Labs:
jnaudin.free.fr...

Keep in mind that this is a CHris Hardeman experiment I believe, and is only being hosted by JLN Labs...

XL5

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You could always get glowing super bounce balls and a UV LED (fake money detector). Then glue the balls around a small wheel that has an almost frictionless bearing. Then hold the shaft horizontal and shine the light on one side, if a ball losses weight, it will spin.

Might be a cool solar generator.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes that would be a neat solar thing. The frictionless would have to be really good however. 0.1 grams of force or mass reduction in this case is not alot.

.1 g is like a alum. foil ball that was 0.4 mm in diam there abouts or .37 mm^3 in volume tightly compressed.

So who has a scale for this little experiment?

XL5

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The bearings from a dead hard drive would be good as long as you remove the motor/magnets as the motor has magnetic cogging. You could also use many balls or a few UV LEDs and have the balls far away from the hub/axis so it makes more torque.

top topics

join