It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost attacked by Bigfoot!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
3 years ago at about 3am durring the NJ summer, we heard this horrific scream coming from our 9acre back yard field/woods that sounded like a woman screaming bloody murder. We all ran inside and passed it off as nothing and then forgot about it. Then this past summer, the screams came back to haunt us again. We realized that the screams were'nt a woman being killed.....

Over the summer my friend and I were almost attacked by bigfoot while investigating odd noises by our houses in the cow/wheat fields. We apparently got to close to the baby by accident while entering the field from the neighborhood, in short it ran to its mother and the mother came at us screaming. The scariest thing about them is that they are extremely intelligent. Just wondering has anyone else had any experiences like this too? I am 100% convinced that bigfoot exists, I've seen the prints and i've had them follow me at night. I have pictures that I will post on here of the prints we found later. For more on what happened that night, read my post on www.bfro.net... I posted this the night of almost getting attacked.
We have been talking since the summer back and forth with the bfro, and have set up at least three dates for someone to come down and go out with us at night and investigate and no one has showed up, all at the last minute. I've decided to give up and take matters into our own hands. The Bigfoot hunt has begun.
here's the site of where it happened
this is the neighborhood, notice the row of fields and the last house on the bottom left hand side, this is where it took place.
This is where we started to enter the field from the neighborhood just ahead, then to the left in the trees/brush we heard the snorting, this was the baby, it then ran around the back of the house and the mother started screaming from the treeline on the bottom left.
we ran cautiously to the left side of the house here and the mother was screaming coming at us from the tree line, I had the night vision, frozen just standing there trying to get a glimpse of something, i couldnt see a thing, I didnt want to get any closer, but my friend carefully got about 10 feet closer and then turned around white as a ghost and said lets get out of here. he saw it on two legs jumping, screaming, ducking behind trees etc... we left

later the next day, we went back to find some kind of prints, I was bugging out because I really wanted to see a bear print, or none at all.... And to our unbelieving eyes, we found actual FOOTPRINTS, feces, places where they layed in the wheat and they left a really musty smell(all documented on mini dv)When I saw footprints with a big toe just like a human foot EXACTLY where I heard the baby, I was astonished and then I realized we almost died and were very lucky to be alive. Since then we got my dad to go out equipped with night vision again, sony cam with nightshot... mostly for audio though... It's both amazing and scary, they follow you on borderline to stalking, and are incredibly stealthy... the scariest part is walking into the fields at night, knowing that one way they hunt the deer, oh yeah they are MEAT eaters.. well i should say omnivores.. well they stalk the deer and ambush them... mostly at openings of fields in the bushes at each side.... the scariest part of going in a field is when your just entering them, right through their ambushing spots...

I dont know if I regret going out that night or not, we had no idea that we were that close to the baby, we were just entering the field. We could have easily been attacked, and I believe that we were lucky, I know the mother felt that the baby was threatened. But on the other hand, I LIVED THROUGH IT AND GOT CLOSE AS HELL TO BIGFOOT! lol the sad part was we were unarmed, we would have been toast if anything happened. period.

here's my account so everyone can view
name: nick0000
password:nick0000

florida skunk ape picture www.lorencoleman.com

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You're damned lucky to be alive. Is that an evaluation copy of global explorer? This is something that I would want to experience, but I would want to be armed to the teeth when I did. I would also want night vision and ifra red. Can you download infrared satellite data with global explorer? Maybe it would pinpoint some of the creatures.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iv been fighting myself to share this witheveryone..

when i was 11 or 12 i was camping at a lake called scotsflat lake.. I was on my moms bike witch was realy big for me at the time, anyway i went to the boat lunch ramp, its a big parking area with lots of boats stored, its forest area all around it, Anyway i was just looking at all the boats when i heard a rassling noice, i turn around to see a 15 foot tree just shacking like crazy i just sat there on the bike trying to figer out was the hell was making it shack like then...

I heard a roar freaked me out soo much i did a super wheele almost flipping over, when i put my leg down SNAP, i snaped off my fibba "spelling" bone were is connects to the knee right below your knee cap..

i still manged to get back to my campsite, I havnt told much anyone what happend becouse they just dont beleave me... Now, the stang thing is. i DINT SEE ANYTHING! but somthing was there... the streng to shack that tree the way it did was unemajnable... I have little duapt it was a bigfoot

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cool thanks for sharing, trust me I know how you feel. I've heard about the whole tree shaking thing, this really happens, my friends actually whitnessed that, it shakes with a lot of force behind it. and yeah i saved those pix straight from the globexplorer site, no i dont have any infa red capabilities but it would be nice

I hope more people come out with there stories like this, it will be a great thread. Also if anyone is interested on going searching for them in the woods, and your in the North Western NJ area let me know

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
the place that this tool place

Im surprised i havnt heard about bigfoot there since theres alot of people that camp there... was there many times...

do u have a website that lists the hotspots for the sightings?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
well the Bfro lists all sightings by state that people fill out, i was surprized that when i filled mine out there was only one other one for hunterdon county and that was from the 40's or something, looks like the majority of them are in sussix county. But in the summer, any night you go out you can find them, Its actually really easy, they are out every night. Seeing them is the hard part. But what I want to do is just walk the woods in the morning until whenever durring the day, Because there isnt just one or two there's whole tribes i believe, and you have to run into them eventually. Wether it be caves or made nests, they have to be found. I'm thinking maybe the resivours like the round valley resivour, being that it has less numbers of cars/human interaction and it closes at dusk thus providing them a safe haven and plenty of deer, fruit and plants

When talking to one of the scientists from BFRO he said that they are nocturnal because their only predator is the bear which hunts durring the day, and they hunt durring the night. Also he said that they go for the stomache and guts of the deer, also emit a pheramone that makes you nautious and scared for no reason.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How do you know it is not the Jersey Devil?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
theres no between jursy divel, bigfoot, yeti

same name for same thing the names came about from people that have never talked to eachother about "big foot" made there own name for it

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
which brings up another theory of mine, thanks for reminding me! I believe that there is no jersey devil, people have heard the screams of bigfoot in the pine barrens and then the myth was made up that its the jersey devil. It's been bigfoot the whole time! And i stand by that.

We know that Gigantopithicus walked with cavemen, but we thought the species died off... apparently they didnt, and we do have a North American Bipedal Ape

Anyone catch that special over the summer on the discovery channel Bigfoot Fact or Fiction? The guy that investigated the footprints found dermal ridges and is 100% positive that they exist he bets his career on it. The Documentary was done by the BFRO too

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not sure but I may have come face to face with a bigfoot in the past. Was difficult to see in the dusk on that trail in the large park.

Whatever it was it left gracefully and quietly into the woods off the path about 10 feet in front of me.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There are so many legends, so many sightings.... I do not deny their existence. An old mountain man, here in Alaska, told me a strory some time back. John Luster was in his 90's when he died a few years back- and I had the pleasure of spending 10 months in the mountains with him. I learned so much- and everything was the "old way" on horseback, nothing mechanized. John's guide license was # 4 in this state- and a world-class guide and outfitter. And he was half American Indian, an outcast in his youth because he was half-white, hence his decision in the 40's to come to Alaska. In his clientle were bankers, doctors, and he even took Rossevelt hunting here-so we have established in a few lines who this unique man was-
I asked John what was the one thing he could never figure out, and he told me of the creature that stole half of his moose.
"I was on foot," he said, "and I was in the mountains, stalking a good size bull for meat, and when I did get a shot he was on a little ridge maybe 200 yards or so from me. As there was a real wet area between us I knew after I shot that I would have to go up, and then back down to get to the kill. I shot, the moose dropped, and 20 minutes later I was the spot he dropped. Only thing was, only half the moose was there !" He told me the moose was " ripped " in half and the front side was gone! Yes, there was sign left. And he said that is was not bear sign, that what he saw was big and shaped like a human foot- he said he left right then- and did not look back-
First thought, Bear. No, he said, the carcass was carried off- not dragged...
I then said , what -Bigfoot? He just looked at me, and said no more-
John showed me much- Thunder egg beds (geodes) fossils, etc. And I believe his story- And when I am in the wilderness now I look at things differently.
They are here in Alaska- and like some others in this thread I kind of hesitated before posting this as this sighting was not by me- however I have no reason not to believe Mr. Luster.
I have been in the wilderness here and just ...had a feeling...that something was watching me. Once was on Caribou Creek, about 30 miles in the mountains from mile 100 of the Alaskan Highway.It really spooked me- I still recall how nervous I was-
Alaska natives say they shape shift- that when they are seen is when they are caught by surprise. I will post some more on this, as local native lore is very in depth and there are several names for them here in Alaska.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
when i was 11 or 12 i was camping at a lake called scotsflat lake..

would that be Scotts Flat Lake in Nevada City California?
spent a lot of time there.

what year would this have been?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've got just one question about the picture.... what in the HECK was William One Sac's dog doing out in the middle of the Florida palmetto scrub??? Weirdly neat photo of the dog; looks darn menacing if you darken it up a bit. The hair around the "eyebrows" is such an odd effect.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
exdog

that looks like it!

maybe if you have a pic of the dam i can be sure

were do u stay there? we camp at gate 2 the one with the store..

wait it would have been when i was 13 3 years ago im 16

im not sure what year it was ill ask my dad if he remembers when

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Journey,

great story and I believe it.

see this is what creates credibility to people that can think.

people that cannot think so well need proof!

if a guy like your friend believes they exist then who the hell am I to say otherwise?

something is out there and I have seen weird things too.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
3 years ago at about 3am durring the NJ summer, we heard this horrific scream coming from our 9acre back yard field/woods that sounded like a woman screaming bloody murder. We all ran inside and passed it off as nothing and then forgot about it. Then this past summer, the screams came back to haunt us again. We realized that the screams were'nt a woman being killed.....

Over the summer my friend and I were almost attacked by bigfoot while investigating odd noises by our houses in the cow/wheat fields. We apparently got to close to the baby by accident while entering the field from the neighborhood, in short it ran to its mother and the mother came at us screaming. The scariest thing about them is that they are extremely intelligent. Just wondering has anyone else had any experiences like this too? I am 100% convinced that bigfoot exists, I've seen the prints and i've had them follow me at night. I have pictures that I will post on here of the prints we found later. For more on what happened that night, read my post on www.bfro.net... I posted this the night of almost getting attacked.
We have been talking since the summer back and forth with the bfro, and have set up at least three dates for someone to come down and go out with us at night and investigate and no one has showed up, all at the last minute. I've decided to give up and take matters into our own hands. The Bigfoot hunt has begun.
here's the site of where it happened
this is the neighborhood, notice the row of fields and the last house on the bottom left hand side, this is where it took place.
This is where we started to enter the field from the neighborhood just ahead, then to the left in the trees/brush we heard the snorting, this was the baby, it then ran around the back of the house and the mother started screaming from the treeline on the bottom left.
we ran cautiously to the left side of the house here and the mother was screaming coming at us from the tree line, I had the night vision, frozen just standing there trying to get a glimpse of something, i couldnt see a thing, I didnt want to get any closer, but my friend carefully got about 10 feet closer and then turned around white as a ghost and said lets get out of here. he saw it on two legs jumping, screaming, ducking behind trees etc... we left

later the next day, we went back to find some kind of prints, I was bugging out because I really wanted to see a bear print, or none at all.... And to our unbelieving eyes, we found actual FOOTPRINTS, feces, places where they layed in the wheat and they left a really musty smell(all documented on mini dv)When I saw footprints with a big toe just like a human foot EXACTLY where I heard the baby, I was astonished and then I realized we almost died and were very lucky to be alive. Since then we got my dad to go out equipped with night vision again, sony cam with nightshot... mostly for audio though... It's both amazing and scary, they follow you on borderline to stalking, and are incredibly stealthy... the scariest part is walking into the fields at night, knowing that one way they hunt the deer, oh yeah they are MEAT eaters.. well i should say omnivores.. well they stalk the deer and ambush them... mostly at openings of fields in the bushes at each side.... the scariest part of going in a field is when your just entering them, right through their ambushing spots...

I dont know if I regret going out that night or not, we had no idea that we were that close to the baby, we were just entering the field. We could have easily been attacked, and I believe that we were lucky, I know the mother felt that the baby was threatened. But on the other hand, I LIVED THROUGH IT AND GOT CLOSE AS HELL TO BIGFOOT! lol the sad part was we were unarmed, we would have been toast if anything happened. period.

florida skunk ape picture www.lorencoleman.com

I read your post on the link you posted. Did your dad have any luck yet of capturing any sort of image? Also, how long were the intervals between sightings?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
exdog

that looks like it!

maybe if you have a pic of the dam i can be sure

were do u stay there? we camp at gate 2 the one with the store..

wait it would have been when i was 13 3 years ago im 16

im not sure what year it was ill ask my dad if he remembers when

your mere mention of the dam confirms it...and the campground/store details

I've been going there since I was 7 (I'm 33)

I've seen my fair share of oddities out there, my best friend lived on the opposite side of the lake, we used to camp out on a small beach near the damn (the side near the spillway and bridge, not the side near the camp grounds) that you could only access by boat...

small world

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
its a cool lake, we have a lake house up at clearlake,

my dad likes to go to scots for the sailing

So, you know the location of my sighting in the boat parking.

Facing the trail to the dam, about 20 feeto to the right i think of the trail, theres a green pine tree, thats were i saw this rather starge insedent.

I can inmajen how there seamed to be nothing there, and even in a rat was shacking it i would have seen it, it looked like somthing was trying to yank it out of the ground and chuck it at me..

boy o boy, the roar was nothing i have ever heard before

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You say in your bfro report you have taped vocalizations, do you have these posted anywhere? let us know if you do and maybee some pics of the encountered creature

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bah I don't believe this guy...Sounds fake as hell to me.
I have a feeling this guys gonna release a video of him in an ape suit and some pics of supposed Bigfoot (human) feces!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join