It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New terror alert is to hide damaging info on Saddams capture.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Starting to come out the Kurds got Saddam first drugged him.

www.correspondences.org...
www.smh.com.au...
english.aljazeera.net...
www.abc.net.au...

Bush is screwed it's all over the foreign press it's gaining steam they won't be able to bury this.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
www.channelnewsasia.com...
www.hindustantimes.com...
www.thestatesman.net...

Wow this thing has been developing all day but it's started to take off.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Don't think Bush is "screwed" DD, but thats just me:
"Saddam was held by Kurdish forces, drugged and left for US troops"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to be amounting to another "conspiracy" related theory, one of the multitudes that have arisen since Saddam's capture.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Link:

Seems to be amounting to another "conspiracy" related theory, one of the multitudes that have arisen since Saddam's capture.

regards
seekerof

WTF WAKE UP IT'S BEING REPORTED IN THE SYNDNEY MORNING HERLAD. Along with a few other british news paper it started out as conspiracy and turning into reality.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Its all conjecture at this point.

I would like to see some solid evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I agree that something is awful out of place with the way they say Saddam was captured and have my doubts as to who really is responsible for his capture, but not quite understanding what it has to do with the heightened terror alert?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Tracer

Its to distract them from the Kurds capturing Saddam story

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, you have to have a conspiracy theory in there SOMEWHERE, doenst matter where

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
I agree that something is awful out of place with the way they say Saddam was captured and have my doubts as to who really is responsible for his capture, but not quite understanding what it has to do with the heightened terror alert?

Good question here is your answer. Anytime there is something that could damage the Bush administration directly or it�s image they raise the Terror alert or there is an actual terror attack they stopped raising the alert because people started to notice that trend.

But the car bombs that went off in turkey against British interest while the statue of Bush was being toppled in London square is to much for some to handle. Hard to believe our own government is that corrupt but it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of what you're saying. They are VERY serious allegations.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
DD"
"WTF WAKE UP................."

Excuse me?

Explain why the Kurds would put Saddam in a "spiderhole" with a loaded pistol and two loaded AK-47's and with $750,000 in cash? How about explain why the Kurds, with what Saddam has done to them, did not literally tear him apart or make him into dice sized pieces and then put him in the "spiderhole"? Kurds would have gotten him, he would be dangling from a tree and castrated......

I mean geez....that was very nice of the Kurds wasn't it?!?
Does the article(s) explain how the Kurds infiltrated the middle of Sunni Triangle to get Saddam?
It amounts to a badly sourced article.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
But the car bombs that went off in turkey against British interest while the statue of Bush was being toppled in London square is to much for some to handle. Hard to believe our own government is that corrupt but it is.

What Statue? What Square?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Link:

regards
seekerof

WTF WAKE UP IT'S BEING REPORTED IN THE SYNDNEY MORNING HERLAD. Along with a few other british news paper it started out as conspiracy and turning into reality.

riight so we're responsible for what the kurds do

the only fact the paper had was from word of mouth with nothing backing it up plus why didnt this iraqi say anything before the US took saddam into custody and how would he even know, i mean was he with the kurds? did he see saddam in captivity? etc...

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by namehere]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Do you have any proof of what you're saying. They are VERY serious allegations.

Sure
here is a good site about the london stuff
www.greenleft.org.au...
The organisers, who were hoping for a turnout of 100,000 people on November 20, were pleasantly surprised with what was the largest weekday demonstration ever held in Britain. Hundreds of buses transported people from all over Britain, from Aberdeen in northern Scotland to Plymouth in the south of England.

The vast size of the November 20 demonstration, and the diversity and unity of purpose of the protesters, sent a clear message to Bush and Blair that the people of Britain continue to oppose the Iraq war and reject the lies both leaders put forward to justify an attack that has cost the lives of tens of thousands of Iraqis, and hundreds of US and British soldiers.

english.aljazeera.net...
The suicide blasts on 15 and 20 November hit the British consulate, the offices of the HSBC bank and two synagogues in Istanbul.

www.heraldsun.news.com.au...

Jackson was arrested on November 20 and was freed on $4 million bail after surrendering his passport.

Pretty busy News week to avoid the bad press Bush was getting in London. Cnn on the 19th showed the carriage and bush protest the next day it was all car bombs and micheal.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You guys really didn't know this was going on? Clinton was #ing famous for it. The day the bj scandal broke Clinton sent cruise missiles in to Afghanistan.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
DiRtYDeViL, lol you have shown 0 facts, just assumptions and heresay.

link   

I really belive this Kurdish version of the capture..

Another Link!

Saddam Hussein was betrayed and handed over to Kurdish forces, who negotiated for political gain before leaving him for the Americans to find, a British newspaper has reported.

The former Iraqi president fell into the hands of fighters from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) after he was betrayed by a man belonging to the al-Jabur tribe, according to reports on Sunday.

The betrayal arose because the man's daughter was once raped by Saddam's son Uday, the Sunday Express tabloid says, quoting an unnamed British military intelligence officer.

The story of the blood feud and the role of Kurdish forces in Saddam's capture on 13 December "exposes the version peddled by American spin doctors as incomplete" the paper says.

But..

This really doesnt effect anything.

His captured.

(How, where and orginally by whom is irrelevant.)

link   
What was the official word on the capture of Saddam? Did our government come out and say we found and caught Saddam on our own? I don't understand why this is a big deal to some people here. If this was a lie, its not exactly one I feel the need to get jumpy over. The lies that suck down money and lives, those are the ones I don't like.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Lmao what the hell more do you need?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Lmao what the hell more do you need?

proof of what was said but never confirmed by any source.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join