It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hello all, I'm new here. I'm not exactly sure what this post is about but hopefully by the end of it what it's about will be clear

Lately I've been having some really strange dream's, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sound's, they really are more realistic than dream's from like last month, but a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "Shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented...

I don't know what's up, but anyone have any idea why this kind of stuff is just happening now?... I hope I posted this in the right forum...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is how it resonates with me (it might be quite different for you).

The (black) dog is an event you have coming up, probably major.

It is running towards you. Running represents time.

To "shoot" is to prepare adequately for the event.

The machine gun fire is probably friendly support that is there to get you ready for the event.

If that fits, and there is 1-2 key people with whom it would be absolutely vital to clarify the event with and move on it, contact them and they will be friendly.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weise
Hello all, I'm new here. I'm not exactly sure what this post is about but hopefully by the end of it what it's about will be clear

Lately I've been having some really strange dream's, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sound's, they really are more realistic than dream's from like last month, but a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "Shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented...

I don't know what's up, but anyone have any idea why this kind of stuff is just happening now?... I hope I posted this in the right forum...

hmm you said dreams with lights and sound? What sort of Lights? I've been hearing a lot of stuff lately including really way out to left field stuff about People having dreams about Lights in particular. It could be something is happening, i certainly feel it in my spirit from time to time. I have had a few dreams like that, non violent dreams, the last one i had was tonite. I was walking thru an empty field, half the grass was gone, when i saw many individual clouds moving rapidly towards me, eye level and slightly above me. Inside these clouds were bright lights, as they came closer, it was hard for me to stare into them although i tried, brighter than anything i've ever experienced before. they moved right thru me, and thats when i suddenly became aware that these beings were "Intelligent". Upon becoming aware of that fact, i also became aware of their awareness of me and they began to slow down, as though curious. I started to become slightly afraid for only a moment after realising that, and then all fear left me. That's when i woke up. Im not sure what your dream means right now but let me think on it and get back to you.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Thank's (MaskedAvatar), that sort of helped put things into perspective for me. (Sapphire), the light's in my dream's, everything is in either vibrant bright colour's or dark duller shades with a depressing feel, and the sound's are usualy people talking or the sound's of what thing's usualy make.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weise

[/Quote]

The lights you said are light "good" and dark "evil". I feel there's a tug of war going on in your life right now. The Canine seems to represent something millitary, im almost getting the feeling it was some kind of futuristic insight. Im not saying this is what will happen to you, but it could be you were in Astral form when you had this dream. According to some, we astral most times without realizing it. I believe along with many others that some of our Astrals are real places we end up in.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The dog seem's to represent the military? Funny, just woke up a little while ago but I had a dream about war, seemed real enough too... Sometimes times these dream's scare me with their realism. Thank's for replying.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dreams. Such a mysterious phenomena. Sure there is the current simple answer that they just reflect our daily lives when the subconscience attempts to piece everything together and make sense of it all. And I don't doubt that has something to do with it, but I think there is more to it than that. Most people say they have dreams of themselves in a certain situation or experiencing something, and at some point later in their lives, it actually happens. I know I have. Like have you ever had extreme deja vu? Sometimes, I can explain it because of a prior dream of a very similar instance. So dreams seem to foretell somehow. Does this mean we are all psychic and only through dreams do we have this ability because we don't know how to use it conscientiously? (Other than true psychics of course, who know how to use it at any time) This is possible. Or does it come from God and a more spiritual realm as certain messages trying to communicate? Dreams would seem to be the link between that realm and our own, and our mind would be the vessel. I would say that many dreams are probably trivial and hold no meaning, but at certain times, they can be very potent and hold truths or warnings for the dreamer, or for the world in general.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Let me give a very disturbing and surprising testimony as to why I feel they hold relevant messages sometimes. In early august of 2001, I had a dream. This was the most vivid dream I had ever had before or since. Why? Because many dreams are composed of undetailed images with sound. Sometimes a third sense is present. But this dream, I experienced every sense with clarity. I was truly ALIVE in it.

It abrubtly started with my family of two younger brothers, younger sister, and my parents and myself walking along a sidewalk downtown in a very large city. The whole thing was in first person. The city was New York because that was what I knew as the "me" inside. There were many others walking around obviously. I can recall so clearly the very calm and peaceful day it was with solid blue sky and a nice temperature. I remember distinctly looking at the skyscrapers as we walked. I don't know where we were walking, but it seems we were just seeing the sights of the city because we live in Iowa, so it was exciting. Anyway, I could describe much more all the detail and sensations, but I need to go on. At some point, as I was looking up at the buildings, a flying object caught the corner of my eye and I looked to see it crash. I remember seeing orange and fire. I didn't see it fast enough to see what it was, but I felt terror and yelled out "It's a meteor!" Many others had seen it and everyone heard the crash. As I was shouting the words, debris and dust started raining all around us and people started running in all directions like confused ants in a panic. My family and I stayed close. The dust closed in and our whole environment was 3 feet of visible gray. I knew the shockwave of the crash should kill us soon. In about thirty seconds, as more kept falling, and our vision limited by clouds of dust, we found some sort of shelter in the road like a manhole or open drain with the grating missing. So my family jumped down in. My smallest brother and I were the last, but as he jumped in, there was no more room for me. I started to feel heat coming and so I jumped and covered the hole face down because my brothers back was somewhat sticking out and I hoped to shield him. I braced for a shockwave. Well, immediately the heat grew like from a flame if you have your back close to a fire in a fireplace. Hotter and hotter on my back. I had never felt this type of vivid sensation in a dream before. Everything darkened and I squeezed my eyes shut and prepared to die. Slowly, everything faded away to black, and I thought I must've died. There was utter silence for a period and I have no idea how long it was. I assumed the dream was over, but I slowly came to in my dream and realized I hadn't died. I was still in the same position and gradually got up. Everything was clearing up little by little. My family got out and they were okay, and many others were walking around dazed. Many were down and never got up. I was surprised and confused as to why there was no shockwave, so in my dream I came to the conclusion it was something else. Well, anyway, we hurried out of the area with relief but with fear too and others did too. After that, I don't remember anything more if there was anything more.

As soon as the dream ended, I woke up and it was morning. I ran downstairs and told my mom that I had this dream, and I thought it was about a meteor. But the reason I even mentioned it was because how surprised I was with the realness of it and none of it faded from memory after I woke like many dreams do. As I told her about it, she had the news on, and immediately, there was a story reporting about a meteor. I got weirded out, and dismissed the dream with something to do with that storyt. But after that day, I never gave it much thought. Then of course, Sept. 11 happened. I remember all the feelings to go along with that day and the following days. It wasn't until probably four days after Sept 11 that I remembered my dream from earlier like lightning hitting me. I compared the images on tv to my dream, and I couldn't believe it. I finally understood what it was that crashed and why there was not a shockwave and that not everyone died. I have no doubt that I had some premonition. But to this day, I don't know why I had it. Despite the realness, I didn't know it was something yet to happen. Was I supposed to have said or done something? Even if I did know that it would happen, no one would've taken any warnings of mine seriously. Well, anyway, that's my dream. Very weird.

new topics

top topics

join