It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil bro took these earlier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
where were these pictures taken, what part of the world...

to me it looks like a "sideways view"" of the space shuttle crash from back in Feb ( I think ) ?

Sort of.

also, in the one picture that shows the top of the house or building there are still leafs on the trees, It's middle of December... for a lot of the states the leafs are all gone, you must be down south or out west somewhere ?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looks more like something ascending, not descending - that's my opinion based on the fact that a plane ascending probably wouldn't be visible behind the contrails, and there does appear to be some sort of shadow in the blow-up. Also it appears more orange at the ball end, which would occur if it was higher on that end, thus in the direct path of sunlight.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There was no sound when they were taken.We live in San Antonio,Texas.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
aircraft Chaff/flares?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

An unidentified flying object was sighted hovering over a quiet village in northern Kedah state near the Thai border, the second such sighting there in two years

this was on the news yesterday...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza
aircraft Chaff/flares?

Just to chime in here, I have no idea what the object is, but as a military flier, I can state with absolute certaintity that this is not a military aircraft dispensing chaff or flares....see the pattern in the attached photo? Military aircraft deploy flares to defeat IR missles. They are dispensed in very specific patterns and time frames to defeat the threat. The picture presented at the beginning of the thread does not depict this at all...

By the way...if it doesn't look like this aircraft is deploying flares in a specific pattern, there is a reason...they have hit the "jettison" switch which dumps all frares in one barrage....

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That object isn't hovering - it's a high flying fastmover of some type...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am wanting to say that it probably an advanced top secret military craft.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I am wanting to say that it probably an advanced top secret military craft.

I would agree with your assessment~
It's a good find, a rare pic of a rare bird in my opinion...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How can ten people look at a picture and see ten different things? Always amazes me.

Looks like a globular object burning up, what it is I cannot be sure.

Would fuel or a plane present such a nice neat and round object? I doubt it.

Could be space junk but if this was a significant sized item to make it that far through the atmosphere then it would be reported I assume.

The best explanation is an asteroid or similar and there is annother explanation too, a UFO type craft falling out of the sky for some reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
well IMHO it looks like a flair, probably used in a training exercise. Its man made, might be space junk burning up.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe it's the new aurora?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
~Lots of USAF installations around there. Could just be a test of an aircraft or somethin. Looks like a twin engine fighter of some sort? Not sure. Nice picture though.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Where are the planes then?

Maybe our source can answer that question.

Were there planes anywhere near this object?

maybe they were in 'cloaking mode?'

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
~I'm guessing it's a fighter based on the split exhaust in the pic. Not saying it actally is one.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hm..first of all, I don't think it is necessary for PARALYZ to post the pic 4 times lol.

But, doesn't look fake to me, and if it is fake, boo on you

Nice shot, looks like a plane, but the underside of it to me. It looks like it has duel engines to me, from that enlarged pic (%600)

-wD

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There were no planes in the sky when pix were taken.
Webdevil the pix might all look alike but theyre slghtly different.6 shots were only clear.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
But I believe you said the object TURNED so it cannot be a meteor/flair/any falling fragment of anything... that'd indicate some sort of control wouldn't it? Did your brother see it out till the end? Didn't do a disappearing act or anything did it?

A top secret military "plane" doesn't necessarily have to look like a "plane" that you know of at all, it may be experimental using different design, more oval/circular with less protruding wings perhaps?

Maybe earlier an airplane flew by, someone flushed the toilet, and it's a disintegrating, burning pile of human sh1t waving in the wind about to become an unwelcome surprise on someone's car/lawn/head/roof/BBQ event?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok...
Why do I say that this could be a secret aircraft? (Namely the aircraft the general public for lack of any other nomenclature calls the "aurora")

I would like to refer you to a video link and article written by ATS's very own founder, Simon Gray. In his article entitled "Aurora - Secret Hypersonic Spyplane" published on the First Science web site Simon says the following:

"On 16 November 1998, a camcorder video was taken of a mysterious "fireball" in the sky. While this was very interesting, what was even more amazing was the aircraft which was seen shortly after flying at very high speed producing the mysterious "donuts-on-a-rope" contrails. Does this video, which is currently undergoing intense study at JPL, show the mysterious Aurora spyplane?"

A link is provided to a 1.5 meg Real Video file... LINK

Below you will see comparison between the images presented in this thread and Simon Gray's Aurora footage.

Figure 1: In Simon Gray's image although 2 contrails are not visual in this particular still in other frames dual trails are apparent. (Be sure to click on the real video link and view this footage)

Figure 2: In the reddish tinted image after enhancing using Photoshop's contrast, brightness and sharpening function you can make out a triangular aircraft. (this image was first posted by ATS member "Russian" in the following thread: LINK ) Let me also add that it is generally considered that the Aurora is a streamlined triagular shape.

Figure 3: PARALYZ's image in question.

I am never a quick one to jump up and scream "top secret plane" - I am much too practical for all that - but this is an aircraft that is anything but conventional in my opinion.

Thanks for hearing me out~

Intelgurl

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is a standard jet contrail illuminated by the rays of the setting sun.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join