It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious light outside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ok, outside from my house, i can see a very large light that seems to be just hovering in midair. It is not some sort of light hooked up on a pole or anything because it is much too high up and i can't see any pole, and also it has never been there before. The other thing is, it seems way too bright to be just some distant star. The only thing i can think of is maybe if its some sort of supernova, or something else that i am not aware of. I am completely clueless about where it came from and what it is. Any idea's on exactly what this may be?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
where abouts are you sftprez ?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
can you take a photo? this really would help to make a possible determination.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
where abouts are you sftprez ?

i am in the midwest, in the USA

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
>>i can see a very large light that seems to be just hovering in midair

Is it the sun?

sorry but its night time here

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Get some pictures man! We need some evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i'll have to wait cuz i dont have a camera except for my camera phone, which doesnt have a computer hookup. I'll take a picture of it anyway and once i get a hookup ill get it uploaded onto this forum. Plus, i'll have to look for it tomarrow because I am in a neighborhood and so i have houses in the way, and the only time i saw it was when i was in a sort of deserted area. I promise i will get a picture tomarrow and get it posted here as soon as i can.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i had a funny experience a few years ago (about 4 or 5 years ago).

I was lying in me bed...now, I know cars come along my street, and Im familiar with their lights etc, but this night my whole room lit up with a huge, brilliant bright light that woke me up. Like a massive torch, but total silence.

It went out, then i went downstairs to get some water. As I was going downstairs, the whole hall lit up with the same brilliant light (totally different angle to the last) and no noise of cars. Never seen it again since.

Also, during that time, I'd wake up and often see a silver ball, or small cylindrical or cigar shaped objects hovering over me. I knew I was awake. When I focused on them, they'd glide off into the wall and disappear. This happened over a six month or so period, but has never happened since.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ps

might have been stress induced mind! lol..was pretty stressed at the time!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra

I was lying in me bed...now, I know cars come along my street, and Im familiar with their lights etc, but this night my whole room lit up with a huge, brilliant bright light that woke me up. Like a massive torch, but total silence.

It went out, then i went downstairs to get some water. As I was going downstairs, the whole hall lit up with the same brilliant light (totally different angle to the last) and no noise of cars. Never seen it again since.

Also, during that time, I'd wake up and often see a silver ball, or small cylindrical or cigar shaped objects hovering over me. I knew I was awake. When I focused on them, they'd glide off into the wall and disappear. This happened over a six month or so period, but has never happened since.

OMG were do u live? this very thing happend to me!

when i was 10 or 11 in 1998 in san bruno then i ran outside to see a triagler ufo then about 4 years later im on my pc and just search for "san bruno ufo 1998" and find this www.nuforc.org...

i was sleeping to be woken up by a very bright pure white light, it was kinda like the light from maderday flersent like bulbs but this seamed alot softer "purer" light, but the wirdest thing was that there was like a trasnformer like sounds

i think it was a "spot?" light from the ufo?

anyway to the thread started get some pics man

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

Originally posted by mystra

OMG were do u live? this very thing happend to me!

when i was 10 or 11 in 1998 in san bruno then i ran outside to see a triagler ufo then about 4 years later im on my pc and just search for "san bruno ufo 1998" and find this www.nuforc.org...

i was sleeping to be woken up by a very bright pure white light, it was kinda like the light from maderday flersent like bulbs but this seamed alot softer "purer" light, but the wirdest thing was that there was like a trasnformer like sounds

i think it was a "spot?" light from the ufo?

anyway to the thread started get some pics man

very interesting that the same thing happened to the both of you. mine wasn't quite like that thought, the light i saw was probably a couple miles away, but VERY bright none the less.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That Bright Object Might Be The Space Station Your Seeing

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
ok, outside from my house, i can see a very large light that seems to be just hovering in midair. It is not some sort of light hooked up on a pole or anything because it is much too high up and i can't see any pole, and also it has never been there before. The other thing is, it seems way too bright to be just some distant star. The only thing i can think of is maybe if its some sort of supernova, or something else that i am not aware of. I am completely clueless about where it came from and what it is. Any idea's on exactly what this may be?

My GF saw the same thing, monday 15 dec !

We both live in the netherlands by the way..

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
I promise i will get a picture tomarrow and get it posted here as soon as i can.

Getting anywhere with uploading the pictures prez? I'm intrigued as to what it might have been - as I'm sure others are too

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Getting anywhere with uploading the pictures prez? I'm intrigued as to what it might have been - as I'm sure others are too

i am REALLY sorry im still tryin to get a picture that turns out well. i havnt seen it tonight, though. If/when i see it again i will be sure to let you know and if i get a good pic i will try to get it uploaded here. please be patient, i should have a little more time now to be looking out for it. i will try to keep everyone updated on my progress.

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by sftprez]

new topics

top topics

join