It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting piece called, Nibiru and the Anunnaki," written by Amitakh Stanford. She sheds light on alot of questions wondered by many sincere seekers about the "anunnaki." It was taken from a website hosting much of her work at www.xeeatwelve.net... .

Link to full article on its original website : www.xeeatwelve.net...

True Light beings should feel and search deep in their hearts and beings for the Truth. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming in search of the truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

I hope you enjoy this essay and, perhaps, check out some of the other material located on her website. I hope i can possibly answer any questions anyone has as well.

Here is an excerpt to, perhaps, peak your interest.

----

...This is my account of the story of Nibiru and the Anunnaki:

In recent years, there have been many speculative writings about Planet X, which is also known as Planet Nibiru. Most of these writings are based somewhat on Zacharia Sitchin's book, The Twelfth Planet. Sitchin, like Velikovsky and Darwin, used his own theories to support his claims. A question arises: Is Nibiru real? The answer to that is a resounding "Yes".

There are those who believe that the Anunnaki of Nibiru are coming back to Earth soon. They believe that Planet X is going to pass by Earth, in May or June of 2003, on its 3,600 year orbit around our sun. Such believers are terrified of the consequences that a close pass by Nibiru might bring. They fear this will cause earthquakes, tidal waves, severe flooding, food shortages due to climatic conditions, diseases, meteor fire storms, volcanic eruptions and the like. They are afraid that it will result in a great catastrophic infliction of loss of life on Earth.

Planet Nibiru (Ne.Bi.Ru) is known by many names, such as: Planet X, The Twelfth Planet, Marduk, Paradise, "Heaven" and the "Kingdom of the Heavens" and etc. in various cultures. Although Nibiru has been called The Twelfth Planet, technically it is not a planet of our solar system. In fact, it is a planet from another solar system and the star that was the sun of its solar system has been extinguished. Nibiru was never visible from the Earth but the star which was the centre of Nibiru's solar system was visible in the skies from Earth. The orbiting pattern of Nibiru gave the Anunnaki the advantage of having a mobile observatory from which they could observe and investigate many other planets near its orbit.

The early people named Planet X as Nibiru in Sumerian, and Marduk in Babylonian. It has been said that the ancient Mesopotamians believed that Nibiru was the twelfth planet in our solar system and that it was "heaven" where their gods resided and came from.

Nibirians, the people of Nibiru, are often referred to as Anunnaki, Nephilim, Elohim (plural for god), and Mardukians. I shall refer to them as Anunnaki as this is what the general population was known as by the Sumerians and by those at the present time. The word "Anunnaki" literally means "those who came from heaven to earth". In the Old Testament these "heavenly" visitors are called "Anakim".

Nibiru was populated by a reptilian super race and governed by elite aristocracy known as the "Nefilim" in Hebrew, which means "they who have come down from the heavens to earth". The Anunnaki were one of the many technologically advanced alien races at the time. In fact, their civilization was advanced far beyond most others of their time. The Anunnaki called their home star (sun) "ZAOS".

The Anunnaki are a belligerent and conquering race. They are fierce, evil, lustful, incestuous, bloodthirsty, deceitful, jealous and domineering. They are also carnivorous and are often cannibalistic. They also demand human sacrifices of virgins from those they conquer and from their own kind whom they enslave...

© 2002 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from another great piece written by Amitakh Stanford, called, "The Anunnaki Remnants Are Still on Earth." She indetifies the various factions of the anunnaki and elaborates about some their attributes and history. She also writes about Zecharia Sitchin, their discrepencies, and explains how he is an "apologist," for the bloodthirsty anunnaki.

Here is the link to the full piece on it's original website : www.xeeatwelve.net...

True Light beings should feel and search deep in their hearts and beings for the Truth. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming in search of the truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

Here is an introductory excerpt to, perhaps, peak your intereest.

----

The Anunnaki Remnants Are Still on Earth

by

Amitakh Stanford

18th April 2004

The debate has been raging about the Anunnaki — not whether they exist — nor whether they have been to Earth — as the evidence of them being here is so overwhelming that non-acceptance of Anunnaki presence on Earth is only for those in denial of the truth. The debate is whether they are still here today.

For years, much of the focus on investigating the Anunnaki has fallen upon the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, who has presented many theories, but also some hard facts. As any who have read my Nibiru and the Anunnaki can see, I agree with Sitchin on a few points such as the Anunnaki invaded the Earth, enslaved humans, and forced them to build huge temples and other structures for the Anunnaki pleasures. Likewise I agreed that the Anunnaki have carried out extensive genetic engineering on this planet.

However, in the same article, I disagreed with Sitchin on many major points, such as: the Anunnaki being from a planet of our solar system; that there is a 12th planet in a huge elliptical orbit of our sun; that the Anunnaki came here to mine physical gold to build a shield for their ailing planet; that their planet which has been called Nibiru is extant; and we VEHEMENTLY disagree on WHY Sumer was dropped onto the Earth as a super culture; likewise, I am in total disagreement with Sitchin about the destruction of Atlantis; and he does not even acknowledge the difference between Anunnaki Elite who fled the Earth, and those remaining on Earth which I called the Anunnaki Remnants, which are dominated by Ducaz and Pers-sires, etc. I also stated that the home star or sun of the Anunnaki is called ZA-OS and that their home planet, which will be called Nibiru for purposes of this writing, orbited ZA-OS. Their home planet and ZA-OS, which are foreign to our solar system, have been destroyed. Neither exists. In other words, Nibiru will never again come near the Earth or our solar system because it no longer exists.

Sitchin poses the question: Are the Anunnaki still on Earth? This, I will answer herein with a resounding yes.

A brief look at some very obvious evidence in existence today will show that indeed aliens have been on Earth. The aliens are primarily Anunnaki, who came to Earth for conquest of it. Their planet was destroyed, and they wanted another base...

Copyright © 2004 by Amitakh Stanford, AHSAF and ATTBAR

----

Here is a link to the ATS discussion i had started a thread on about the piece : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
its all speculation
She doesnt know the facts either, though the whole Nibiro/Annunaki thing is interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

its all speculation

Please try and learn to not state your opinions as facts.

new topics

top topics

join