It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Implosion... how do you KNOW this technology doesn't exist?

Prove that they do. The burden of proof is always on the person making an assertion or proposition. Until you can, I will assume that they do not.

In the meantime, here is some interesting reading concerning holograms:

[Taken from this post.]

Heliodisplay images are not holographic although they are free-space, employing a rear projection system in which images are captured onto a nearly invisible plane of transformed air. What the viewer sees is floating mid-air image or video. These projected images and video are two-dimensional, (i.e. planar) but appear 3D since there is no physical depth reference. While conventional displays have the benefit of being attached to a physical substrate, Heliodisplay projections are suspended in air, so you will notice some waviness to the quality of the projections.

Source.

Viewing a Heliodisplay image in direct sunlight is almost impossible. Images can be seen up to 75 degrees off aspect for a total viewing area of over 150 degrees- similar to an LCD screen

Source.

One of the most frequent questions we get at Pangolin is: "How do I make 3D images float in mid-air?" This question probably comes because many people have seen special effects such as the "Princess Leia" scene from Star Wars.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a floating-in-midair 3D holographic freespace projection. There are various ways of approximating such a projection;

Source.

[edit on 25/1/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Quoting one verse of scripture is just giving you the tip of the iceberg.

There are other writings from other people who have been given truth, about this event and it's significance.

It is also fact that most of the people will reject this warning. Stories of Lot, Jonah, Noah and others testify to this.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I beg to differ, Implosion. The burden of proof argument only holds for an observation or event that has occurred. What we're discussing here is a possible event/scenario some time in the future whose etiology is entirely unknown. Perhaps we have no known terestrial technology that could accomplish this event as described but who is to say that the original or instigators of this event are terestrial or only terestrial?

We know this of the DK scenario: it was brought forward by someone with ties to military intelligence; it revolves around a specific date chosen far in advance of the event and quite before even fragments of the technology needed to perpetrate it had been developed; it has a specific name associated with it -- Dark Knight; it will (at least) begin as an aerial phenomenon and in stages; it will be world wide.

Since there is some specific foreknowledge of this event (at least in some select circles) is it not possible that the event could be some terestrial/ET production? In which case the technology argument is irrelevant. It could, of course, all be bunk making this entire discussion pointless. Nevertheless, if the event is to be considered at all we have no indication of who is behind it --- only that certain people have specific foreknowledge.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hal,

Something that I thought was interesting is that after your initial post of the picture of the "sign" that DK was watching out for, within 7 min. after your post he found a similar picture.

Just thought that was weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
DK,

In your original thread you said that just you and your father witnessed the moon event, now there are 4 other people that saw it.

Please do not take this the wrong way but why the discrepancy?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
DK,

You have said a few times that these orbs of light will be seen in the UK. Will they only be seen in the UK?

The UK tends tho have a lot of clouds, will these be seen on the clouds, or where?

You have been asked many times as to what your plan will be if this "Dark Knight" does not happen but you have not responded.

Will you have a radio with you or will you be able to check in with civilization to keep abreast of what's going on or not going on?

I know you have stated that you are not sure if this is in any way related to the Blue Beam project but what you are describing certainly sounds similar. If this event is related to this NASA project, why was this known by a british national?

I have followed both threads very intently and I have great interest in it. Despite my skepticism, this has made me think of possible locations for me and my family to go. One thing that does seem to permeate your posts is your, IMO, smugness that you know more than you are willing to give.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The sound as it passed over head was like a crying / sighing baby.

Sighting was in London. UK. 25/1/07.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is there a link to where that picture is from, or is it one you took?

Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wife took it.

Other nurses stood in the car park with her as it went over head.

Every one who saw it said it sounded like a baby crying, then sighing, then crying again.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

For in the last days false prophets and corrupters shall be multiplied, and the sheep shall be turned into wolves, and love shall be turned into hate; for when lawlessness increases, they shall hate and persecute and betray one another, and then shall appear the world-deceiver as Son of God, and shall do signs and wonders, and the earth shall be delivered into his hands, and he shall do iniquitous things which have never yet come to pass since the beginning.

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

There are many thingh which point to DK's warning. You just have to look.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow! DK, talk about a development. How did your wife react? Can you get the picture to Springer so our experts can have a look at it? They may be able to enhance it and bring out detail.

Does this impact your planning in any way?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
JT and others.

To all unanswered questions, I am sorry for that, it was not my intention to leave before answering questions.

To all who thought I knew more than i posted. Yes i do, but no it can never be posted. Living people would be directly affected.

To those who scoff, well thanks for the lively debate.

For those that are curious, keep well, and be a little ready.

For all those who actually supported me and thought a bit about what I posted, well your gonna have a bug out bag and a place to go right?

To every one.

Be safe, be ready, be prepared.

But above all. In the coming events, remember, that although the world may seem to have gone mad, most if not all of it will be an illusion to cause fear and panic.

Oct 28th 2011.

The dark Knight.

On that note, i take my final bow and bid you all God speed.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
so that's the dancing lights you were looking for?
where did it occur, what time? under what circumstances, was it seen anywhere else? did your wife freak out knowing that was the signal?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
DK, dude, so what's up?

Is this the signal you were looking for or what?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
By the sounds of it he and his wife have left for their safe-house already.

I've had a look at the photo in Photoshop and i can't see any signs of tampering yet, but i'll get it to me editing expert buddy to have a look at as well.

If it is found to be a legit photo, i'm out of here too.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

I've had a look at the photo in Photoshop and i can't see any signs of tampering yet, but i'll get it to me editing expert buddy to have a look at as well.

Woah, slow down there fooffstar, Dk's photo is indeed intriguing, but don't you think you're being a little to hasty?

How do you know this picture might not be from another website?

I'm not saying Dk is lying, but I think it's still to early to resort to anything drastic.

If indeed more weird crap starts happening, then I could say it might be time to start thinking seriously about all of this, but until then, it's still to early.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Woah, slow down there fooffstar, Dk's photo is indeed intriguing, but don't you think you're being a little to hasty?

I'm not saying Dk is lying, but I think it's still to early to resort to anything drastic.

If indeed more weird crap starts happening, then I could say it might be time to start thinking seriously about all of this, but until then, it's still to early.

My entire extended family has a meeting point if we ever need to bug out, and thats where i will be headed if i ever go anywhere.

All i'm saying is that if the photo is found to be genuine and not from some other website then i'm going to make sure i'm prepared to bug out at any time.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

My entire extended family has a meeting point if we ever need to bug out, and thats where i will be headed if i ever go anywhere.

All i'm saying is that if the photo is found to be genuine and not from some other website then i'm going to make sure i'm prepared to bug out at any time.

I see what you're saying fooffstar, but all I'm trying to say is don't act too early or you might regret it, especially since we can't even be sure of any of this yet.

But then again, what do I know.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
OK, here is, the full sized and deeply edited by myself picture.

img258.imageshack.us...

The picture is hugely edited because theres people and a very prominent building in it. Now, its 1 mb, but massive in size hence no link.

This is posted to prove i am no liar about any thing. the image was taken by my wife, on her camera.

Now, also have a read of this regarding sound to induce fear.

Dr Persinger wrote an article a few years ago, titled "On the
Possibility of Directly Accessing Every Human Brain by
Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorithms".[18] The
abstract reads:

"Contemporary neuroscience suggests the existence of fundamental
algorithms by which all sensory transduction is translated into an
intrinsic, brain-specific code. Direct stimulation of these codes
within the human temporal or limbic cortices by applied
electromagnetic patterns may require energy levels which are within
the range of both geomagnetic activity and contemporary
communication networks. A process which is coupled to the narrow
band of brain temperature could allow all normal human brains to
be. affected by a subharmonic whose frequency range at about 10 Hz
would only vary by 0. 1 Hz."

He concludes the article with this:

"Within the last two decades a potential has emerged which was
improbable, but which is now marginally feasible. This potential is
the technical capability to influence directly the major portion of
the approximately six billion brains of the human species, without
mediation through classical sensory modalities, by generating
neural information within a physical medium within which all
members of the species are immersed.

from here - an oldie but a goldie.

www.raven1.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You will not find that pic thehumbleone any where bar ATS.

Its my wifes camera, my wifes pic.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join